Don't buy diamond

don't buy diamond, pump and dump scheme

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@pump-analysis/owner-of-large-telegram-pump-groups-explains-why-volume-spikes-before-announcement-all-coins-will-be-jumping-up-in-anticipation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Watched it hit $28. Incredible pump for the those who were buying 5 minutes before the announcement

there are no words for how much I hate the pajeet running pumpnotifier

I was wondering why during last 2 weeks it rose above 100k, so that's why... a fucking pre-pump and now PnD scam...
Jesus it was even at 0.01 btc.
>that buy order
kek

You sure he's a pajeet? Saw some screenshots other day from the phone. He had Belgium mobile network.

Fckn captain

>name scam coin after IRL scam
It's fitting.

does anyone know what the average volume of this coin was before it became a pnd meme?

it rose in value about 2 hours before notifier announced it. i wonder if that was the pajeets running the scam that bought in or a lucky few who just happened to guess the right one? surely the pajeets would buy coins a little earlier than 2 hours before its pumped

by the time clicked, it was already at the top

there's a case to be made for buying dips AFTER a pnd. look at SIB, their pump and dump brought FOMO and attention to it and I'm pretty sure it's higher than it ever was during their pump.

ive noticed this too, given that this trend seems to happen with most pnds i was tempted to buy diamond once it plateaued. ive probably missed the chance to do so now :(

It is a Unique concept since limited coins are supposed to be made according to their site. Potential value :^?

it will dip and it'll do a nearly 100% retrace. I'd buy a bit if I were brave.

well there have been rumors he's a pajeet, rumors he's an arab, and rumors that he's belgian. probably all true

I clicked on DMD just to watch the turmoil unfold and there was a brief window where it was clearly staying at the ~210000 - 230000 range just from people being so confused that the price was fluctuating wildly. From now on I'm watching these PnD groups and trying to get in after the main dump to try to capitalize on how crazy oversold the order book becomes.

Think about the shit that the whale group pulled on ETH a week ago where their manipulation caused the order book to get thrown out for a few minutes. Certainly one can justify trying to get in during the panic to try to make a quick 20% gain.

lol i've been mining DMD since it was at 80k sats. I just missed the PnD, but it's still now up to 205k sats. Holy shit!

I fucked up. Lost 0.03 BTC .

He said the volume pre-pump was due to everyone buying EVERY FUCKING COIN in case it's the right one... all one minute before the announcement?

The pump is broken down here. Just get in on the dip after the dump.
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@pump-analysis/owner-of-large-telegram-pump-groups-explains-why-volume-spikes-before-announcement-all-coins-will-be-jumping-up-in-anticipation

Manipulating prices are highly illegal and can have a 20 year sentence.
This guy or guys claim you make money of it but 99% will lose because by the time you receive the coin name they already begin to dump on you. They wouldn't be able to do this with coins where there is high volume like ETH or BTC or ANS. They left Polo because they want to take advantage of the lag Bittrex has. It can be any coin what has a daily average volume of less than 100 BTC. I don't think they will be able to keep this up because it is pretty obvious that the police is probably already investigating this.

Such laws are not on the books for crypto.

It's an unregulated market, thank god

How does this happen? You were inside their pnd group?

Don't worry, They will find a good reason to lock them up. It's just a matter of time.

A shame.

To be honest, if you are retarded enough to fall for a scam, you deserve to lose your money.

i trust more em bit than polo. But why DMD is a scheme ? they seem to have a quite nice protocol. Manipulation exists on all coins

its was 10 btc coin I was in it before