Boomers

who is in the wrong here?
>have brilliant business idea
>develop business model
>high likelihood of success as it's quite a simple idea
>boomer parents have $500k in the bank, just sitting there
>ask parents for a start-up loan, willing to pay interest
>no user, you need to get out there and find a job. Sitting around in your apartment, making money in front of a computer isn't a real job. You're not out there socializing - it's not a real life.
>OK. loan me $20k and I'll sell everything I own to make up the difference
>no user, Businesses are risky. You need to do what the neighbor's kid did. He works for the gov and makes $125k a year. Ask him if he can find you a job working for the gov.

Don't ask them for their 500k that's their retirement fund you faggot

They're just looking out for you with the start up thing, but honestly if you think it's a good enough idea tell them to go fuck themselves and JUST DO IT

it's not their retirement fund

>boomers

boomer kid: Dad, give me moneys
boomer dad: Son, am disapoint..

you're wrong.
expect to have to do things for yourself. Stop crying online and looking for validation from strangers.

also, sage

Why do you need so much for a startup? Do you just have an idea or are you on the buy/sell train?

also, I only asked for $50k initially

Look nigger, why would they find you responsible enough for anything more than $500 if you don't have a job? I sure wouldn't. You think getting $20,000 after tax dollars is easy?

You don't need their money. Venture capitalists will give you cash if it's actually good

it's more the mentality that pisses me off. I can get the $50k, it'll just take me more time.

Why bring life into the world ? Why should the life you helped ebb into the reality hold the same ethical/morale belief systems and/or life goals as you ?

Am I just not getting it ? 500k+, but can't lend 5%+ for an investment ?

I'm a greedy faggot that doesn't want to share profits

even 1%, 0.5%, 0.1%

not OP but damn

pic related is the battle

What's better, 80% of a LOT OF money, or 100% of no money?

you in their will?

what angers me is this absurd protestant work ethic. The idea that if you don't earn your money through 80-hour work weeks, slaving for Mr Kikeberg. If you instead make the same amount of money with 10% the effort, you're somehow a loser that's failing at life

Also, are all boomers this risk averse. How do you get a ahead in life without taking on a little risk?

good point.

dont be a fag kill em

kek

I'm an only son. Though it wouldn't surprise me if they decided to fuck me in the will to teach me a "lesson" about hard work

You're wrong.

If you can't negotiate a loan from an investor, it's overwhelmingly likely you don't have what it takes to run a business. Especially a start-up, greatest failure rate there is.

also, my parents (both didn't make it through high-school) bought their first home for the price of around 1.6x my father's (sole bread winner) annual salary, in their early twenties. Property prices where I live now, thanks to boomer-cunt speculators, are like 20x the average annual salary. Unless I find a way to generate a well above average income, I'll be paying off a home loan for most of my life.

> it wouldn't surprise me if they decided to fuck me in the will to teach me a "lesson" about hard work

My parents would get along famously with your parents.

See. Your parents made it without a highschool degree and you little shit cunt begging for money thinks he is better because of schoolzzz. I wouldnt give you 1$ either you shithead

OP, I just wanted to leave you with one final comment.

By around age 25 you're going to realize that absolutely nobody on Earth loves or cares about you. The concept of "love" is a sham, it's simply people who are addicted to the associated chemical feelings (which are very similar to drugs) and that's it. Nobody (including family) is ever going to give you anything for free, you ALWAYS have to offer something in return.

If you feel cheated in life, then just don't do this to your own children, but realize that ~95% of the world acts like the above.

If you want $20k either get a loan through a bank, get funded through VC, get a government small business grant, or get a job.

By the way, not only does nobody love you, but everyone (besides family) wants to suck the life out of you and take every dollar you have. Even the family thing is only true while you are poor, wait until you're rich and see how they act.

kys. People like you are why we can't have nice things in this world

If your a boomer your at least 53 years old
Just wait till your parents kick the bucket and cash in

Can you blame them for not having any idea what the fuck crypto is? Also, they're looking out for you. Invest your own money and show your parents you know what you're doing.

This.
Also
>Starting a business with a loan
OP get a job and after just a few months you'll be able to fund your idea. I swear to god it's that easy. Just a couple of months.

Don't start your business wtih a loan. Just use your own money. You'll have way WAY less stress.

I'm not the OP

I'm sorry reality has left you so perceptionally blind

OP you faggot just save up the money yourself. Even with a fucking lowend shitjob you will have 20k saved within a year.

Then you can start your business and dont need to beg your parents.

Bonus points: Your parents are BTFO and you get bragging rights for live if your company succeeds.

That was before Ted Kennedy and Nixon murdered the job market by flooding the country with Hispanics and opening China.

you know, making 50k out of some shitty jobs is not that difficult nor takes a lot of time/effort, you are just acting like a spoilled brat.