the price isn't moving because no one is trading

But when it starts, it's going to sink.
You thought 200 was bad?
Wait until everyone realizes again that it's not gonna stay at 300

Protip: Sell while it's high now, then rebuy when it crashes within the week

And to everyone saying "Nah man we're gonna keep going up!"
Tell that to all the 370+ buyers

nice try rashid singh

Just sold at $291, listen to him, look at the volume, everyone is paralyzed by fear and doubt, no one know if it's a recovery or a bull trap, so everyone wait, and by doing so collectively decide that it's a bull trap.

I just panic sold

thanks op

if you haven't got out now at the tip then you are the cuckiest of holdcucks

We're in the chop right before we break out higher.

have fun missing the rally again

It is going to dip to $240 again, hopefully, but not too low, and then it can start growing up again organically.

We need SLOW and STEADY GROWTH.

If either side is so goddamn confident, place some bets you cunts.

I did, I sold my ETH and am waiting to buy back in
24h Trading volume while the price rose was around 520K on GDax
24h Trading volume has sunk to 466
25 minutes ago, the volume was 482

People are waiting and watching. It's been trading sideways ONLY because NO ONE is trading.

That could be, I can't see the future, but there are still plenty of ICO's that want to cash out. Literally millions in ICO dollars, and people will follow them down.
Remember that we went from 310 to 200 in 2-3 days, and we dipped back to 200 twice

I would wait until it crests at the bottom before going all in again

Why don't YOU buy ETH on leverage if you are so confident.
I'm not confident enough to go all in on this intuition, but what I'm seing is that everybody is like me, and that's a good psychological basis for a new crash.
If it goes up people will wait a bit just to be sure, but if it goes down people will panic sell because the last crash memory is still fresh.

Volume has already sunk to 462K, price is still not moving

momentum ignition soon
could go either way

At the end of the day I'd rather miss one of many bull-runs coming in the future, than becoming a bagholder for a month or two.

There will be many opportunities to hop on a pump, this might be an opportunity to increase my stack significantly. Thoughts?

Volume is down another 4K and sinking by the second.

If it was going to climb, people would be buying in

Hey you massive faggot, I have no stakes in ETH. I'm just getting sick of all the shills in either direction for it.

Holy shit! It's brewing.

You guys are such fuck heads.
Answer me this: why do you think a bull rally would last all fucking year?
That's just not how the market works. The hype is losing steam as anyone can see, and long term it's best to get out now while the price is still up.

Take it from me at least, I sold all eth around 400

Any minute now, a good size of Veeky Forums may suicide after this.

Good goys

>t. retarded daytrader who is still holding $210 short.

i just sold all my ETH at a loss. Thank you m8 you helped me not to lose all my money.

>any minute now
kek you fucking retard

Volume looks fine atm

This

There's been no real crash for a long time, when it happens it'll be of cataclysmic proportions due to the fact that most of the people are relatively new and have never experienced one before.

Will it happen in the next few days? Probably not, but the possibility is higher than ever.

I do think that there's a new minor crash brewing again for the next 24-48 hours.

these guys are fudding you, once it breaks $303.50 it's gonna rocket

China wakes up in a few hours, moon incoming. Lol at crashing again..

I hope so.
Can't wait to get on the wild ride.

no it isn't it is going to crash to 70$ trust me.

>the markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent

hows those shorts doing?

Price of ETH is kept up purely by newcoiners thinking they're getting in on Bitcoin 2.0. It's not gonna last.

what do you gain from spreading FUD? actually curious

nothing
t. 399 ETH bagholder

then why do you do it?

NOTHING TO SEE HERE GUYS. ITS FUD THEY JUST WANT CHEAP COINS. WE'RE BACK TO NORMAL. LOOK AT THE CHARTS. EVERYTHING HAS RECOVERED. NEW ATH. LAMBO DEALERSHIP. REDDIT R/ETHTRADERS

Real depends if it can break through the wall at .12 that it has been knocking on.

I closed my long for 1.7BTC profit earlier today at .118 from .096, but may be kicking myself for it now. Short term though, if it gets through that wall at .12, we got a bit of a bull again. If not, more sideways, some retrace. Hopefully it bounced off again so I could do it all over :)

My 2cents.

Looks like it rejected it. Sure it will try again soon.

Volume is falling again, now's your chance

It just started rapidly increasing

100 ETH in my account

500 ETH short @ 300 5x leverage opened

longer term trend is still down. Now is the time to sell and rebuy lower. Maybe it wont reach the bottom trendline and break below 200, but it will probably reach somewhere in the middle of the channel. I have an order to buy at 217

They're either shorting or want another dip to buy more. Or both.

Although anyone who shorted and didn't cover at 200 is a retard who deserves to be burned.

prepare to be called.

daytraders are really the most filthy lowlife scum in the world, you're like parasites who like to think you're hot shit. kys faggot

Broke the .12 wall don't listen to these dumb FUDers

>up from 60 cents to $310 in less than a year
>thinks long term trend is down

Shit

Also the price is $315 now, which means it broke above your trendline.

big mistake, too many shorts already itll cascade up to 400

Good luck m8, you just bought a ticket straight to lamboland or straight to hell.

Didn't mean that long, I meant the 2 week trend as opposed to the 30ish hours we've been rising since the last low in the 200s

not yet, but it's coming close

Just like it did a few days ago? And a few days before that? And a few days before that? And before that? And every other time things have gone up and people stopped buying?

The downward trend will be completely obvious when it happens, just like last time and the time before that. Don't lose money trying to be clever when you don't have to be.

Cover that shit and wait for the next busted ETH ICO or Vitalik death hoax.

Give me a break you fucking retarded fear monger.

>My 2cents.

that's like 50k Bancor

Just shorted. Base price = 1.2233959

Looks pretty dicy. I've got my finger on the trigger to liquidate all alts the second shit looks bad.

Yeah, not feeling that comfy right now. Thought it was going to dip but it bounced immediately

Not gonna try and guess the top, but as soon as the volume hits I'm hitting the eject button. Doesn't feel good man.

We blew through $300, currently $322. I feel pity for those who missed the fucking train AGAIN

Hurry up and sell me your fucking ETH you cunts
You don't wanna get caught with your bags held, do you?

Wouldn't be surprised if ETH bounced around $300-$325 for a day or two like a little bitch now... I don't want to spend all day watching this shit though.

looks like it just made a local lower high on the 3m chart. Could mean you're safe and we're confirmed on our way down.

Idk tho

I got on board at 240 and am ecstatic.

I told you guys, but you didn't listen, now it's crashing forever. Even the big orders are being canceled before they lose money

Volume is UP but prices are DOWN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Probably the most accurate prediction in the whole thread, if not the whole forum.

It already tested 320 twice today and trade volume has almost stopped. China will determine how far down we're going, but ETH bagholders are going to be on suicide watch by tomorrow's end. ^~^

I saw some major sellers, 1K+ sell walls cancel their orders when it started falling to 308, but others caught it
If people like that decide to dump, it's gonna go down maybe 50$~ or more

well they got plenty of time to sell the bag. So if they have it they will keep it anyway and wait for better days (maybe)