VIA MEME GIVEAWAY

OP from this thread I'm back, going to be giving away free Via to the top 3 Viacoin related memes you can create!

1st Prize - 10 Via ($15)
2nd Prize - 5 Via ($7.5)
3rd Prize - 3 Via ($5)

Lets raise awareness for this great coin!

I have no meme just coin

I believe in VIA.

VgXQsN5BbHykXU9SJyk4Jj7iMrWP2HeXbQ

give this man 1st 2nd and 3rd

Love it so far man. Im going to wait a few hours before I decide. Hopefully more people participate.

>not spending two minutes to make a meme for $15

Thank you, guys. Currently trading with 100€, and this could help me to boost the gains.

I hope more people want to participate.

Will quads do?

hmmm, might throw something together, made this one before for ants

Do it considering the low turnout so far

VxRDeDjAX1VTjH75bWW41oEGSyrhfiZfRS

If this thread has more than 30 entries I'll open up a giveaway for via for dubs and trips tomorrow

Here you go

Lol keep em coming. Observing the thread. Going to give away in a couple more hours.

Adding more categories.

FUNNIEST MEME - 5 Via
MOST CREATIVE MEME - 5 Via
COMMUNITY's CHOICE (You choose!) - 5 Via

I'm a filthy disgusting beggar. I beg you all my heart, please spare some Viacoins. Just some. I need to feed my family.
VuSvatfy2giTXWkHo23cCrupHU3HKzEZqy

Vbpp2u2gshp3iWomkhpHGPCSCN3usxkU2S

This is good

censored cuz blue board
VrJQNSBkYnJZ2fH4WxzJxkTNvaXFAActgd

Here's my wallet in case OP picks me:
Vpr2auFVbh4HCwoAGNDEtNrXZY5EsDApcd

Kek

Hey OP! I got trips in the last thread () and I wanted to thank you for sending me the coins (6.99!), will buy some more if I get a chance.

so, THANK YOU !

VbddNjRFek3wdN845w9aojamYPskNjdwVY

op can i make another meme or can i only get one chance

Make as many memes as you want but for fairness ill only give one reward per individual. Maybe two if feeling generous

No problem dude. Just trying to spread some love.

I see all these threads everyday where OP doesnt deliver and its sad. They could have hundreds of thousands and not give back a cent.

another one VrJQNSBkYnJZ2fH4WxzJxkTNvaXFAActgd

I'm not good for making memes :D

so just photoshoped (in "krita" actually) logo to already good old meme that somebody else done :D

OC fresh out of the kitchen.

Just another one, to spend some time.

whoops

bumo

Explain why this coin is being shilled so badly that people are willing to give away money in order to spread awareness of it?

I'm the only one shilling it lol. I just think it has a lot of potential and the design is top notch.

I'm only one guy with about 2,000 of these babies. My reasoning is that if more people get their hands on it and develop an interest in it the more we can all profit.

oh wow. honestly i'm not even close to good ones here. will leave it to masters :D

Keep em coming boys love what i'm looking at!

Quite a lot of OC in here, lets get this ball rollin'

All right, will be dolling out 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.

STILL OPEN:

FUNNIEST MEME - 5 Via
MOST CREATIVE MEME - 5 Via
COMMUNITY's CHOICE (You choose!) - 5 Via

Will decide that in a couple hours.

1ST PLACE GOES TO 2ND PLACE GOES TO3RD PLACE GOES TO (please post your Viacoin address, didnt get it)

Congrats everyone and if you didn't win check back later we still have three categories to give away!

OP delivers. Thank you!

OP delivered, cheers famalam.

My community choice goes to

you already gave me today :) so no need :D
i was guy who said that i can give 5$ back when it will double.

thank you! i can say that i was mega impressed by.
thats was really clear win for him.
amazing.

to be honest... i just made that one in paint/krita (downloaded it today used first time).
but its absolutely nothing compared to yours... to actual cool animation. you done much more work. and have much more skill.

You sure you don't want it? You deserved it! Yours was extremely creative and it doesn't matter how good you are at creating it. Yours had heart.

Can I be considered for the prize re-distribution?

You are really really too kind. Thank you.
But i think you gave me too much already. I don;t deserve even that. So big thanks again.

You both tie for 4th and receive 3 via each! Give me a sec though

Wish every thread was like this. Some cool OC generated, OP delivers, anons making a few bucks.

Biz adventures hahahahahahaha

Beautiful, thanks user.
See you on the moon.

thank u user

Delivered, enjoy your $5!

Thank you op