What are some little known facts about Hitler?

What are some little known facts about Hitler?

Other urls found in this thread:

fallen.io/ww2/#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Depends what you consider 'little known' but he suffered from a brief opium addiction during his military deployment.

He had a bastard son in France

he and his Nazi counter parts were one of the first country's to make animal rights into law

He did meth

He orchestrated a campaign of state-run mass murder leading to the death of six million Jews among others.

He only had one testicle

He was in contact with "an entity" that guided and informed him on what to do since the Machtergreifung of 1933.

>In most patients suffering from this perversion the unconscious forces only get out of control to this degree when a fairly strong love relationship is established and sexuality makes decisive demands. In other cases where the love component is less strong the individual contents himself with less degrading activities. This is brought out cleariy in the case of Rene Mueller who confided to her director, Zeissler (921), who had asked her what was troubling her after spending an evening at the Chancelllory, "that the evening before she [Page 191] had been with Hitler and that she had been sure that he was going to have intercourse with her; that they had both undressed and were apparently getting ready for bed when Hitler fell on the floor and begged her to kick him. She demurred but he pleaded with her and condemned himself as unworthy, heaped all kinds of accusations on his own head and just grovelled around in an agonizing manner. The scene became intolerable to her and she finally acceded to his wishes and kicked him. This excited him greatly and he begged for more and more, always saying that it was even better than he deserved and that he was not worthy to be in the same room with her. As she continued to kick him he became more and more excited...." Rene Mueller committed suicide shortly after this experience.

no girl would have ever given up the chance to cuck a man of power bro

propaganda

What could it be?

Stay awoken my brother, for it is the furry that is the true evil of man.

Most women are disgusted by femdom, bro.

He had a beautiful soul

The Nazi's had an opium problem???

He had access to the Astral plane where he fought the jews in their pure evil form on a eternal basis and he was also an apostle of Xwytsau

>Xwytsau
wut

Hitler served in WW1.

he did nothing wrong

>Hitler served in WW1.
Ok now you're just blowing my mind

Jean-Marie Loret also has living children. Two sons and a daughter.

He claimed during WWI he was visited by voices who told him to make Germany great once more. That was when he was blinded.

The most interesting thing that could possibly be known about Hitler is that, despite being thought of as a superhero, he not only VOMITED during his years in power, but also POO-POOED on himself as a GROWN MAN!!! He did it way more times than once, but can you believe that on August 7, 1941, a 52-year-old Hitler waddled to his bunker with his pants full of poop because he'd just eaten breakfast despite his worsening case of dysentery??? This same man declared war on the US just 4 months later, so keep that in mind as you listen to his December 1941 speech! Wow! It just blows my mind!!!!!!!

The first known animal protection legislation in Europe was passed in Ireland in 1635. It prohibited pulling wool off sheep, and the attaching of ploughs to horses' tails, referring to "the cruelty used to beasts."
In 1641 the first legal code to protect domestic animals in North America was passed by the Massachusetts Bay Colony.

Even more unusual than that is the fact that Eva Braun was fully aware of the fact that he occasionally turned his underwear brown when he had stomach problems and not only stayed loyal to him throughout the end, but even HELPED HIM clean up the evidence of these poopie accidents, showing him how to protect his underwear with serviettes (cloth napkins) like she did for her period, and getting him clean night clothes to replace his soiled ones. Now that's what I call a saint of a woman!!!

He had the most unusual genitalia that the world has ever known! A not-so-little hypospadias cock, uncut, with a single ball that made it hang down his right leg.

His genitalia was so abnormal that there will never be another one identical to his! He had a pointed foreskin that made his thing a good 4-5 inches total in a flaccid state and could still pee standing up despite the hypospadias. He had a bit of curvature called chordee when he got excited, and his foreskin retracted unevenly as a result. It truly was a demonic dick for a demonic DICtator, lol.

Get help.

His eyes were BLUE, so blue they could make some tanzanites jealous!

Him and Goebbels had a homosexual relationship and his little cousin would shit on his chest

wow you really get butthurt that people say he has a micropenis huh

He was very nearly known as Adolf Schicklgruber.

His paternal grandfather, Johann Georg Hiedler, was posthumously declared Alois' father.

Thus Adolf's fathers name changed from Alois Shicklgruber to Alois Hiedler/Hitle

Contrary to popular belief, Hitler's life was not comprised of sitting in a dark room, rubbing his hands together and quietly muttering "jews" every 6 seconds.

Why have historians largely ignored this nearly undeniable reality? It's a lot likelier than him having a micro penis and makes him look much much worse!!! He couldn't help the genitalia he was born with but could have spent more time on the toilet and eaten his meals in a bathroom to avoid having poop come out in his underwear.

Why do most people give 0 flying F's about the high likelihood that there were days between 1907 and 1945 when Hitler's underwear looked at least this awful?!?!?!?

Why is no one surprised to learn that Hitler's underwear ever got stained by poop even 1 time in his adult life?

Why would it surprise no one to learn that Hitler's underwear was no stranger to skid marks, as they're called today, at any point in his life? What if ever woman (or man) who ever saw his unmentionables, beginning with his mother Klara, who taught him how to hand wash them when they had stains, saw unsightly brown stripes???

The most unusual thing about him was that he changed his underwear up to FIVE TIMES a DAY when he had stomach problems!!!!! Name me ONE MAN you know I of who does that??? Please! I can't.

I don't think I've ever changed my panties more than twice on my worst period, come to think of it, and I certainly don't bathe more than twice a day, if once, because I don't do much.

>watched anime once

Can someone please explain explain why Hitler made time in his busy schedule to bathe at least twice a day from the waist down and to change his underwear 1-5 times daily? It couldn't be that he just liked to play in the water all day and create excessive piles of laundry.

Can someone also explain why a man, who never had a uterus or a period and would have been post menopausal if born female, needed to pin rags or napkins into the seat of his underwear at times for "added protection?" From what did he need to protect or "fortify" his plain, white drawers?

Wouldn't you think much differently about him as a person if it could be proven that he pooped in his underwear at least once, and probably much much more often, between 1933 and 1945???????

Why does everyone pretend not to care if he did???

Even political cartoonist were on to something when they drew this. What if there were once many people living in this world who knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that he had, in fact, had poopy pants touching his grown, adult, deeper-voiced, square mustache sporting, 5' 9" body?

probably because most historians are older and have done the same. only a 17 yearold edgelord would get uppity about this

What the hell is this autism

Literally SHIT!

R O T F L M A O !!!!!!!

He was the most unusual man who ever lived! He also had a terrible smile and awful breath!!!

Hitler really loved Disney films and was given many by Goebbels. He stayed awake all night during the good times of the war in Berchtesgaden watching these, hearing Wagner (whom he also loved) and talking the same things about Jews and Commies to his closest entourage, who avoided touching these themes at all costs to not trigger the same diatribes they all knew again.

Right? Dysentery is a shitty thing (no pun intended) and some diseases are so fucking awful the victim can't help it. Also, imagine being injected with speed all the time on top of having dysentery. Some people can't even drink coffee or do a bump of coke without half shitting themselves.

Jesus..

i would really like to absorb hitler's flatulence odors....

He hated being seen wearing his reading glasses.

He put a big X on this picture because it shows him wearing glasses.

The only thing of which he was more ashamed of was when people would stare at him while he vomited. (Which would have been topped by someone seeing him undress in the bathtub, exposing his butt covered in poop, had that occurred.)

I mean, the only thing of which he was more ashamed.

Hitler was GAY and had many gay experiences throughout his life. He could even cross his legs like a woman. Why all these new Nazi groups think they were anti-gay or "macho," with a former aspiring art student who loved Classical music and cried many times as an adult as the Fuhrer, I will never know. He was about as far as you can get from the stereotypical tattooed Skinhead and was actually very effeminate even for a homosexual. He and Eva Braun slept in separate beds and had a lot more in common than do most men with their mistresses.

Did you know that Hitler wet his bed until he was 16?

Actually, he did it lots of times AFTER that and even had a few night poops st the Berghof!

At the Berghof I mean. His mountain retreat. He got so high on drugs that he didn't feel the urge in time to wake up and therefore pooped his underwear, night shirt and bed. Must not have been a good day!

lel, did the dog autograph that picture? why is the autograph over the dog's body? Perhaps it was hitler's signature, but because he was high on meth he got himself confused for the dog

Most historians seem to consider it unlikely that Hitler's actually his father.

His wiki article states that the historian responsible for his fame contacted 'the rest of Hitler's living family'.

What???

He was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 1939.

There's a whole bunch of Hitler's relatives and cousins that are still alive, one of his cousins even got drafted into the US Navy during WWII I think.

I think it's possible, but what makes it unlikely is the fact that Hitler was GAY!!!
So so GAY!!!

Why does everyone deny that he was gay? It looks like he's touching his thing in this picture.

stop with this homophobic propaganda please, your views are very problematic

>adolf shicklgruber
>adolf shecklegrabber

That he did nothing wrong

Except poop in his underwear multiple times throughout his life.

>this mentally ill triggered kike again

Get help seriously

He killed millions of Jews but even more Russians.

Proofs????

Why was my picture of Hitler' throwing up removed?

What was so offensive about my picture of Hitler vomiting?

What's so bad about a picture of him doing what he was doing on August 7, 1941, precisely 122 days before the attack on Pearl Harbor?

Hint:
Uuuuuuulk!

He was literally Hitler.

He was gassed in WWI and had suffered long term effects from it. He was Anti-Gas, but the Jews have labelled him the most Pro-Gas person in history.

Wouldn't you think Hitler would've used Chemical Weapons against the Russians when they were overrunning Berlin? C'mon, he was the most evil man in history after all, capable of anything.

What you see being pointed to was one of the most popular things for families all over the world to sit and talk about at the table...especially on hot dog nights! This persisted long after he and whatever was creating the mysterious bulge were long gone, having never coexisted on the planet with those who still love to discuss it to this day. Will people be discussing yours in every known language when you've been dead longer than you lived? I highly doubt it! That was one amazing schlong, whatever size it may have been!

Will teens in other countries be getting in trouble for drawing pictures of you naked with your thing turning pink and sticking out? I seriously doubt it!

He did nothing wrong

I've been wishing I could mentally undress him in this picture ever since I saw it in my grandmas World Book encyclopedia. Hint: I'll bet his thumb was bigger than mine!

If it only appeared in 1 picture, I might think it was just a random wrinkle. But if you look for it, you can see the faint outline of something longer and fatter than his thumb in almost every crotch showing picture of him. Would that have been considered normal? And how can 3-5 inches be considered microscopic?

Franz Ferdinand wasn't even driving the car.

Believe it or not, his DNA test revealed the magic Y chromosome. Therefore he was genetically male and appeared no more microscopic than his dog!

He was awarded a medal of bravery 5 times in WW1.

He was injured, then reenlisted as a message runner - the most dangerous job in the war by casualty rate.

Crossing legs has nothing to do with being gay ffs

>Ok now you're just blowing my mind
...That's very common knowledge, user.

He liked to rodel

Not him, or really providing proof of his statement, as I forget the numbers, but this may help.
fallen.io/ww2/#

Are you assposting or is you sarcasm meter broken?

>having boner is weird when hundreds of thousends of people are heiling you
imagine the asmr

He was a Jew that faked the Holocaust to ensure the creation of Israel.

The most amazing thing about him is how my phone recognizes him in almost all pictures in which his face is clear.

Even more amazing still is how a naked doll/action figure of him would go for F***ing $200, more money than I'll ever touch for an item like that! Like, do you even realize how many Ken dolls and GI Joes you can buy for that amount??? And how much more easily you could get them???

Why is he valued so much more than a normal doll? What besides that little square under his nose makes him special?

It actually thought his father was him, therefore he got most of his looks from his paternal side.