Anyone else not back in the market yet?

This whole thing feels like a bull trap.

me. I set a buy at 216 last night then cancelled it for some reason. It was perfectly set, spoke to someone and they took out my confidence.

>falling for the reverse psychology bull trap

Not even once

am just waiting for DGB to moon desu

bull trap or not I would have made money on the volatility. kicking myself now

>Tfw things only go up while you're asleep so you can't daytrade.

H̶̢̡̢̛̪͖͚̘̞̘̜͈̫̗̖̭̠̙̼͈̠͗͊͂̊͗͛̑̓̿̀͊̑́̕͘͝͝͝͝Ę̴̨̛̛͎̱̗̭̪͓͔͓̬̠͙̝̫͎̣̼́͒̑̈́͑̌̀̿̐̃͐͐̍́̓̕͝ͅḺ̶̟̫̮̖̱̮̗͕̭̯̘̹̳̺̞̳̳̞̀̐͛̊̈̈́̀̌̂́̐̂̓̈́̒̏̋̕͘͜͝P̷̨̡̧̧̧̛̜̞̗̭̫͖̥͕̜̪̪̘̺̪̂̍̀̊̂̌̔͗̐̑̽̂̇̕͝͝͝͠

Yup me too. I'd rather regret missing one of many spikes upward than being left with some real heavy bags after a crash. That's what I'm telling myself atleast

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnd it's crashing again. Congrats to everyone here who hasn't bought back in yet.

Ok, to be fair, i just bought that dip to sell at the next spike in like an hour.

Who gives a fuck about 1 eth. What did miss out on like 40 bucks? Are you fucking 15?

Run at a wall head first, collide without a flinch and the process will begin

I agree. I wait to see the first serious dip after that mad bull rush. If it crashes it's gonna crashes HARD. if it's a small dip then things are back to normal.

its a lot of money for me

Why is this cat so cute?

Because helpless things are cute and only something helpless could buy DGB

BTC is going to fall ~50% but I can make more than that trading so I'm still in.

Cash out and travel the world.

same. i should have bought at $212 yesterday but then i thought it might go down further to $180~ level the i wooke up its suddenly back to $280

:3c

well hodling game proceeds.

It was fun while it lasted
Cashing out of everything on July 3rd
There'll be a 6%+ S&P correction soon

Cool to see the Nasdaq correlate with BTC this season

>tfw living on chink time because of this

i liek dis one

>There'll be a 6%+ S&P correction soon

Please tell me more.

Iv never understood this, if crypto is 24 7 why would certain places trade at certain times. It's not like your waiting for a fucking market to open

>why would certain places trade at certain times
You don't sleep?

stock market bubble kid

Yea i know about that, but why specifically on july the 3rd? Why not september or october?

Waiting til sub2000 to buy in

July 3rd is the Monday right before the 4th of July. The markets are technically open on the 3rd, but who's trading? Everybody who can will make a long weekend out of it and go barbecue on a boat. You think they'll be doing whale-sized trades from their phones with a Bud Light in the other hand?

sucker's rally amirite gois?

fucking sheep lmao