ANS will be over 350k today

ANS will be over 350k today.

You're welcome.

- WhaleAnon

no it won't
t. george soros

Can confirm, expect this in a few hours. But it wont go any higher.

- Merk

The chinks will swallow ur whale sperm down like breathing air, weak cuck.

Buy DGB

- Mickey Mouse

None of these coins generate regular cash inflows, shit investments.

- Warren Buffet

290K wall down on yunbi already. Buy in before 320K for safe money.

295k on yunbi

I gave you guys this info at 275K I hope you listened.

We are going to pump Bittrex in 10 mins, be ready.

I guess nobody wants a free 35% gain

whats with the bittrex sell wall its huge someone doesnt want this pumpinh

I had sell set at 290. Hopefully rebuy at 250 after the dump.

My break even point from my purchase mistake DURING the conference is 347. So Id like it to go there.

Then I might get something in a dip.

Same here, not sure if it will dump that far.

Yunbi going through the roof. This nigga is only going one direction.

I'm curious as to why you guys hit several exchanges at the same time, why not focus all buying power on one?

bittrex pump looks like now

No one is doing that with ANS except chinks at the moment.

We astronaut now

Arbitrage to maximise our gains

You're welcome.

Still worth getting in?

No wait for the dump. If bagholders don't exit now then they deserve to lose money

buy back in at 280k, we will pump o 370k tonight

w-why are you telling us this? thanks btw

get me into your pump group

What time?

Because it pays for me in the long run if small fish are happy with the market.

Also we are competing with some chinese whales on this one, you guys buying/selling near enough (10-15% variance) with out group increases our leverage.

Dump your bags now if you didn't realize, we are crashing it back to 280-290k before another surge.

If it goes back to 280k I'll be so fucking happy

>
We have enough BTC worth that we can safely dump it to 290K, but I'm pretty confident once we start the panic will kick in and it should drop to 280K

Thanks based antman

Back to 340... Nice try.

Ignore my advice if you want to miss out maximising gains.

No single whale group can dictate the price of a crypto with this much volume to the exact minute. We can however influence the trend, and we will.

How can I join your group???

Could you make a telegram/discord group or something for us small fry to get involved if this is legit?

Ok, I'll trust you. Also have my newborn.

>Also we are competing with some chinese whales on this one

Do they set up up heavy sell walls to prevent pumps? I would've thought they'd join in.

They are trying to fuck us by buying cheap and selling high on Yunbi, you would of noticed in the last run that bittrex maintained a 17% premium over yunbi's price.

We have managed to level the playing field this time around thanks to some tricks.

Essentially the Chinamen want to buy cheap on yunbi and sell high on bittrex.

Will there be another surge later tonight then? how soon if you happen to know?

when the chinese wake up the price will crash again, this will repeat and repeat with a gradually increasing floor

pls don't troll me and do the dip now.. i am shitting myself already.. i emptied my bags

is this a pump and dump or are we on a moon mission?

Fuck, so it's arbitrage whale war, you guys need to post here more rather than lurking, kek

r u pumping now or should we expect a drop soon?

I think they're trying to dump but that buy isn't theirs.

A lot of buyers are fomo buying now so be careful and watch it for a bit.

Finally dumped my bags lads. Air.

Issue is this coin attracts alot of volume and inexperienced fish see a slight rise as indication of a surge to 400K+.

We are currently trying to drop the price to sub 300K to commence a fast accumulation then a rela surge to 375K.

My advice is avoid buying at this current price, however again with a coin that has this much volume and this many big players involved I can't guarantee our plans will work.

I will say however that I told you all at 275K we will push to 350K and we got close enough within an hour of that post. By posting here 350K people will normally dump 10K early, take that into consideration.

- WhaleAnon

I'm going to continue watching this and I'll throw my little pleb money at it later to help you defeat the Chinese once and for all

did i do a mistake by going full nmr

you have now joined the ranks of Merk and the Pink Whale :)

NMR was shilled by "respected" members of the community for their own gains. It may very well find a new ATH in the next 3 months, but I don't see it reaching it's previous peak any time soon.

No one I know is willing to touch it at the current price, it's severely over valued for what it provides.

So is this current buy order wall from the Chinamen or you guys? Trying to make sense of this, you sound legit and I think it works in all our favor if you share this info.

thanks, you are very generous. maybe humanity isn't doomed :)

please make a trip, otherwise anons will larp future threads.

Could be another western group.

It was potentially a mistake revealing our hand too early on Veeky Forums hehe.

We are currently being patient to see what happens. We have no plans to bump the price immediately, if the buy wall remains for some time we may just set the pump higher.

I would recommend holding onto your chips until you see 2-3% push in either direction then make your play.

of course i had to fall for the shitcoin again

i want out

its happening guys

Is there a discord or something ? haha
Thanks for info btw

Oh shit the buywall is gone

My best advice is to buy Bancor while it's still so cheap.

It is completely undervalued and once the webapp launches it will be 10x current price. Our group has a ridiculous sized stake in Bancor currently, and we are still accumulating. Bancor is a minimum 3-6month hold, check their roadmap if you need to know why.

Short term gainers I can't really speculate on, most of out day-trading efforts are focused on ANS currently.

Expect a small bounce at each milestone on the way to 285K ( 320k, 310k, 300k, 290k )

Try your best to wait for the buy in at 285K. Watch the charts, anything can change fast but this is our plan.

I love you WhaleAnon

down like a brick

Thanks for answering my previous question about the buy order wall that just vanished.

How does it benefit your group to share information on which coins you are currently staking?

read the thread

Check my previous post, a coin of this volume isn't really easily manipulated by one group, particularly when there are several groups with different intentions competing on the same battlefield.

By sharing our plans with you, it increases our influence on the trend. Also, it's nice to help out fellow anons sometimes.

This summertime seasonality is starting to play on the NASDAQ, it would seem.

Our plan has changed, going to accumulate 310-320K for some time, pump will be happening within the next few hours. Can't be more specific.

woops wrong thread sorry

Don't forget to drop off the one true ring in Mount Doom while you're at it you LARPing fuck

other whale bro here, I currently have a 360 degree set of levers I am randomly pulling up and down

I've coinvinced myself I am homeopathically controlling the price, and I must say that it would be a good idea to but at 0.003

WhaleAnon, could you set up a group on telegram/discord or something for us Tuna to join in on this in the future? Otherwise in the future we won't know when it's you again since there are so many LARPers on here.

You've proven yourself to be pretty legit so far.

Dont be a faggot. Be happy with what whaleanon has given us.

WhaleAnon, thank you. As a small time ant farmer myself I admire you

I actually don't know why whales wouldn't want plebs like us, sure, half of us ate literally retarded, but we're buying power.
Even assuming the average biz goer only drops a few hundred, you're talking about a significant amount of btc after a while.

Only real problem I see is that we're also skittish investors and would pussy out of a target is given before it's reached, cascading into the target not being reached at all

lone whale here, ignore these LARPing faggots, I have 2 million btc and I will do literally the opposite of whatever these guys are saying out of spite

Do you want some faggot to come here pretending to be WhaleAnon & scamming people in the future? Although that could be solved if he got trips at least.

Veeky Forums is currently plagued with LARPers.

Let's see some screenshots or fuck off, LARP

Do it faggot

I want cheap ANS

>(((LARPers)))

>"We're going to push it to 285k"

>"Hold on plans have changed"

If his group can't even follow their original plans, why would anyone believe that they have any real sway over the market.

Because he was fucking right. Plus his reasoning for difficulty makes sense

I'M HODLING I'M HODLING PUMP WHEN

Firstly we was not pushing to 285k, we was trying to provoke a dip to 285k,after our last push from 275K to 340K.

We could dump enough ANS to hit 285k but that would potentially send it into freefall, and severely reduce the likelyhood of pushing back above 350K tonight. We tried a controlled sell to dip down there before a second surge but it's not practical.

Buy volume is increasing significantly since I posted the thread so we have to work with what is feasible.

This isn't some yobit shitcoin with 20BTC volume, no group can safely control the price to an exact amount, hence we adapt based on the market and act accordingly. We will be pushing 375K

I would say any purchase upto 335K would be considered safe money at this stage. We are aiming for 375K but there is the potential for it to overshoot to 400K or so.

We've started slow accumlation between 310-320k, most of our accumlation is via yunbi currently due to the lower price. However we are spreading between both exchanges.

I'm not here to convince you to believe me user, use my information or ignore it as you see fit.

biztards getting trolled into idiotic daytrades instead of comfortable holding

can you be more dumb

user, I have no real friends or hobbies outside of daytrading. I've already spent hours ricing my arch install and I don't have any videogames to play. What else am I going to do?

Not a whale, but be careful trying to short /ans/ atm. The volume is exploding, could easily go 100%.

Can I join your whale group? I am a Canadian currently living in the Virgin Islands with around 27.5k ANS.

Let me know.

I feel like 38k - 40k is a good short position, but we'll see.

If bittrex starts climbing rapidly above yunbi again, then that is a good cue to sell.

I bought yesterday at $6.30. Just sold at $8.40.

Gonna rebuy at the dip

This is LARPing right? No person with millions invested comes on to Japanese pottery forums to talk about how much of a whale they are? Do they?

What are you buying in at after?

Most of the original BTC whales came from Veeky Forums in the first place

no I made it from 120 to 130Ants thanks to kind WhaleAnon guy

Fuck it dipped already!

I hate trying to day trade

dipping again

everyone's waiting for the dip now you dingus

ffs

the chinks will dip it in the night
don't buy pseudo dip

30k, assuming it carries on going up. If it stays like this i'll probably just hlod. I don't feel like small day trades are worth the risk.

I don't get some of the angry responses here, it's like people don't understand that there's the whole market to contend with, and we're small fish at the end of the day.

There are plenty of whales who have come here to deliberately make you guys buy their dumps. This one has actually proven themselves to have your interests in mind, out of mutual benefit. Don't expect it to always be the case. But when it happens, take advantage of it.