$500 to $10k in one month

I give you $500, and challenge you to turn it into $10k in one month. In the fewest steps, what is the most plausible path to achieving your goal? I might be a recruiter, so please answer seriously.

fuck you poorfag do it yourself

$500 is my food and entertainment budget
I trap up and sell my bocpucci fucking 8 random dudes a day for the entire month

Go back in time to buy RDD at 5 sat and sell at ATH

>Handgun $400
>Getaway car rental $100

lol

I'll take it

I have done this amazing feat of strength. Simply do 100 pushups, 100 situps, 100 squats and 10km running - every - single - day.

I would distribute 40% in new coins with solid ideas, that haven't mooned yet. 40% in mid term holding (solid coins that only increase its value), and 20% for daily trading.

Here's my BTC address, show me these $500
1DM4YGNBYWTkWATAkgkLZyn1cmn26T8ozu

Pay a nigger 500 dollars in Colt 45 to rob a bank for you.

in 1 month? nah

if you're a good trader you can do it in about 1-4 months, especially now when we're in the dip. one guy who has been trading for about 10 years turned $500 dollars in $50k in 8 months, while also trading stocks

Buy Nintendo nes classic consoles at $80 per, sell on eBay for $200-300 per.

Do this 4-5 times and you'll gross around $10k in revenue.

Buy 1:
500/80=5
5x250=1250

Buy 2:
1250/80=15 ($50 leftover)
15x250=3750+50=3800

Buy 3:
3800/80=47 ($40 leftover)
47x250=11750+40=$11790

And there's your $10k. The consoles only sell from retailers between September and December, so there's your scarcity. If you were to wait until after they're moo longer sold you'd probably get even higher margins, but if you only 5 consoles you'd have to sell them at $2k a pop to hit your $10k mark. Better to buy and resell multiple times between September and December, then hang onto a stash after they're no longer being produced to sell at extra premium.

Fucking video game nerds are manchildren, are typically terrible with money, and will pay any price for muh nostalgia.

Interesting. Speculation, or you've tried this before?

this is the most pratical answer on this thread

Now wait a second, you're talking about buying them simply from Best Buy, etc, when they go on seasonal release -- not some collector editions from the 1980s? People will seriously pay $300 dollars on ebay or w/e for an $80 console? That's terrifying and hilarious...

I saw it happen with the Nintendo classic. Go on ebay right now and you'll find them for anything from $200-400. Nintendo "promises to make more this time", but they're only selling them between October and December, which creates a fundamentally scarce good that a lot of people will pay a premium for because it's a collectible.

As I said, your best roi is going to be a buy and hold strategy (wait until the production run is over), but if you only have $500 starting cash, you more or less have to resell while it's still being produced to make $10k at the end. There's no way Nintendo will be able to keep retailers stocked with these things, so you should still be able to make a pretty penny if you can set up a script to buy the consoles as soon as they become available on Amazon, then resell for double on ebay.

Holy shit, you're right.

Well I'm a real estate broker and 10k is like one decent commission, not even a juicy one, just spend 2 weeks looking for a client to sell house in promising residential area with a hot market and then the other two weeks to sell the house. Been doing this for years?

This sound a lot like:
>"well, I already have $10k in the bank, so I guess I'd just take your $500 and give you $10k to win a fish..."
It's meant to stoke interesting conversation.

fake donald trump's autograph on 500 dollar bills. sell for $20 each using aggressive tactics at columbus circle

this would take a couple years though, right?

>Spend $400
>Stick a $100 in BNT
>wait 3 weeks
>cash out $15k

Yeah, it wouldn't work all in a month.

Invest everything in livecoin

1. Find new local businesses via public/private registries.

2. Buy the .com domains of them.

3. Park them with a sell page.

4. Pitch them via email or telephone.

5. Sell them for $xxx - $xxxx (depending on the size of the company and their revenue/earnings if you can find this info).

You underestimate how much volume these things sell in.

The nintendo classic (the last iteration of this promotion by Nintendo) went for like two production runs of three months a piece, and just ended a few months ago. There was a fucking mania for the consoles. This time around is going to be the same deal.

You could easily buy in on September 29, sell them in a week or two on eBay for a premium, then re-buy with the revenue from the eBay sale. The production run is going to be at least 3 months of limited on/off availability, so the hard part is going to be finding retailers that have the consoles in stock at $80. Selling them afterward is not going to be an issue.

>purchase up to date credit card machines
>50ยข per transaction fee deposited directly into your bank account
>Give out free credit card machines to new local businesses or otherwise businesses with out of date machines
>Use initial profits to repeat process

Get a job you nigger

RDD 250$ - > 2500$
BUN 150$ - > 1000$
OHM 50$ -> 800$

This is May. June was bad. But you get the point right? :)

Go on craig's list and offer blowjobs for 1 dollar.
Take the $500 and put it into your wallet.
Proceed to give 320 blowjobs a day.

what's your kik bro?

Short term massive gains? I would say hopping on the IOC bubble, basically cashing in as much and as many icos as possible. As long as the idea sounds semi feasible and theres a rumour mill swirling around it then the price almost always sky rockets on exchange prices. The key is paying attention to the ones with the low market cap, that way its that much easier to increase when it hits the exchanges. I got into Dcorp which is a recent one run by some dutch team thats pretty proffesional. Well thats my 2 cents, riding these pumps and rumors on 4 chan is always a toss up cause of so much misdirection. Best bet is spreading your eggs in low capped icos, and hitting in recently dipped coins.If you found my 2 cents worthy of 2 cents could always send some btc my way.
13aez7VJPqp5Jk452j4W12yH6pk8KDJ94B

Theres plenty of coins with my eyes on it but i havent got any movable cash to buy em up.

buy some MOON and chill out.

>in 1 month? nah

Better later than poor.

I've thought about this before, but I have heard that domain squatting is illegal. Not sure if that's classified as the same thing.

There is a 99.99% chance VIA will moon to $50 within the next month. It's about $1.5 now. don't tip me, see for yourself buv

I want to get on this but I bet every other neet is

Give someone $500 to steal a bunch of prescription opioids and then resell them.

Fuck I should've done this with the switch. Got that fucker at midnight release.