PUMPTIME

HELLO I AM BACK FROM THE DEAD. YOU MISS ME?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z45ZkISJXU4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get us over the .0030 mark you cunt

WAKE UP NEO

It's pretty fucking obvious biz has no pumpers. There are only 12-year-olds and 45-year-old virgins with 12 dollars in crypto but fake blockfolios.

90% of them loose their ass

GTFO

Yeah 2 BTC will pump ANS to 100$ share... What is that? Your anual salary for sucking nigger dicks on main street?

>90% of them loose their ass
what did he mean by this

nice demented wojak

>tfw made 2k today buying and selling my stack over and over

Feels good man. Looks like it's trending upwards though so I'm going to hold a bit and see if it drops under $7 a lot or not.

I think the most frustrating thing about this is seeing how fucking stupid the NEETs and retards in this market are.
It's been a while since we've had so obvious and blatant manipulation, and yet the market keeps going along with it. Some whale puts up a 50btc wall two sats above current price, which should be pathetic at a 10000 volume and be eaten in seconds to make the whale lose profits...but no

They panic sell
Even though behind the wall there's no resistance for like $2 worth of growth
And it keeps hitting against the 300k resistance, worth 70btc, as if it was anything worth fearing while it's less than a tenth of volume

In any normal market, a sell wall that fucking obvious is a buy signal to stampede upwards in price
But no, we have the most fucking braindead 'investors' around

This
Lrn2trade

Because a lot of them want to make pennies daytrading their $500 back and forth. I just bought in at $5 and I'm holding for now. But I definitely will sell if it spikes again like it did before the conference, just for profit taking to reinvest.

What I find most stupid about newfags putting money on this coin is that you can really see how their little minds work.

If it goes up, even if it's just a few sats, everything's fine. We're going to lamboland and we're all going to make it bruh.

If it's CLEARLY going down because we've got something big here and whales are trying to accumulate as much as possible before it finally skyrockets hard, then ANS is a fucking scam coin, chinks are shit, why the fuck did I listen to Veeky Forums, I put my life savings on this and now I lost everything, I have to sell before it bankrupts my family you bastards.

kek flexing with only 2 btc hahahahahahahahahahahahaAHAhaHAAHaHAHAaHaHAhaAHaHAHAhahA

That's perfectly fine with me anyway. Allows me to buy more when people sell. I am hoping this stays at low prices for at least another day, I have some BTC waiting to clear from Gemini.

Who would have thought?

NEO brakinging sell walls like crazy.

Now one wall ove about 30 btc between sat 320 000 and now.

WOW, best time to get in is before that sell wall is gone ..

10 min left I guess ..

Who /sellingat300k/ here?

No way, its mooning on chinese exchanges.

Should I take the 300k wall down and dump at 330k?

Only after you send me 1 BTC.

Take it down and hodl

In all seriousness though, how far would it get without the dump?

If you guys help get it to 300k I will let you dump first once at 330k before I unload.

It might go to 340k if you pump it a little probably not much higher.

All my ans are safely in my wallet, no trading only anc generating.

I will be holding plenty after I dump as there wont be enough buy orders to take them all.

Once at 330k the trick is to let the market boost up a bit and create some sell orders then dump. I'm figuring you guys will dump too quick, but I've earned enough from Veeky Forums to pay some of you tards back.

Ok I am in. My 121 Ans are ready

Do it fag

how is the ans wallet?

I'm waiting for participation from Veeky Forums to get it to the wall at 300k. I will take that down and to 330k.

I'm not here to line all your pockets, you guys have to do your bit.

You have to be pretty retarded to think that Veeky Forums can get to 300k

Some retard whale is suppressing the price here.
he keeps placing low ans sell orders up to push down the next sell order.

I mean how many people are there with 1-9ans that are so desperate to sell at this high?

Nigger you want it to pump to 300k only to undercut the wall and dump, then rebuy.

You ain't foolin nobody

Meh, it's happened before friendo.

no one is suppressing shit you nigger

if there was a wall and true buying momentum walls wouldnt matter

I could pump it to 300 and dump in two clicks.

I dont need to fool anyone.

Do it faggot

He cant lol, even with his "Inspect Element" bitcoins from his screenshot he'll be unable to pump it

youtube.com/watch?v=z45ZkISJXU4

I've given my terms of entry.

I will just fuck off to another random coin to pump otherwise.

I really can't see the fraction of Veeky Forums that is reading his conversation managing to push it that far up when it's this insistent at hovering at 280-285

Do that and kys while you're at it

Yeah right you LARPing nocoin faggot

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

It won't go any higher for this week, wait for the dip on Sunday

Okay. Let's pack it up boys. See yas on Sunday.

You are a fucking moron.

I'm going to dump at 330k

Dont get caught.

330 exact?

I'm stopping at 330k, and going to wait to see some buy orders accumulate and dump

If any of you want to sell before me, feel free, I will still make a good profit. I purchased loads at 230-300k

Appreciated. Been making a lot of stupid, beginner mistakes the past week. It's nice to win one.

in at 4.99
im just stuntin on my ex bitch

This did not age well.