Would you still worship jesus if you knew with 100% certainty that he looked like pic related or similiarly?

Would you still worship jesus if you knew with 100% certainty that he looked like pic related or similiarly?

I don't see how you can produce a facsimile of someone's face from antiquity for whom you have no representative remains.

Why are people surprised that he looked like that? He was a Jew after all

Of course.

He could look like a unicorn made of jelly - doesn't change the fact that he is the son of god and literally brings people back from the dead at will with no hecks given

He had white hair and red eyes

if you worship jesus for its message why would you care about how he looked like

>that weak as fuck beard
JUSTus

Its just that white supremacism and christian fundamentalism got some forced overlap. Or the fact that devout racist christians exist at all (and there are plenty of them on this site)

Makes sense.

what the Hell were popular mechanics smoking when they came up with that?

*blocks your path*

There's a reason you've had all these weird theories that try to make Jesus as non-Jewish and non-Levantine as possible but they've usually been quite fringe. I suppose /pol/ attracts some of those types who are genuine about it now and then.

Why would he look like a caveman?

Because that's what 1st century Judean men looked like.

What makes you think that?

Ancient near easterners did not look like that thought. Just look at some of the Byzantine mosaics.

Doesn't mean there weren't handsome Judean men like Jesus

Looks Serbian.

GOD IS A SERB

yes

Sure. I don't care aboot his looks. I care about his message.

OP doesn't look like a Levantine man at all. Google image Samaritans.