Sold eth at 250$

>Sold eth at 250$

cool man

It's gonna dip again lad set your 250 buy order and get back in. You might be able to get it cheaper

>sold 20 for $240

Fugg

Smart man, OP. Buying back at 200$.

if you do this you'll probably kill yourself tomorrow

If you can't tell that there's a pump dump going on
ICOs are trying to raise the price with hype so they can cash out as high as possible
Expect there to be another crash that goes waaaaaay deeper tomorrow and doesn't recover

I'm amazed they got it back as high as they did, but it isn't gonna stay here for long. There's literally hundreds of millions in ICOs that need to cash out soon

>That file name.
You will thank us in short period of time.

right? lol

wtf do you say to bullshit posts like these?

feel better OP

i sold at 235. But hut the BTC/ETH strenght difference made sense. it stil aint bad.

and it was only 1.

Because it's gonna crash harder than that :)

Sold 30 ETH for 245 because of "Le Bear Market :^) XD". Now reverse bagholding. Giving this one more day before I FOMO bavk in

It's not gonna dip again, is it
I sold out at $260

Question now is will it dip a little bit back, or should we jump back all in now before recovery forces the value up?

Wait a couple of weeks to see if good decision or not

Sold 100 at 232
Fomo back in at 267
Dipped to 237
Sold at 235
Fomo back in at 282

I feel physically sick, I have no idea what it's going to do.

I had 422 ETH two days ago.
Down to 339 ETH

I have no idea how to deal with this uncertainty.

Thanks for proving the dip is over. You guys took it for the team, proud of you.

>bought at 220
>sold at 240
>still in the red because of ark/ans

I sold 20 at .1 BTC. I think it'll end up going lower than that with bitcoin getting segwit soon. Regardless I still have 50 ETH left.

if you bought in the last 24 hours its time to sell. way too many sellers in the market. you're gonna get burned. don't say you weren't warned

>tldr; I buy high, I sell low

good user, you're doing it right

Sorry for you guys..
B-but hey, volume is decreasing though. 1H MACD migh flip to red soon. I don't know if we'll see sub 200 ETH like I hoped, but I'm not fucking buying at 280.

I was laying in bed last night, feeling dead inside, seriously considering getting up and selling off my bag of 135 ETH when I was staring at the graph showing it was $213, completely distraught after witnessing ETH skyrocket to more than $400 only to plummet to half that in a matter of 2 weeks.

Glad I'm not you OP, I held lol. I'd probably neck myself if I were you.

Thoughts?

When Eth hits $1000, all little mistakes wiped away. Just make sure you buy back the same amount you panic sold.

I am still short of my initial stack.

Put your ETH in a smart contract stopping you from withholding funds until the current valuation is higher than the price you put them in.

HAHA WEAK-HANDED FAGGOT!

fixed!

remember the litecoin dump mid march? that is now.

sour faggots with 0 sense to for the market still living in denial

here's a free advice from someone actually making money: buy ETH while it's still fucking cheap. doubt you will though, cause most of your kind is simply incapable of making money on the long term

the funny thing is
is gonna outpace you when he just learns to HODL

ETH will be over BTC parity by the time segwit gets activated. even IF segwit is a success and not a failure (hard fork..), it won't dip anywhere near back to current prices. right now it's by far a better investment than any other cryptocurrency

Half cash half eth if you are uncertain.
Easy.

well fug

Never fall for Veeky Forums FUD. Yes, we are in a bear market and yes you should be vigilant. But everytime there is a dip, Veeky Forums loses it shit and people are trolling with 200 FUD threads.

It's part of boardculture but you never should make a decision based off of Veeky Forums during a dip.

haha, look at this nocoiner faggot. what do u have autism or something

im going to sleep, fug u

>buy high sell low
truly the Veeky Forums way

OP here, I held since 20$ so it's not exactly selling low, though my hands got definitelly too shaky during drop.

>when ETH hits $1000
Come on,this is as delusional as past ATH moon believers

>sold at $50

You are the reason why people still HODL BNT,ARK,DGB and various other shitcoins that will never recover

Bought my stack of 70 at $40. Sold all of it when it hit $220 and looked like it was going to crash right through $200. Want to fucking die.

Sell it immediately after the first downtrend after the Moon ATH

there's no uncertainity if you're in it for the long term, just hold on to your ETH and be rich

why would you want to die, you've still multiplied your money
just buy back for the money you got for it @220 you'll still buy back several times more, then just don't sell next time and get even higher earnings

bought high sold low, felling like shit

I'm not cut for this rollercoaster wanted tu buy back in sub 200$ but even if it did hit sub 200$ guess I would have been to afraid to buy back in anyway

use your weak hands to tie a noose and fucking kill yourself

> sold 1 ETH @ 10.6 to buy ANS

I'm good with that

I bought ETH at $1 shortly after the ICO, sold for $2 after it recovered from the DAO crash

Bought again at $20
Sold at $50

Bought again at $100
Sold at $280

Bought again at $330
Sold at $270

Bought again at $230
Currently hodling

If I just had hodld all the time, I would be rich by now

forget about it.
there are so many coins that can moon much in much more "x"

it's ok, you feel shit cuz it's something you should avoid in the future

buy back now, do NOT sell next time, and you'll feel very good about yourself afterwards

just buy back and stop looking @ the price, in the long term it's a win. that's all anyone can really know.

God I fucking hate eth, I don't know why I keep messing around with it when I make money easier in other coins. Why the fuck is it so hard to predict the eth market?

maybe, but ETH and BTC will clearly be way higher 1-3 year from now

there's no other coin you could say that about, 'x'-es go both directions.

well its all gambling anyway.
if there will be another crash maybe there will be new "king".

I feel you. I've tried day trading and picked up consists 2-10% gains a day... and then you fucking lose them all from a missed pump. Hodl is a meme for a reason (unless your hodling bags of shit)

stuff that moves 30% in a week is just pure speculation vehicle, not to be taken as a serious investment

size your position in it correctly, this stuff is very dangerous

>Not going all in at ETH
>Implying ETH wont be 2k a coin in a month

I was in the same boat sold half of my ETH off at around 250 to bitcoin and cashed some out seemed smart but looking now I still feel sick

Wtf, that's beyond retarded. ETH still has shit fundamentals, I'm flabbergasted it retraced to ~$300.

there is no way to actually know how much it will cost.

This

People are saying "LOL it's temporarily depressed in price" whereas the reality very well may be "LOL ETH was temporarily overpriced for like 3 months, idiots coming down to Earth"

How many of these people USE and NEED to actually own ETH?

LITERALLY NOBODY

OP must have made bank. wish I got in sub $20 and sold at $250 too desu

>I'm flabbergasted it retraced to ~$300
Your lack of understanding is hilarious and beautiful

Got a fuckton of ETH on GDAX when it dropped down to 10 cents a few days ago, sold everything today.

Veeky Forums is truly full of retards.

Literally just pick a fucking strategy and commit to it. If that strategy is to swing trade, do it. If that strategy is to buy and hold forever, do it. Quit changing your tactics around every time the market scares you.

let them fuck up. I like it when they mass sell.