Almost time for ETH to push 320

Almost time for ETH to push 320

If you ignore that bitcoin is about to dip again, yes.

ITS BREAKING THE MEME TRIANGLE

Ok screw that, btc is going up.

Come on. Break the line. Do it. DO ITTTT

ITS GOING

crashing to $12 by tomorrow morning

314!

ITS GOING ITS GOING

DECIDING IF ITS SELL TIME

JUST MISSED 324

FUCK ME

Theres a short in here somewhere.

I had 3 seconds to decide If I was going to short at 324 and missed it.

Back below 320 now

Just fuck my shit up famm, its over

why are you shorting if you started this thread excited that ETH was going to break 320? You flipped from bullish to bearish in an hour?

What platform do you use and what spread in USD do you get? I'm in GB and know how to trade, but the platforms seem garbage except for IG Index spreads/cfd's, and IG's minimum bets for BTC are too rich for my blood.

>babbys first trade
>Bought 255
>Sold 305
Should have waited fffffffffffffuuuuuuu

What goes up, must come down

It pushed above the upper boll that usually means a return to moving average.

what timeframe on the chart do you use bollinger band to time your entries and exits? Every time frame has different bands and I dont know which ones are most relevant

My sell order is at $480

15 minutes sometimes 30.

Given how fast ETH is moving I'd say 15.

Remember the bull trap will trigger at $330

Short in at 319. Should have waited a couple of seconds and got in at 320 but alas.

It got to 323 at one point
I'd be careful, at this point people could pump it either way. There seems to be a lot of orders in, but not a lot of movement

why 330 specifically?

Closing at -1.5% if it goes that way

he's full of shit. It's inching it's way towards $500, but people will start whaling off just before then

You guys know you're about to get your dickholes blown off by people rallying to short this fucker into a coma again, right?

Screenshot this. C u in 3 days.

unzoom and it will be clear

I can't see clearly cuz the stupid flash crash messed up cryptowatch chart.

Looks like 330 is resistance and where ETH was stuck for a few days from June 22nd to 24th with low volume. Other than that idk

This.

>tfw u posted my pic from another thread
I named it dead meow lolol

i am famous now

emotions running high after an extraordinary recovery pump....

ppl gotta cash out some profits soon

just sold at 324

going to buy back in at 318

B-B-BUT THEY SAID ETHEREUM WAS FINISHED

I SOLD ALL MINE OFF FOR A LOSS AT $180 EACH DURING THE DIP

I must say, the pump and dumps all across the board have convinced me of what I predicted weeks ago when I first got into this. That only bitcoin and XRP have any real value. The rest are ponzi schemes.

what's really amazing is that the eth recovery has mooned so fast, up almost 30% relative to BTC, which has also moonshot, pretty wild ride.

>ppl gotta cash out some profits soon

They already have, they're going back in as we speak. Those who cashed out where the ICO jews and panic sellers. What you're seeing now are bag holders with strong hands waiting to cash out near the ATH that's when you'll start to see some contraction again but not the likes of which we saw on the weekend.

thinking exactly the same here

I said it before. Put your sell order at $480. But buy now

IT DROPPED TO 315

tfw i bought $200 worth of ETH at like $240

I BOUGHT AT A DECENT TIME FOR ONCE

DUMP DUMP DUMP
ITS GOING DOWN
IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN

yea buddy. What's that mean, did u get back in at 318 like you said? Bollinger band on 3 min chart says 315 is the entry point. On 15 min its 292 and on 30 min its 287

bull flag u dumb fucking nigger

Yeah I shorted it. Made a quick buck off it.

I despise you morons.
You will never get rich following trends.

nice job. I missed my order to sell at 324.9. Thinking about buying at 315 because that's a retest of the 2 week long term trendline

You fucking idiots look at the 6hr chart this shit is going back down within 24 hours

mmm that was a quick and easy 4% short. Going long again.

Dude fucking no wtf the floor is 270 USD for the coming dip

uhh, watch the CCI, the overselling is done for now.

Im waiting till 288 and 293 to buy back in. 15min and 30 min bollinger bands. What is CCI?

CCI is like RSI it shows momentum. so in this case the momentum was negative causing the price to drop and once it started returning to mean I closed the short went long.

It's fucking MOONING

this is the $500 run boys, strap in!!!!!

5x LONG position opened at 315

ah ok. Ive used a lot of indicators but never heard of CCI. I dont see it available on Cryptowatch, or am I just not seeing right?