Tfw you realize you can cash out just a tiny bit and order cocaine from alphabay

>tfw you realize you can cash out just a tiny bit and order cocaine from alphabay

someone tell me to not do this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Erdős
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd suggest ritalin, or adderal.

embrace it

I don't get drugs. How can something be so good that you simply must literally sniff dusty shit up your nose, or how can something be so good that you absolutely have to stick a fucking needle into your vein?

This. Never taken cocaine but it seems like a largely useless drug. Go for adderal.

It's illegal.

because you've never done them you faggot.

I think using drugs is dumb but this is literally the dumbest argument I have ever heard.

80% of Cocaine is cut with the cattle deworming medicine Levamisole.
80% of retarded cokeheads claim THEIRS is clean however. They know their guy after all.

Why do coke, when you could be doing math?

HNNNNNNGGGG

There's nothing to be proud about doing drugs. You're literally a bottom of the barrel subhuman if you do illicit substances. Everyone knows that.

i had cocaine once and it was shit. whats the deal?

My nigga

who said anyone's proud of it you moron? you're just boring as shit to have never tried something fun. go hug your waifu.

mdma is much better

you have a very limited perception of the extent that human emotion can be felt, there are peaks in it that you cannot fathom until you've experienced them

Try it faggot.
It's not useless, it's the prime export of Colombia and it's a classy fucking drug. No one gets arrested for cocaine, elites do it and it's a good rush. The problem is quantity and it's established stimulant abuse == hyperactive sex == more risky shit.
Easy as fuck to test, the biggest issue is gasoline. It's used as a solvent to separate the coca from the coca leaves via alkaloid extraction. This shit is really really inexpensive in South America/Mexico. A kilo is barely $600. All cutting comes at the dealer closest to you.
Bullshit. Meth is legal in the USA for ADHD and Narclopesy, yet look at the Meth Heads.

Do speed and math
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Erdős

If you just need grocery money or and can hustle that shit really easy and safely I could see how its tempting since you could essentially 2-3x your money again from selling the drugs. I'd go legit for large amounts.

if your gonna get coke on AB though, major fucking tip here for you bro I'd recommend onespot. great prices about $44/g and def top tier stuff in my location. very sexy looking stuff

OP here, Im already prescribed adderall

Anyone here in Australia ordered off alphabay?
Just wanna buy some weed cos never tried it before..
But the downside is I legit work at a post office so I don't want all my co-workers and especially my boss finding out I've been ordering drugs.

itt, anons getting honeypot'd for 30 minutes ox exaltation

do it faggot
its a hell of a drug

Cocaine is shit, it's only real use is to undrunk and unfatigue you, that's an anti-drug in a sense.

DMT / mushrooms are objectively better and considered the safest of the 'illegal' drugs.

By far the best risk to reward ratio imo.

is phenibut the god tier of drugs

>legal
>cheap
>lasts a long time
>basically a casual version of MDMA

It's pretty good yeah but you can only use it 1 or 2 times a week realistically

you can do a dose of 1mg every other morning, once you feel your tolerance has built up just take a 2 week break