The great happening

I said the real crypto bubble wouldn't begin until the MSM in my backwater town started to really cover crypto outside of the annual token "lol bitcoin pizza guy" type of puff stories.

Tonight it happened. On my normie book a news article from a major news station popped up discussing the wide spread install of bitcoin atms in sydney (im in perth). The first news that wasn't focused advertising from facebook.
This is now just starting. The next wave 3 cycle that makes the last 12 months look fucking small time. You did well Veeky Forums. We're all going to make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/7NewsSydney/status/879983412790018048
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the btc bubble will never pop user. Welcome to the real red-pill

>tfw holding 5 btc worth of various coins

OH SHIT I MIGHT ACTUALLY MAKE IT

gook money laundering cant last forever though

is it habbening?

Next 12 months are going to be a wild fucking ride. For good (crypto) or bad (fed, war, depression)

Strap in

Can you post that vote address? I typed it in but got something wrong.

twitter.com/7NewsSydney/status/879983412790018048

Don't have a twitter account so I can't see the results, I guess not being a normie has it's downsides.

it's literally 50/50 for/against

Australia is about 5-10years behind the world at all times so it's exactly as you would expect.

48/52 yes/no

In China/Russia I trust, USA is about to fucking die in flames unless they get in on crypto like those two are doing right now. Seems like USA's bet will be ethereum though, if the tesla rumor is true. Crypto might actually save our economy if they can implement it fast enough but knowing our government they will lag behind the others on this subject and the IRS will be extremely butthurt.

Thanks guys.

Austfags are actually huge crypto users compared to the rest of the world, only Germany has us beat for users per capita.

Im an Ausfag

Really? Im the only person I know interested and invested in it. Myself and all my friends are 35yrs old and we all grew up HUGE nerds. Like, original nerds before it was socially acceptable. They all know of bitcoin, but none are actually invested or use it. I have best friends who are software developers, programmers, guys who design solutions from the ground up for BHP who haven't touched it.

Anyway it's exciting because I don't actually believe it's really touched the public at large and now it is

>Myself and all my friends are 35yrs old and we all grew up HUGE nerds
Same story here but I'm 34, I tried to get my mates into crypto 3 years ago but none were interested, now I'm making decent gains I have given them 0.1 BTC each to get them started.

>Seems like USA's bet will be ethereum though, if the tesla rumor is true.

What is this? Source pls?

I did the same but for my younger bro who just had a kid. He's keen but I rather he look after his faily first so i skim profits off the top of my margin trades and put it into BTC/ETH/LTC for him.

Nvm, found it

some faggot OP on Veeky Forums claimed he worked for citigroup or something and that tesla is going to incorporate etherium into some kind of smart contract with a proposed tesla music app that works in their cars. Take it for what you will.

some fag posted a thread earlier saying tesla would partner with ethereum

The rumor is older, it's from back in march. As for whether it is true, who knows. Also look up more about "the time traveler" bullshit.

The original Tesla rumor was the likes of tesla and google were going to join the EEA. This was well before consensus when eth was 0.03 or so.

The whole Tesla Ethereum thing is now just an ever evolving rumor.