MOON?

This is crazy shit right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/unchained-reports/bancor-unchained-all-your-token-are-belong-to-us-d6bb00871e86
blog.bancor.network/response-to-bancor-unchained-cdb3bd2ba505
blog.bancor.network/experimental-simple-bnt-purchasing-aafd51d03b30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

redpill me on bancor

Bancor CANT moon

This.

it's a scam.
medium.com/unchained-reports/bancor-unchained-all-your-token-are-belong-to-us-d6bb00871e86

>it has a price floor
>hurr durr it can't moon

blog.bancor.network/response-to-bancor-unchained-cdb3bd2ba505

get fucked idiot

Lol whatever they can come up with that guy is right, they can take your tokens away as they want, in addition to that they are jews so i am sure they'll want one day

>pump incoming at 12

This is obviously a fake buy wall, once people put massive orders above that, the whale cancel it and dump his bags.

So exactly like Ether you mean?

lol, what next? gonna dick-ride emin?

nobancs are so salty goddamn. just get over yourself and buy some already. YOU WILL REGRET IT IF YOU DONT I GUARANTEE IT.

BNT to $20

this has been common knowledge since day 1.

I would rather they maintain some level of control for the first few months, to avoid a DAO-like situation.

they have plans to make it 100% trustless and immutable in the future.

this shit is below ICO price. lmao

Dumping BNT redpill images.

Save and share.

every coin is below it's price from 2 weeks ago you spastic. We just had a bloodshed.

#2 redpill image

am I supposed to know or care about who that is? lmao

lol it's up in ETH you fucking retard. if you're tracking your investments in fiat you are a fucking moron. (or you're bearish on crypto, in which case, why the fuck are you even here?)

Should i dump SC for BNT?
I own a significant amount of SC i got when it was at 200 sats, but honestly i dont see it going any higher than this anytime soon, high market cap, soon ASICS will be released meanwhile BNT is expected to rise, should i dump SC for BNT

No, because you are too retarded to actually research coins, instead you browse an anime board for tips on making money and hope for best.

That is why you are piss poor. FUD'n coins doesn't make you rich. Faggot.

Am i going to make it /biz
Bought sc when it was at 200 sats so i am comfy holding them

Damn, I wanted a thread about MOON. I've been slinging it around for PIGGY, ESP2 and 1337. This is a thread about your dismal kike scam.

You need more bancs

I'd buy more Bancor, and look into QRL.

Overall pretty decent. Won't be buying any lambos soon, but its all about the % gains i suppose

you're right but bancor is a shit scam

its literally 300 lines of code on top of ethereum, stop shilling your vaporware

ahahahahah this argument again?

stay salty, filthy nobanc

sorry you got scammed buddy

P.S stop using ICOs to get rich quick, you're only losing money and hurting the market by investing in shit you don't know or care about

SC is way overvalued atm, i suggest you get some SJCX if you believe in a cloud-storage blockchain. Yes, get BNT if you plan to hold long term

>hurr durr 300 lines of code
>you're only losing money and hurting the market by investing in shit you don't know or care about

hahahaahahahahahahah

fuck I should have jumped in on that wall

wall is down, I repeat, wall down

If you're buying in, buy from the smart contract. The price on this link is the actual price -- like if you were buying a product from a retailer. This is because they will buy it back from you. The price on exchanges is speculative. It's like buying a product second hand from ebay. blog.bancor.network/experimental-simple-bnt-purchasing-aafd51d03b30

Hahahahaha nobancs on suicide watch lmfao