Yellen: I 'don't believe' we'll see another financial crisis in our lifetime

Doomsdayers, Goldnuts, Cryptofags, and Libertarians btfo! printing money is a-okay goy!

archive.is/oGMpe

foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/06/27/yellen-dont-believe-well-see-another-financial-crisis-in-our-lifetime.html

I hope she's still Fed chair when the crash does come

Fuck me she's annoying

why is this bitch controlling our money again?

>Don't believe we'll see another financial crisis in our lifetime
>So then why does this need to be said if everything is good
>why raise rates quarter basis?
>CRASH IS LITERALLY IMMINENT
>ITS HAPPENING

Captcha: CLOSE
>CANT MAKE THIS UP

Im really starting to get pissed off about how EVERY time i read something said by some useless cunt who somehow has influence over my life they are all just talking COMPLETE nonsensical, deceptive bullshit.

I want the WHOLE thing to come crashing down and a return to a common sense world.

Hell of a way to announce you're dying soon

This desu

Who's lifetime is she talking about? Ours?? Hers and mine are vastly different

Bernanke said there's literally no problems in housing markets in fucking 2007. This is FED engineering PR to try and calm FUD.

So you want the guardian of da money to say 'fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck we're doomed crash incoming AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH selll selll selll!!!!', and post pink wojacks?

>"our" lifetime
>shes 70
?

It'd at least be truthful. Fuck the smokescreening when everyone in the major game are already unloading their risk positions into dumb normies' portfolios like the last time.

how is she still alive?
I guess daemons have longer lives than humans.

did you have to post this again?

Underrated post

desu there is no reason the economy should crash now. If it didn't in 2015, it won't in 2017 when we're in a trumpconomy. Veeky Forumsnessmen love him. Stocks are going nuts. Trump is already making me rich. So maybe when his 8 years are up it can come tumbling down tumbling down, but why now? No reason.

>in our lifetime
>says the old crone who is likely to kick the bucket in the next 6 weeks

Heh. Well I already sold my indexes, only in shit with solid physical assets to back them up. Come fuck my shit up and I will buy the dips. Then moon town.

Either I win or I win.

Sorry, YellenCoin's time is up, Bitcoin is coming. Adapt or die.

>So maybe when his 8 years are up it can come tumbling down tumbling down, but why now? No reason.
Because Trump can't avoid the bond's collapse.

Trump is a meme like all politicians, collapse is unavoidable. Dollar vortex is incoming. Get your BTC or don't at your own perill.

She's right, there wont be.

What we'll have is a socio-economic crisis...

Makes me wonder if Trump was set up to be the fall guy for a crash.

They are preparing the steer for the sacrifice.

obviously

they were never going to crash it when out of their people were in charge

national debt literally doubled under Obama

I believe in all the really smart people in Washington really know what they are doing and how to run a successful economy! BRB, going to get a few title loans and a mortgage and put it all on Disney!

Glad to be european now.
dollar goes down, Euro will make us buy US products cheaper. Just like after brexit.

best post

>it's not happening goyim
>t. Greenspan and Bernanke

It's literally (((Happening))) within 6-8 months

>baby's first economics

If you have no idea how federal economics works, you shouldn't comment on it.

I can't stand to look at that putrid Yiddish cunt