PTOY

I'm not shilling anything like "ITS GONNA PUMP LOOK AT MY TA", just wanna talk about this coin.

In fact, I like the project, and I realy think we should keep an eye on this idea, hat guys do you think ?

Other urls found in this thread:

emrify.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=NmDS4u1SQO4&t=643s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I put some money there. I like the originality.

Im just gonna HODL honestly. I see a lot of uncalled for racism towards it.

Indeed, many racism things, but nothing realy serious about it. I bought some, and will hold.

I honestly like the idea of the blockchain used for medical purpose

>Africa studies
Dropped it as soon as I read this, it's nothing more than a shitcoin unfortunately.

The healthcare system will eventually use Blockchain technology, but Ptoy won't be the one to make it a reality.

oh I think this is what you're looking for

emrify.com/

I WILL NEVER buy Pateintory because she's.....well

a nigger

same with Storj

the guy's a shit skin

Man, I don't rely on this trash argue.

I mean, srsly ? That's all you guys have to say about this coin ?

You're an idiot, apparently you didn't do enough research. It's not just because the team is black and shiieeet, because their whitepaper is bull. Most doctors in Reddit and on Veeky Forums seems to agree that this coin ain't going anywhere.

Patientory*

sorry, kinda drunk

You talking like i'm all in in patientory, bro, i got 300$ of this, i'm not realy wirried. Anyway, I read about it, and it didn't seem shitty to me.

I mean, doctors of /biz ?

>The healthcare system will eventually use Blockchain technology, but Ptoy won't be the one to make it a reality.
You said it quite well than anyone could've ever said it. Also, even if healthcare system will integrate to the blockchain, it will be likely to happen in the next 50 years since blockchain tech at this time is still untested and a gamble.

You probably wouldn't believe me being a janitor at a school Wisconsin who bought btc 5 years ago.

Not convinced at all. So ma,ny shit use now blockchain, banks with xrp, for exemple.

I don't know why the medical business wouldn't do it. (before you be a dick, I know, xrp's not the same blabla)

>buy affirmative action vaporware coin
>impersonate respectable member of negro community via email
>shill to black business funds, churches etc
>feel the pump

you're a fucking retard

A nigger and a mud hired a dude from Best Buy to make a scam coin, that's how we got pee toy. Now they live on the moon and I get called a racist for hating niggers. Fuck this gay Earth.

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=NmDS4u1SQO4&t=643s

Watch this autist grill her. She mostly bullshits through the whole interview.

He asks her if it wouldn't be risky to have all patient data on a blockchain because everything would be public. She says it would be encrypted and a patient would need to use their private key to allow anyone to access their data.

6:18 Every patient needs to enter their private key along with their doctor in a multi-sig way EVERY time a doctor wants to access their data. That would never work out for obvious reasons.

12:00 Blockchains aren't very good at storing large amounts of data how do you solve that problem?

>We use the hospital's centralized database.

HUH?!!! Well then that defeats the whole purpose doesn't it.

17:15 What if a person can't provide their private key because they're incapacitated.

>You would need a trusted person who knows your private key

WTF. That could go wrong in so many ways.

19:55 What if a person loses their private key?

>You're fucked. Your records are gone. Don't lose your private key.

22:30 What is the token for?

>You need it to access the network.

So fucking hospitals are going to have to go on coinbase and send to bittrex and buy the tokens so they can store their data.

22:53 Why would you use this instead of another storage coin?

>Gibberish

24:00 How is it different than drop box?

>There's gonna be machine learnin' AI that's gonna diagnose patients. Also data aggregation.

WTF how can there be data aggregation when all of it is encrypted gibberish on the network.

These promises of "Machine learnin" and AI are COMPLETE bullshit. Even the core function of this coin is broken because of the doctor always requiring a patient's private key, the fact you could lose the key, the fact that it's not REALLY stored on the blockchain, it just pulls API data off centralized servers which means it has no advantage over a traditional network. I think I've even heard her promise a "social networking" aspect to it because you can "connect with other people with similar problems / ailments". That's complete bullshit because all the data is supposed to be private and encrypted. She just fucking says bullshit without realizing she contradicts the way her own coin functions.

You're missing the bigger picture. Now they have 10 million dollars to make this system work. I think it will start to show more definition as the roadmap progresses.

I know it's not completely decentralised (the healthcare industry isnt ready to take the red pill in that regard) but it does leverage the privacy and security advantages of a blockchain.

I do believe that this token will become more expensive soon.

Machine Learning/AI is becoming a huge meme for investment. There was a paper a few years ago be google that made the point that all you need to do to improve your predictions was to throw more data at your model, you didn't really need to tinker with your model too much.

The thing about data is that it's not really in short supply, people can just copy it and share it. It sounds allot like the double-spend problem that originally was the case with digital money. If you could find a way to commodify data so it could be bought/sold, traded and hodled, then you would have the ultimate bubble asset that could be rode to the moon.

I thought that this is what this project was setting out to, to have some kind of anonymized and uniquely (in the sense that only one copy of it exists and has a clear owner on the blockchain) tradeable set of patient records that could be speculated on and sold on to insurance companies or academic studies that need input for their models.

Unfortunately this project doesn't seem to have a clear goal and is just a cash-in. There is something about "hospitals renting out their data-center's cpu time" or some nonsense, I don't think this is going anywhere but who knows, I was wrong about Ethereum, I said that was just a money grab, I could be wrong about this.

lmao now imagine you spent that $300 on literally any other coin or just kept the btc

>tradeable set of patient records that could be speculated on and sold on to insurance companies or academic studies that need input for their models.

All of that is impossible due to the fact that it's all encrypted gibberish on a blockchain and can only be accessed with the patient's private key.

>There is something about "hospitals renting out their data-center's cpu time" or some nonsense

Yeah it's bullshit. When she was asked how they deal with the fact that blockchain's can't really store large amounts of data. (Think about it bitcoin, it's just a simple ledger copied to many computers and it's already too huge for most people to download) What if that were people's xrays? Imagine how gigantic the blockchain would be just to have everyone's xray on there copied to EVERY NODE. That's impossible. They don't do that. They just use hospitals CENTRALIZED SERVER to store all the data like a normal database and pull it off with an API. Why the fuck would hospitals pay for this when all the data has to be stored on their servers anyway and no doctor would go for it when they find out the thing about how they data is gone if the patient is incapacitated or loses their private key.

If you spent even 10 dollars on this you deserve to lose your money. This creates so many problems and solves nothing. Just clowns profiting off you get rich quick morons. I'm convinced a tiny fraction of people even understand how blockchain works. An even smaller fraction research the tokens they invest in.

>was wrong about ethereum
>offers advice

Kill yourself you fucking subhuman

Show me were it says they are obligated to spend even 1 penny of that money you retards gave them on this project. You just payed for their homes, cars, and vacations. You are literally a cuck.

Keep fudding. The roadmap will be followed and this coin will have a hundred million dollar market cap.

ive been hodling since the ICO. not sure if i should keep holding at this point

>tfw i was asleep when it initially mooned and crashed back down

fucking kill me already

Well, if they do that then its an investment fraud, and since they have their names public and live in the USA, the law is what compells them.

how could you NOT trust these people with your money?

youre not a racist, user, are you?

I can smell it.

I've got a few cramps just from laughing at you

Well, vitalik hardly looked normal did he.

Now is the time to buy patientory my friend. Just buy some, it's a nice feeling

Anyone who is complaining about her beeing a woman or her beeing black, is an idiot. Butterin is a russian neet and not even one many have many sympathies for.
Still many people trust him.

And while I am one of these guys who do not care about what major they have, as long as they deliver, it is indeed is a point to worry about is how she behaves during the interview. It is hard for me to believe that she is fit to lead a team in IT.

On the other hand she gets many awards and gets publicity, meaning she is not as bad at her job as many others. Many say "she gets these awards only because she is black / a woman" while no one mentions that many of these awards are awarded only to woman or blacks in the first place.

I think it is indeed a bit undervalued, if they get their stuff on track it can easily go back to 25k.
And it will dump into the abyss, if they fuck up.

They did neither so far.

I pretty much agree with some argues.

The thing of the interview seems to be bullshit to me. I mean, it's not like writting on /biz with fucktard who will just post your pic saying your black, you have to handle many thing. I agree, she was not that convincingly, but I can't all in my thougts on an interview, ffs

No one will really use patientory

I think they might. A few years in to the future.

Yes, yes all who invest are buying their way into a brighter future.

(Bought at .00088 - just let me sell this shit)

not even an african hospital would ever accept to implement this dogshit

Healthcare is underfunded and notorious for using legacy systems and not innovating, since many systems rely on specific platforms; think WinXP and CDs.

Also, patients are outright paranoid when it comes to user data, have fun explaining your avg joe that his data is safe on the blockchain.

TL;DR: blockchain and healthcare? Forget it. This will simply not happen, at least not in the next 10 years. Also, the CEO doesn't seem qualified at all in the medical field, because every sane person familiar with the sector would just laugh at you for proposing the integration of a unproven, untested beta-platform into the legacy healthcare structure

You sound like youre familiar with the third world

T. Self proclaimed expert

would you fuck PTOY's CEO, user? you tell me

its a completely shit project and the black woman has no idea whats she's doing. try looking up interviews with her. its just a nonsensical project.

a-are you suggesting that a nigger with a degree in african studies doesn't know jack shit about crypto, user-kun? h-how dare you...

vitalik looks like an uber-geek on steroids, those subhumans look like demented monkeys who just escaped from a zoo

I have no problem with her being black, but I have a massive issue with her being terrible at explaining herself or PTOY and acting like a child when it comes to critics.

I really don't know what to think of PTOY, I think the health industry is a good idea to go after but I really don't understand where the value of PTOY comes from and exactly what patientory see there project doing, and this comes back to their front lady being godawful and answering anything

Are you suggesting this fat sassy black lady doesnt know her way around a patient records system?

Male nurse here, it's shit.
Plus
>African studies.
Lmao

this entire fucking project makes zero sense

even if it wasnt run by an incompetent sheboon

so lets pretend for a minute they can actually deliver a useful product

so now we have customers files on the blockchain.

WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE NEED COINS TO ACCESS THESE FILES?

its 100% gimmicky bullshit with 0% chance of going anywhere. if you put money in this you deserve to get pegged by the sheboon CEO

Knowing a little bit about hospital software.

It's shit. Like amazingly so.

The software has to be compatible with all these archaic machines that were built on win95 or worse.

This actually sounds worse and worse. I might just sell my PTOY and forget about it.

Also, knowing nigger communities you know all the money will get funnelled to the top 1%.

the coin would be needed to make entries wouldn't it? try not be a complete spanner m8

why in the fuck would you have to pay tokens to put patient records online?

how in the living fuck is this superior to a simple fucking database?

>b-b-but muh blockchain

THIS PROJECT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE WHATSOEVER REEEEEEEE

There's obviously glaring holes in the project. I don't think it'll ever amount to anything. That said, it's one of those "big idea" projects (however shit), and it could have a few moons left in it for that reason alone. I've got nothing invested in it but i'll be keep an eye on it I guess.

>D: Nurse Stacy, quick, pull up patient 1488s records. Its an emergency!
>N: Sorry Doctor user, we are currently all out of PTOY tokens
>D: Well I guess the patient has to die then

what a revolutionary breakthrough idea Im putting all my money in it!

It's silly at the moment. She's learning along the way. It's evolving though, has momentum and lately is said to utilize blockchain to secure patient documents and historical data. So at some point they realized the issue and are looking to encrypt documents...so they look like more of a hippa compliant cyber security company. denormalizing data is a big pain in the ass when sharing with other orgs. This project is wonky but it's use case is far from speculative compared to some other lame crap you have no problem investing in.

because they would be immutable? the whole thing the blockchain is useful for?

this product is absolute trash dont get me wrong but if you're gonna FUD do it right

Patientory has nothing to do with blockchain. They are building a shared database between hospitals with encrypted records. Forking ethereum's blockchain was done solely to create tokens to run an ICO scam to take NEET money to develop a MySQL project. Even if they do deploy an actual blockchain to store records, how many nodes and miners will hospitals actually provide to secure the network? Their blockchain will be trivially easy, i.e., inexpensive, to 51% attack.

SEQ and DYN have better tech