Hey havent been on lately but did anyone else not get paid last week by the biz ark delegate?

hey havent been on lately but did anyone else not get paid last week by the biz ark delegate?

Other urls found in this thread:

arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh shit you're right I didn't get paid either. Payday is Monday right?

Everyone is moving over to biz_classic because biz isnt paying

Magnet's a fuckup who sent the entire week's forgings to a whale, long live Uncle Chang.

Everyone found out the leader of the old group was a 16 year old sperg who misclicked a button sending over 1000$ of ark to the most recent transaction type thing. Everyone is switching to biz_classic because theres actual faces attached to the project and theres some semblance of coordination on this one.

AGWqwRZPpeyNZibnVXe6dQkZTxu7fTnY1F

feel free to send some ark my way, also guranteed payouts on this one.

biz_classic? so i should unvote "biz" and vote for "biz_classic" instead? i also see a "bizclassic" what's that?

i dont know these names sorry

Old delegate basically scammed and ran away with arks generated instead of sharing them
So yeah you should unvote it
Biz_classic is the right one

biz_classic
Note the underscore
Other one without the underscore was set up as a test node
But yeah, magnet fucked up and didnt show his face for 2 days, and when he did acted like an absolute child
If he paid out of his own pocket the 2k+ ark owed i might have stuck with him. He said "give me two weeks!", so it is obvious he isnt even invested into ark to be able to have the 2k ark needed to set everything right
Tldr: biz delegate fucked up, we are all switching to biz_classic now

He took 2k ark? Fuck

What's to stop biz_classic from doing the same?

how do i unvote? every time i uncheck and close the client after restart its still the old one.. HELP please

Their addresses are publicly available

Unvote. Restart wallet. Vote biz_classic.

Alright, I just voted biz_classic. Thanks guys.

Fuck what a fucking shit head

They are public figures from the HWNDU movement
Also, payouts will be automated

You have to click vote when you uncheck or it doesn't actually do anything.

He's around 22, not 16. He said he was 16 so people are less likely to track him down. And he didn't fuck up, he stole the payout. See , a post from the writer of the payout script. Fagnet's story was that he fucked up the script running it with a -i tag instead of a -r or some shit like that that made the payout send everything to the first address which happened to be wes, but that's blown out of the water by this screencap.

So basically the original biz delegate and wes stole over 2600 ark, and many of those people happened to be the ones involved with tracking down Shia Lebeouf's flag.
Maybe it's time for a new series.

>What's to stop biz_classic from doing the same?
Nothing. But there's nothing stopping any delegate from doing the same.

>a 16 year old was in charge of the biz delegate

It was not an accident and magnet in an insufferable faggot.

Anyone got the link to the current vote count?

He's not 16. Do you remember there were "negotiations" to get wes on board? His wallet brought the original biz from 150k ark to 250k ark. He planned to rip us off from the beginning.

y-you guys are trusting your money with Veeky Forums fags?
How underage and newfag must you be jesus.

arknode.net/VoteReport.txt

It's easy to memorize, just remember to capitalize Vote and Report otherwise you get a 404.

If I get fucked for a second time I have missed out on a total of ~$30, if this one in honest I'll make ~$30 a month more than with any other delegate.
As I'm going to HODL getting double the interest is going to add up over the next year.

You keep the ark in your own wallet. If you get burned, it's only for the payout you missed and the 1 ark it costs to vote, and 1 more if you unvote rather than start a new address to vote for your new delegate.