NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh god please noooooooo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCfRuPDMCfove9mOozy_9AnA
t.me/interstellarpump
youtube.com/watch?v=2zfqw8nhUwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whats wrong?

You idiot. Ads are tailored to your browsing history.
This is not going to show on Chad or Stacey's instagram

anyone holding bags wants the normies to get in

>crypto Investing classes
>teaching people how to fill in their name and address

Can we call the police on this guy?

If you ever watch his videos, he sounds like a retard. On the other hand, he made over a mill making videos (not just crypto specific)

Lol so you are basically paying for stuff that you can google?

>This is not going to show on Chad or Stacey's instagram
But if you have an instagram, you are the Chad or Stacey…

Yes but most normies dont know their way around google so they pay to get everything on a plate

I think he's great, gives decent advice too though I haven't seen his paid for courses

well you can learn a lot by googling but reading actually takes work. that's why online courses are popular

>social media
>turning the world wide web into an extension of the local coffee shop

Shortsightedness

What a fag

>not wanting normie "investors"
We are going to rob them blind if they think they can trade with no experience. I don't know about you guys but it was more luck than skill that got me though my first 6 months and these are nomies.

no you dumb nigger that means we are in the majority phase, we want to be fucking early so we get max fucking gains

What trading are you talking about. Normes dont have time for this shit. They just gonna buy and hodl

>guy knows how to make a lot of money with crypto
>charges money for a course
>fucking guy uses coinbase
>guy looks like an actual retard
Yeah sure. He seems very skilled. "JOIN NOW FOR $300 I WILL TELL YOU HOW TO BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE ME! PLEASE I NEED MONEY. I MEAN WAIT NO I'M A MILLIONAIRE LOL JUST NEED YOUR 300 BUCKS THO FOR FUN"

ayy dgb

That is fine too, they will drive up the price by eating supply.

Always the tell tale sign you are about to get ripped off.

Why are you retards against more people buying crypto? That's the only way you are going to make money

Its to soon. I dont have enough invested yet. I plan to own at least 1 full bitcoin before it goes to Mars.

wow one whole bitcoin? damn we got a whale over here

Those of us who bought BTC under a dollar were the early adopters.

You ARE the normie you stupid fuck. You are the majority. We dump on you. Get over it.

How do you regularly browse sites like Facebook and IG and still not know they have targeted ads based on cookies and browsing history?

I see this thread fucking daily. It's like only retards browse this board.

Buy ARK

I watched this guy's video on steemit last night, this guy is a massive fucking sperg that starts yelling like a child over a minor profit taking dip.

youtube.com/channel/UCfRuPDMCfove9mOozy_9AnA

>Top 5 RICHEST Female Minecraft YouTubers

Hmm...

>guy misses the moon on crypto
>chip on shoulder
>determined to cash in on this crypto trend if it kills him

"Oh yisss I can be like Tai Lopez, try to sell people my snake oil method of generating money that I don't even use myself. You pay $30 for my first course which is nothing but a sales pitch for you to buy my more expensive courses. Once these pitiful people are in a delusional craze thinking they will be a millionaire, oh vey that's when I unload the $2,000 a month SUPER MEGA COURSE that will no doubt make you billions!"

Ah, the Robert Kiyosaki school of upselling

I think I may buy his course guys...

It's like 10$ on UDEMY plus he has a you-tube channel where he shouts like a hog. I picked it up just as a allternate news store; I buy a lot of bullshit courses on Udemy

what to use instead of coinbase?

You're thinking of stealth phase, not early adoption phase, retard.

This sucks

I like his channel

You should have bought yesterday when it was cheap

Bitch please, ever heard of this? It’ll make you rich

t.me/interstellarpump

Remember Apple's famous Super Bowl commercial?

youtube.com/watch?v=2zfqw8nhUwA

Yeah that was in 1984. Think it would have been too late to invest then?

no they wont. They will consider buying in for some time, watching the market. Then there will be a bullrush and they will FOMO and buy in at ATH. Then they will panic when we have the biweekly 50% crash and sell low.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Also, this guy is literally shit, and if you buy """courses""" from him you are getting scammed. I watched one of his videos and he literally said something along the lines of "I like this coin because it has blockchain technology" as if that isnt true for all coins (except those with more advanced techs), and then went on to explain what blockchain in a terrible manner.

This is the truth and it kills me inside.

Apple stock was about 50 cents in 1984... and about 50 cents in 1998.

You could have made about a 200% profit in there if you sold at the right time, but even the DJIA went up 500% in that time period.

I don't disagree with your fundamental point, but the time to buy AAPL was in 1999 or so.

Came for the lambo, left for the Mercedes. Thanks earlies for the nice pumps tho. That's my story.

Good point. We haven't even had a normifying event anywhere close to the size of Apple's superbowl ad.

Just the tip of the atom of the tip of the iceberg.

Wrong.

If you invested $10,000 into Apple in 1984, you would have $4.7 million right now. Versus only 200k in index funds.

Good. More money coming in = more gains. What's the problem here?

They''ve been doing it for a long long time. Index futures, options, then forex, now crypto.
protip: some of these 'exchanges' are going to get absolutely fucked when enough retards on ridiculous margin do something so absolutely fucking stupid that nobody can pay, ever.
See Swiss National Bank euro peg for details.