I got banned on /r/crypto for 2 years for saying nigger

>i should be allowed to shit up a worksafe site! stop oppressing me!

fucking cunt nigger you are

that's only 1.37 years, nigger

nice pole and pol bro

Redditors are disgusting subhuman niggers, the fact that so many of them hold crypto makes my insides turn everytime I add money to the market.

Go back to posting on the Donald you cuck

No shit, skinhead.

Hey, little boy, in the normal world, nigger is a word punishable by public disgrace and black fists in your face, as it should be.

Better stay in your bubble here. That way you can scream about brown people and suck off Putin's tangerine assface Trojan horse.

Normal people will never accept casual racism. If you try to normalize it, we will normalize kicking neonazi trash in their puny white ballsacks.

N

is

for?

no, i just responded on some stupid comment, it had like -10 downvotes that time, mine like 15+ upvotes then he replaied on that again and i just used nigger in my sentence - tottaly normal replay, on the same level as other peaople responses on that comment, and then his comments got upvoted like hell, and mine dovnwoted and everyone started butthurting on that nigger

i just got banned becose of some mmmurican political corectnes, morals bulid on being cucked by niggers for years, fucking white trash traitors murican faggots

>foaming rant
disregarded

It's not though, you can at nigger and literally nothing happens. Black people just stair wide eyed and slacked jaws like cucks

C U C K
U
C
K

Suck it nigger lover.

>black fists in your face
Listen up nigger lover, niggers "in the normal world" are the biggest pussies you can meet, unless they consist of a gang of 4 or more and can gang up on one person. The only real niggers I met who don't give you shit are those that been to army or prison, just like the other races.

Now go get fucked up the ass buy nigger dicks liberal trash.

>i just used nigger in my sentence
>tottaly normal replay

Are you on fucking drugs, idiot?

Haha so edgy and funny

Kill yourself my nigga

>reddit spacing
>posting hillary
>"little boy"
>"skinhead"
>cringy 4 lines rant

Have my upboat nigger

OPRESSIOSISOSSNNNSN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nice blog m8, now back to crypto talk

yes, but what does that have to do with it?

you murrican are reaaly tahat fucking brainwasheed?

xd guud one bro you sure showed them. xd xd

right? xD

i got an idea, you think they would unban me if i say im black transgender and they limiting my freedom, oppressing me?

>mfw i check all this and it's actually all true

or muslim? which will be better?

What were you expecting? "Progressives" are hateful imperialists without a shred of empathy. They unironically see themselves as citizens of the world as they force their Judeo-American values on everyone else.

>call someone a nigger
>"hey dont do that"
>WTF PROGRESSIVES ARE LITERAL NAZIS THEY HAVE NO EMPATHY WTF MAN I SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO SAY NIGGER HAVE SOME COMPASSION

fucking off yourself

here, get some more

Maybe you will finally realize

And they flaunt their imagined superiority, when all superiority is reserved for the proud members of the race.

woogy boogy click clack purple drank, trayvon.

Lol, this nigger

Not all Whites live in Amerinigger land c*ck some actually live in their native countries where racism is normal like every other sane country

america isn's even a country, europe colonized it, but they wated independence, and look what they have done

>more than 100 years and still haven't develop any culture
>stupid as fuck, maniupulated by everyone
>fat, unhelthly and ugly
>cucked by some niggers they brought by themselfs, that are even more stupid than them

it's just some leftovers from europe, fucking garbage

>he is using Veeky Forums right now
>Not understanding the irony of that
>not understanding american culture is global culture
People forget they are surrounded by air, until it is taken away

wow, using an imageboard that is a direct copy of a japanese one. american culture everyone

That's because America was founded by clueless Christians. Europe declined intellectually and artistically with the invasion of Christianity from the Middle East and one way Europe was cleaned up was by kicking these idiots out and so as the Christian way they killed all the non believers in the new world by the sword

My god you're pathetic, time to go back to plebbit.

Keked

But also get the fuck out please reddit scum

and here it fucking is, they think they are fucking center of the world, more than half of americans can't say if paris is a city or a country

you are just bulid by some big fucking jew who wants to control rest of the world, you are fucking nothing by yourselfs, bunch of sheeps, just like fucking niggers, like africa
this
that is correct too, there is a reason why Middle Ages are called Dark Ages

but american peaople don't learn about that, i've once seen thier highschool tests, compering to my contry, we fucking do this at our 14, and shit, muricans go to universityis based on this fucking test for kids

Low IQ trash. Day of the rope will come when you brainlets will hang like windchimes.

YOU CAN"T EVEN FUCKING COUNT IDIOTS

3/10 bait

say it with your chest.

I cant wait til niggers beat the shit out of you in a multicultural society

the day of you becoming replaced by niggers and muslims will come faster

i'm a bit upset that i can't post webms here, showing you they real nature

when i was 14-15 i belived in that "equality" non racism thing too, i was manipulated by political corecntes and i see more peaople aroud changing like that, like even fucking old peaople

fucking globalism media

this, pic related will happen

You have to be mel to get away with it

>not realizing Fahrenheit is a far superior method of measuring temperatures for almost everything organic and living on EARTH, obvious exception being ONLY water.

>not knowing COLOR predates founding of America by a century or so. Only after the founding of America did the modern British spelling gain permanent prevalence.

Thing's are done for a reason. kys faggot.

The last nigger that got in my face for saying nigger got a broken jaw for his trouble.

Lmao I bet

real quality arguments, and look there is 2 of them!!!!

i will not even comment on this

You had the + from the europeans. But as soon as the amerigays woke up you got the minus

Also, upvoted this post anyway btw!!

Please check out my channel and subscribe if you have the time.

Bless your wonderfull day. Remember: You are beautiful :)

but saying nigger betwen niggers is ok
fuck, it so fucking unveliveable how stupid they are

>won't comment
>comments anyways

Pretty sure that does make you a faggot. Or nigger. Or both. An hero video when?

it isn't about some likes

it was analogy to thier mentality, but i guess you are also too stupid to understand

It leaves a white gentleman confused about the rules.

Omg fuck this thread I've never seen such harsh racism on this board. Usually it's just an odd comment here or there but this is the worst thing I've ever come across

>liberal niggers are still this butthurt they lost the election

pol, r9k and biz are the same crowd

more seriously, it's the same poltard who post all these (15 posts by this ID)

it's good you at least trying to justify this

it means you actually think a bit, such an exception in nigger world...

Why aren't I fifty niggers ahead, you might ask?

yeah right
>i-its just a bunch of racists from pol
>t-they j just spaming us, its one guy
>FUCKING NAZIS!!!
>CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tell mods to check it, find out by yourself

>and here it fucking is, they think they are fucking center of the world, more than half of americans can't say if paris is a city or a country
90% of international radio plays american pop garbage

Allow me to interject for a moment.

more redditors hold stocks. crypto is the best investment to make the least number of redditors richer while still getting gains. thats why i bought in.

>90% of international radio plays american pop garbage

Seriously? That's sad. I'm American and I can't listen to that crap.

/pol/, you don't belong on this board, go back to your containment area and let us enjoy our money while you guys complain about getting cucked by rich black men such as myself.

lol
i didn't say it was "good" culture
but its permanence is indisputable

>paris
lol, a once great city, now a nigger-infested hellhole

gj, frogs

"Global culture" can also be translated as culture of masses or pop culture, that is created by jews and everything is shit and just made to sell.

>call someone a nigger
>OMG DON'T POST ANYTHING AGAIN FOR 2 YEARS, WE DON'T TOLERATE THAT HERE

>we are a tolerant group that does not tolerate intolerance

this fucking irony

this peaople are really like sheeps

nnnnnnnniiiiigggggggggggggggggggerrrrrrrrrrr
les nigletsssss

Its just because dem cops be racist yo

WE WUZ SLAVES N KANGZ N SHEEEEETT

CAN I GET A GUM?

>One word
>500 days
Mod was either a black or a white single woman
Their hearts literally skip a beat when they hear it. I shit you not.

Your fault for browsing reddit you fucking mary.
Get the fuck out

>plebbit

>Their hearts literally skip a beat when they hear it. I shit you not.

i didn't know it went that far, its fucking scarry tho

sure monkey

Nigger spotted

top shelf bait

"nigger"

Wow cool this sure is business and finance related and not a bitch blog thread

you're inching for a lynching, dear nigger

meanwhile i'm just over here trading niggers

>why can't I sperg out where ever I feel like it
>I just want to spread my /pol/ cancer
>fucking niggers
Buy my bags at inflated prices and then go back to your containment board faggot.

I refuse to believe anyone on this board is not a LARPing neet, nigger.

>>worksafe site
>reddit
lmao sure man

This isn't /pol/, ShareBlue, get off Veeky Forums and get back to work

/pol/ is Veeky Forums. We just let you visit.

You are a fucking moron. It's reddit what the fuck did you expect? A pat on the back?

Go bitch somewhere else that you said nigger on reddit and the ooga booga liberals got you.

I mean holy shit how fucking stupid are you that you didn't see that coming.

I would have banned you forever just for being so idiotic as to actually say nigger in the fucking safe-space circlejerk that is reddit and then not expecting the draconian moderators to be draconian.

/Pol/ should stay on /pol/.

I love this meme.

Daily reminder that Veeky Forums is a /pol/ sister board and racism/bigotry/prejudice is accepted and encouraged here. Mods have literally pontificated on this, it's a settled issue.