What If I Make It?

Let's say I manage to amass $300k in profits from trading crypto - after hiring an accountant and paying taxes. What do I do to make sure I don't fuck it up and go broke again? What are some "safe" places to invest my money?

I'm looking for stuff that pays dividends or has some kind of monthly return

the safe places is gold and crypto.

at the moment crypto is still in price-finding phase, ultimately will be more stable than gold.

marijuana penny stocks

uniroincally same thing as crypto

>300k
Might get you a deposit on a house.

TRUST THE BEANS

I would stay away from anything tied closely to fiat...inflation is too high

If you make 300k in crypto spend 100k buying promising new coins at 10k per.

You can be a whale. Turn it into a million.

or I could buy two cheap apartments and rent them out

What kind of slummy country do you live in

Australia. I'd have to get a loan and use some of the profits from rent to pay it off. Too ambitious?

You can own estate abroad young user

Your not going to get 2 apartments in any city for 300k unless it's a slum area with extremely low rent
That usually doesn't end well

OK. What about index funds, REIT'S, shit like that

buy yourself a farm and give it some farmer for rent.

Do your own research. If you don't even know the housing prices in your own city you have a lot of reading and researching to do.

I know the average apartment price for a cheap apartment in my country, dickhead. Go shit-up some other thread.

Buy SPY and sit on it for another 10 - 15 years.

Buy coastal property at least 10ft above sea level in California.

buy a meme farm

>and paying taxes

Stupid cuck.

I'd rather sleep peacefully at night, knowing that I won't end up in the slammer or have the rest of what I've earned taken away from me.

What other choice is there? Government will ream your asspipe if they think you're living above your means

>Land of the Free

I can sleep easy here in Bongland

The taxman won't bother me and my crypto

Buy some blue chips that pay a decent dividend.
You may add some index ETF and gold, but that's about it if you want to play it safe.

wow what an absolutely retarded idea

This, unironically. Equities have the best long-term returns if you can handle occasional 20% drawdowns every decade or so. Which I assume you can given I don't think you're 60 years old.

Real estate is a meme investment. Upkeep is a hidden cost no one thinks about. Also you'll get taxed on the rent you earn - and the amount you save after that will go into stocks anyway most likely

>bongland
>sleep easy
LMAO