Status /SNT/ just broke Bittrex in under 5 minutes

Status /SNT/ just broke Bittrex in under 5 minutes.

This thing is going 5x value as soon as the market is back online. Do not hesitate have your order ready. BUY THE SECOND IT GOES LIVE AND MAKE A FAST 5x IN AN HOUR.
GOODLUCK ANONS

It just broke the BTC market a second time.

BUT VIA THE ETH MARKET NOW AND SELL FOR INSANE GAINS WHEN BTC MARKET IS BACK ONLINE

interesting user-kun.

AAAAAAAARRGH SOMEONE SELL ME SNT NOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!! AAAAAAARRRRRHHHHHHGGGG

nobody is buying your fucking bags

ITS LIVE ITS LIVE ITS LIVE

it's already 2x ico price wtf are you talking about you spastic newcoin fag.

dont hate that you didnt reach the ico with your gas

I will not buy it. Thanks.

P O O R
O
O
R

BUY MY BAAAAAGS GOYIM

MY BAAAGS ARE GOOD FOR YOU MAKE YOU RICH!

Buy the dip in the next two weeks.

bittrex is no longer selling.
I managed to buy 67 units with my spare traces of a bitcoin.

>wallet keeps crashing from everyone rushing to drop their shit tokens
>SNT:ETH already tanking

i just hope i get out of this before it turns into Bancor

you're fucking retarded if you fall for this Veeky Forumsfags

I haven't seen this scenario before - an ETH-based coin where the ETH market is up and the BTC market is down. Fuck me for having a sell order in BTC.

it will drop like bancor

Bancor never dropped below the ico price. Even in the bloodbath crash in which it launched.

This is totally different, it's launched into a bull run. 5x gains by tomorrow.

If it can stop crashing the market.

Market is back, price rising up fast.

>it will drop like bancor

All these ETH based ICOs are the same

Idiots panic buy during the initial offering and then everyone dumps once the token gets listed on an exchange

It did though

And the smart people buy them even cheaper than the ICO

indeed .

SNT is dropping like a warm turd

Just as the prophets foretold

Can someone tell me how many coins are in the market?

The website looks very good. Will invest

NOW IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST TIME TO BUY

Went all in...NMR ROUND 2 IS GOING TO HAPPEN

NMR dropped 80% in 2 days user.
Yes 80%.

b-buy the dip

I did

anyone know? its not listed on coinmarketcap

Volume going up pretty quickly...This coin will be 4000 sat in couple hours

2.5x ICO VALUE ALREADY.

HALF THE WORLD IS ASLEEP.

THIS IS 5x IN 12 HOURS.

EASY 5K SATOSHIS BITCHES!!!!!!

VOLUME DOUBLED GET IN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE ANONS

Bought in at 1,8k, sold at 2,4k... I'm happy with the profit. New coins ALWAYS bring profit in the first couple hours.

Exactly this.

Been burned enough times in the last few weeks FOMO buying ICOs too early only to watch 'em drop like a rock.

why would anybody sell this?
its high potential coin, isnt it?
mobile blockchain plattform etc.

BY THE WAY
GOOGLE CAPTCHA

i think the AI is totally fucked cause i can mark signs as cars and cars as signs. sad AI is fucked

Not on Coinomi?
Not on Shapeshift?

Not a coin.

Changed ETH for SNT ICO when ETH was ATH, selling now for BTC at ATL

just lol JUST

Just bought in around 2300 should I just enjoy the ride?

No, you better watch that shit like a hawk for the next few hours.

Fuck, I'm new here and I don't understand any of the lingo, can anyone spare a minute to explain how to get into the market? I'm 18 and I know fuck all so I understand if no one wants to reply. Anything will help, even book recommendations to learn the foundational lingo.

Will do senpai!

google.com

Lucky for you pal I just so happen to be stimmed out of my mind so I have a small amount of effort to quickly type out some tips.

Depending where you live in the world I'm not sure of the most efficient way of buying crypto, but either register on an exchange like polionex where you can buy bitcoins then send them a copy of your ID and a letter proving your address.

Either that or figure out how to buy bitcoins on localbitcoins or other similar sites where you can pay via bank transfer at an inflated price (this is what I do)

>buy your bitcoins
>transfer to an exchange like bittrex
>learn how to watch the charts
>notice that whenever a coin suddenly and spontaneously dips drastically it will normally return to similar to it's previous value
>wait for the perfect opportunity, trade some of your bitcoins for said coin
>watch that chart like a motherfucker
>once you're satisfied that it has hit it's peak and you have made a profit, sell that shit before it drops again
>failling that, just dump your bitcoins into various coins you have faith in
>look at high volume coins for long term holds
>check the graphs for patterns, you will get better at this
>research the coins you are buying into and stay up to date on the news, frequent biz as terrible as it is
>always remember that everything is measured in the value of a bitcoin, which means if bitcoin starts crashing ALL of the alts bar maybe 2 lucky ones will go down in value with it
>in the waves between bitcoins low and it's high, you can make good money (IE now)
>don't be holding any bitcoin when the big crash happens
>various ways you can sell for currency, I just sell on localbitcoins at a deflated rate but I mean I make enough profit not to care about losing 5%
>watch videos learn from the pajeets
>HODL = Hold (long term)
>FOMO = Fear of missing out
>FUD = Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt
>Pajeet = sand nigga
>Goy = non jew
>Be aware different timezones will fuck you up while you sleep
>Download blockfolio

Pajeet is an Indian(from India)

I just assumed anyone brown in an islamic, hindu or sihk country but cool

>sppon feeding

gross

>ATL
Do you even know what this means?

meh, I wish some faggot told me this shit when I started like 3 months ago

don't normally bother since this is our super secret pyramid scheme and all

but right now I feel like typing

i don't get his point. he still made money which is the goal.

Been trading for a month now. Initial investment - 40 euros (lol), so 0.026btc at the time. Sometimes I got lucky, other times I really tried to predict the charts so I raised my initial investment to 0.18btc which is quite a lot.

Then my Bittrex account locked. Couldn't log in for like a week. Still don't know what happened and I've lost half of that amount because I invested in 5 currencies and during that fucking week almost all of them dipped. So here I am, sitting with 0.09btc in my wallet. FUCK ME.

What I've learned? Get 2fa, use linux because I finally could log in from a fucking linux pc (might have been a coincidence, but I got my acc back WITH fucking linux while with windows the password wasn't correct - tried it 100s of times, know it by fucking heart, so not typos).

Also now I'm using coinmarketcap to search for coins but idk what should I invest in now. I just look for dips and upward trends which tend to last. Tried meme triangles, tried resistances/supports. shit didn't work for me or I misinterpreted it. I'm eager to learn, just don't know where to start.

You say buy the dip? What if I bought it at all time low and it dipped super fucking hard?

That happens to the best of us, I've lost money in many ways but I've made a good £400 profit which I have actually cashed out and spent to exist because I too am a poorfag trying to make it month to month

Meme triangles seemed to work up until like the past month and a half.

Now I just wait for spontaneous sudden crashes (literally within 2 minutes) and buy somewhere I assume is the bottom, it usually goes down but you hold for another 5 minutes and you've made a quick profit. Do this like 10x a day and well shit I doubled £100 in a day doing this once. That's more than I earn a day at work.

But then of course at some point bitcoin will suddenly start increasing very quickly and then hit a peak (like $2900) and then you'll lose 20% of your profit in a day if you don't cash the fuck out

I recently have been very lazy with it, decided to listen to the faggots here and just hold and ended up losing 50% of my profit in 2 weeks.

It seems whenever daytrading is viable I hold and whenever holding is viable I daytrade.

I mean I daytraded with DGB starting at 147 SATS

I daytraded with RDD starting at 6 sats

Both peaked at like 20x but I must've bought and sold 100x in that time.

Made profit but should've held. Last I bought DGB (dumbest mistake so far) was at 2300 and now that £100 is about £27

Despite the losses all over I still make good profit, just wish I could make some bigbucks before this place dries up and escape the wagecuck lyf

U seem like a real pal. Enjoyed the read no sarcasm. We are in the same situationvand have similar strats.

I hope u make it one day bro :)

Dude, I'm on the same boat. I wanted to trade during the summer because I didn't want to work in fucking McD during vacation. Had that fiasco and felt like shit for the past week.

One thing you said - about the sudden crashes. How do you spot them? Where do you look? You can't just mindlessly browse currency after currency hoping that you see a dip that will cure itself in a minute or two.

Yes, I've lost a lot of my shit on DGB too, also lost on ZCASH because of the faggots on this board. I guess I had to learn to look for my own reasoning behind investing the hard way. It's hard to keep your emotions in check when there are faggots on Veeky Forums shilling coins over and over again.

Cheers man, you too!

I'm just buzzing off some columbian and need something to occupy my hands with

This place sucks to be honest I learn more just watching the numbers change, watching the sell and buy orders, watching the market cap and taking risks

Occasionally it's good for inspiration though, something will pop up like this thread which made me £20 tonight ;-)

Yeah if things are dry on my end i come here to see whats going on exactly. Once im able to get some solid returns ill be able to leave this summer job (crap pay too)

Anyways nice exchanging dialogue with u man. I have to go back into the pit haha.

Zen was another one for me, bought it at 15 after faggots here shilled it like mad, quickly died to 5

I start by searching for currently volatile coins that are swanging up and down

then I open 5 tabs and click through them every minute or so, as soon as I see a big red line I focus all my attention to that and watch the buy/sell orders and shit move around, then I either impulse buy then and there or watch for a little while

sometimes these things happen in

Yeah you too man best of luck

These faggots keep posting trying to cause a pump and sell their shit coin

actually no I've got £20 left in it which I expect to drop t b h

shits dying now, chart doesn't look healthy neither

Thanks for your responses, appreciate them man.

Also, another question. I sound like a dumb faggot, but how do you find the volatile coins? maybe you use a specific website or a tool? Or just browse Bittrex markets and spot them?

I listened to biz faggots and held on RDD. Bought at 17sat and sold at 126. Hell, that was a crazy ride that made me the most.

fuck them, they were responsible for the eth dip last weekend

Literally just click through charts on minute view looking for one which looks like this repeated

[]
[] []
[] []
[] []
[] []
[]

Actually that didn't work at all,

Just dodgy looking V shapes over 10 minute or less periods

As opposed to shit which doesn't move a lot

I also do a quick calc to work out potential profit if I buy in at rough amount and sell at rough amount.

And I use about half of my total portfolio but tbf I never keep that much in it at once since I'm broke

But the gains are like 5% or even less? That's why I always overlooked these, thought it would give me like 3eur profit for a huge risk.

I live in the UK. I obviously can't afford a single bitcoin yet so I assume it's still worth buying a fraction of a bitcoin and holding on to it.

But yeah, I get that. It takes time, but I can see making a profit from trading like this all day long which I have the time to do.

Thank you for all of your tips. I feel a lot better now about my summer.

Just get your money into crypto and trade it for other coins you can get better returns on

a middle aged co-worker wanted me to teach him the ways, bought some bitcoin and sat on it for 2 weeks now, he's 40% down.

Don't just sit with it unless you're gonna buy a lot, try and gamble the number of bitcoin you have up.

Then all of a sudden bitcoin will start rising and if you have say half of one you can make a good bit of profit before you sell

Yeah the odd 5% on £100 or £200 maybe a lucky 10% here and there just making an extra £20 a day is better than nothing, that's just 4 good trades at 5% of £100

The day I doubled my money was when my manager wasn't in I spent my whole work day doing it haha, when you see the opportunities it's hard not to

It's cool I mean I'm no wise elder investor this is just stuff I have learned through a few months worth of several hours of trial and error and research a day. Most of which I do at work ;)

If you do this your job will suffer tho luckily enough mine sucks ass and I'm leaving soon so idgaf and neither do they

Bitcoin is already ~2.5k USD, if you throw $50 in you need bitcoin to reach 5,000 USD just to double your money if you just plan to buy and hold, actively trading the ups and downs is a lot of work and tough for a newbie, prob better off opportunistically betting on smaller coins with large price action. Remember it's about % not $

kids wait for the dip

DON'T BUY WHEN A COIN OPENS UP ON AN EXCHANGE!!!!!!!!
WAIT TILL IT DROPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

learn from mistakes others did ;:(

I'm a uni student so the summer is free for me. Lots of free time waiting for me starting next week. I also work on an e-shop platform so I have a lot of hope for this summer. If everything goes well, I'll delay my education by a year to keep making money without wagecucking.

How low do you imagine it will dip?

the dip already happened, its slowly climbing again)))))

>-100.0%
kek. massive shitcoin

lmao have you ever seen a coin be released before? this always happens literally every single time. it starts as a 1btc value then drops to a market rate, hence the -100%

Yeah, just never saw this big of a dip.

Meme triangle forming

Accumulation?

>volume keeps gaining
>price keeps dropping

why? dont give me some stupid meme answer like "whales are accumulating!"

Every coin that gets added to bittrex starts at 1.0 btc on the charts.

Well, something's going to happen really soon. Can't say for sure what. Could moon, could dip hard.

Pretty sure this is going to pop to $.1 soon

Someone thinks it's still cheap at this price

Dip is over folks, Get in now before it takes off.

This. And volume keeps going up like crazy.

So is this thing gonna pop or what

I just stepped in for a few thousand. I think it has bottemed out. *fingers crossed*

Paying for coffee with memes...that's literally what the guys behind this said. Paying for your coffee in pepe. This is the coin for me.

me to bro, me too...gonna stay up all night watching the volume.

BUY BUY BUY! SOMETHING CRAZY IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW! ITS NOT TOO LATE! JUST BOUGHT $25K WORTH OF COINS! IM GOING TO MAKE IT BOIIZ

Buy if you want to get fucked in the ass.

1 whole ether gained

im +2k on this coin right now, glad to see the upward trend starting again

its gonna retest 2500 again
>we break it or doom

yep, look at the buy/sell walls. Dip definitely over. Gonna be a profitable night for sure ;)

Well, they raised 300000 ETH and gave 10000 SNT per 1 ETH.

I'M ALL IN AT 2350, WHAT ARE YOUR PREDICTIONS FOR HOW HIGH THIS BABY IS GONNA GO TONIGHT? TOMORROW?

LETS MAKE SOME FUCKING MONEY!!!

too high to get in. though better than some who got in 2500+

It will be 4k-5k sats within 24 hours.