If Bitcoin is the digital equivalent of gold, what crypto do you bet will be the digital equivalent of everyday usage?

If Bitcoin is the digital equivalent of gold, what crypto do you bet will be the digital equivalent of everyday usage?

probably something like dash

Litecoin.

bancor

The first will be some coin locked to fiats value like USDT just because it will be easy for nomies to understand and it will be released by a bank.
Beyond that I has no idea, people are so use to fiat and inflation I don't know if the majority will ever get tired of being screwed.

this, as it is essentially just bitcoin with faster transactions.

Litecoin

it doesnt exist yet

Digibyte
Invest now, thank me later

Dash premined scam
Litecoin is silver
Scamcoin
Got hacked twice.

That already exists. It's called fiat

This. The protocol will bring mass adoption.

>The first will be some coin locked to fiats value like USDT
There will be a bancor token for this.

Here's an answer OP but not necessarily the only answer... Thats all i have to say

Bitcoin is gonna be both.What people dont understand is that any "usage" coin is a coin that will have the highest amount of transactions on it, as in it will be used the most. The most scalable and biggest coin will be and continues to be bitcoin.
The only reason Other coins have not yet felt difficulties in terms of scalability is because they are not popular.
Bitcoin is simply conservative because it needs to uphold a reputation.
It will scale conservatively and in 10 years it will not linger be a speculative coin and will thus be usable and its transaction costs will be cheap.

IO Coin

>Dedicated to building a block chain ecosystem built for enterprise grade adoption.
>KMPG & IBM influence to facilitate this adoption.
>Many meetings in the wings with banks and private investment firms.
>Project sunrise collaboration undisclosed company which aims to tackle the real problems stopping block chain from reaching a wider audience.

IOC has a nascent order book, waiting to explode, don't miss the easiest 10x ever this summer.

STEEM

Shhhhh

LTC
The rest is shitcoins pretending to be the next bitcoin but bringing nothing new

>that volume

keep your bags

SNT

Decred has a chance

DGB

You just described LTC

X8currency

Beginning to appreciate the stability of LTC.