I don't give a shit for the long term. I care about 5-10 gains...

I don't give a shit for the long term. I care about 5-10 gains. I'm 80% sure we gonna see it in RDD in the next 48 hours. I usually do all of my trading plans via patterns and flow of money.

This is looking like a weird stepping ladder. However we are due a big green candle that could take it to the near 80s any day now, I've been watching this one for a few days. There is a big build up of money on the bids side, it could be about to happen, at any point, buy low sell high as a fucking kite.

I wanna add something.

Yesterday the amount of money on the exchange asks side was around 2600000000, today it is around 1794756805. Anyone staking will have noticed a huge amount of weight now in the network. Why? Its been taken out of the exchanges for staking. This leaves less resistance for price increase, the question is how far up it will go. I don't see it going past 80 but that is still an increase of 20 sats.

Good luck, I hope I'm right, i just bought in.

Good luck user, I'll keep an eye on it to see how things pan out, I'm a long term holder though. What do you see for the future of RDD? Through charts etc?

Na, no idea mate. I just get in at support and resistance when I see it to make £££

Update - if the 9k BTC vanishes at 68 sats, we off to the 70s. If it don't, we will haveto wait another day for the green candle of hope and glory.

Anyone know why suddenly all the RDD kiddos are staking now?

I want my daily RDD can everyone go to bitbean

How much do you get? I got 250k and I've not got anything so far? Reward every four days apaz

Op, I'm with you here, but it's not going above 75 says today. Btw that 9k at 68 just fell by 3/4

>near 80

I need it to go above 100 for any meaningful gains. I would prefer it so so naturally rather than a pump even if it takes much longer

I'm more of a day trader, I got in at 63, if it jumps even to 74 id make 19%. and a profit of 0.1905. not bad for one or two days.

Do you think it might go higher than 75 today/tomorrow?

I got in at 63 sats like I said, I aim for 20% which is 73-75ish. any more is being greedy. I think its due. I just don't know when but today or tomorrow I'm watching it.

Yes the freaking weight was 53 billion last night before I went to sleep. It was around 20billion I can't see what the weight is now due to me staking acouple of hours ago.

8k reappeared, someone ain't letting the price go up op. Might have to get out while you can. It just keeps appearing and vanishing. Someone be playing games yo

Don't matter, the flow of money is up and not so much is being taken from the bids side. However if it don't break 68, I'm pulling my plug and taking 5 sats I guess. So far so good though.

Op do you think the money at 69 and 70 will go too? It's like 20 btc and won't be snapped up quickly. Unless it gets pulled you're doomed

4Btc pulled at 69,
THIS IS ACTUALLY IT.

After 69 and 70 - if the money gets pulled there will be nothing to stop it. IM FUCKING EXCITED

Bought it at 201usd some days ago unfortunately

But I'm confident that in a couple of months I'll anyhow have 10x

>at 201usd

what the fuck r u talking about my nigga

hitting 72!! two more I'm gonna get out.

I should I wait it out more i dunno fuck

you should wait it out.

At 73 now.

Time to look at the situation. there is now a huge amount of money sitting at 73-74-75. Unless it gets pulled. This isn't going any high, infact I might have to let it go at 72.

63 to 72 is 14.28%. I can live with that. the next 30 minutes is crucial.

OP I jumped in early too, I'm walking around my room like a nervous wreak I want that 75 at least

Final prediction is 75 sats. Looking at the green candles vs the last big red one, that's where I think it will stop. However this is based on the money at 72-73-74 being pulled. Which I hope it is. If not I'm pullin in the next 20 minutes.

Why did almost all shitcoins mooned a month ago? I smell some jewish snakes behind this

Fuck sake, Are these mother fuckers at 73-74 just gonna sit there all day?? FUCK OFF

Chill Winston

buy my bags damn you

People are walling so they can stock up before the spike. Be patient

its funny looking at some of these kids
they're not even day trading
they're hour trading

WTF I WANT MY LAMBO I WAITED 3 WHOLE HOURS!!!!!

Op stick to the plan, everything goes wrong when you don't. By the way, sick prediction I missed it by hours

Is this ever gonna do anything? I'm running out of patience god dammit.

73 pulled!!!

Praying for launch!!

I hope motherfuckers listened to me almost 5 hours ago now. You would have made about 10-12 ticks. I am just wondering if the 9btc + at the next prices will vanish too.