KURRENT

This is a severely undervalued coin.

10 million market supply.

Less than $500,000 market cap.

You can make x100 your investment with this coin.

Next time the market goes up, this coin is going to explode.

You have been notified and warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/interstellarpump
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAERGFOjPnyAUDcHWcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they havent tweeted since January are they evem still alive

Stop trying to unload your bags you disgusting piece of shit jew nigger.

jidf, please.

I'm invested, but where the fuck are the Devs.

Did they cash out during the dip and sneaked off?

Why is a coin with no value undervalued? I never really believed the shill meme until people kept posting about this coin every day.

dead coin, fuck off

regret, you will feel

>Twitter hasn't been updated since Jan
>Last message on Slack was a desperate Dev saying things are going very badly, asking for volunteers
>Volunteers step up to help, Dev refuses their help
>Discord is dead

i'm scared....

you're talking to a pajeet trying to unload his bags\
hes been accumulating for a few months now and now every day or so we get this thread

The devs are back, blockchain explorer has been release

thats not fucking true

the devs are dead silent. nothing on slack, nothing on discord, nothing on twitter, nothing on bitcointalk

this project is dead.

Indian scam coin, literal git clone of another coin, nothing added. Carry your own bags. Good day sir.

That's why the dip happened you retard

Learn about pumps, it's the newest away to get rich. Otherwise you're just losing money to whales. Here, this one's on me:

t.me/interstellarpump

you got their bags dumped. you invested in a literal carbon copy of another coin. Herp Derp, no more mango for you

This clown wants to dump his bags on you, after using you to drive up the cost.

avoid

Copy of what ? Tell me a coin with the sames properties of Kurt ? You can't :)

Warning: KURT is vaporware.

I read a lot about it on their site and the ANN thread and it looked like a great project. However, it's completely dead and I doubt they'll be able to stay even remotely on schedule. Drop by the Slack and you'll see what I mean. There's a consistent stream of people coming in asking if there's been any progress, but the place is completely barren. They have 11 fucking commits on their GitHub repo since its creation in late 2016.

Like 's screenshot there says, the main dev dropped by after weeks of silence to say they were working on it but are behind schedule. However, ever since he said that, 3 people have stated they are developers interested in contributing to the project, yet the main dev just disappeared again and hasn't said anything since.

Don't forget it's a premine. The devs probably completely abandoned the project ages ago but went back to Slack to tell people they're working on it just to keep the price up so that they can sell their premined coins at a decent price. Since it's only on shit exchanges and has really low volume, they have to dump these coins over a large period of time after all. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the very devs making these threads.

TL;DR: Stay away from this coin until they actually show that they've made progress.

>you invested in a literal carbon copy of another coin.

ZCoin can be used along with Kurrent.

The two are the same thing, idiot.

>its cheap
>if price goes up youll get rich

so pajeet you have any more convincing argument than this?

daily reminder to put the word SAGE in the options field when replying to shitposts, so they don't get bumped.

thank you, come again.

Join Rakers, we are still building our group at the moment, our first pump will be announced at 2000 rakers!
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAERGFOjPnyAUDcHWcw