I will never make it

>I will never make it
>I will never get rich by joining the crytpos after the May 2017 bubble
>I will never break the poverty cycle
>I will never get out of this expensive communist state
>I will never travel around the world, make redpilled friends and find my qt soulmate
I am failing community college, all my normie (((friends))) moved on and graduated, and stuck as a neet with 0.1btc from my parents allowance with no work experience, yeah I look forward of wage slavery form my early 20's until I die and jetting jewed by taxes and consumerism.
>live to work, like how the rest of the bluepilled drones live, they seem to enjoy it even

Op i know your feel, but i got the ANSwer for this problem

Thats what I thought when i took part in bitcoin sub 10 dollars and never kept any of my cheap bitcoin spiraled into deep useless delusional depression witnessing the rise to 1200 and realizing i'd be a millionaire if i had just held onto my bitcoin instead of spending them on drugs. But after that i made an earnest effort to not miss the next boat and i held through 3 year bear market now things are fucking awesome. If you get in now, you'll get your time but it won't be for another year or three. you'll be happy you did though.

that's a gorgeous child OP.

This guy knows.

SHUT THIS DOWN

Least you're not african. Or brazillian. Or both.

Fuck me, this post really hit home. I'm 18, what do? I bought a Switch a few days ago and i'm thinking of selling it to invest the money.

you should switch gender and sell sexual favors. then invest in crypto. Keep the Nintendo.

You guy;s have failed to realize that the early adapters set you all up. Who do you think owns most of these shit coins? Do you think all of them had any other purpose than to fuck over the newest wave of normies?

kids get tattoos now a days huh

God I hate bear markets. Where is my goddamn bull market.

I see wat u did there

LUL

There are still unmined btc. Fuck a shitcoin. No one actually thinks they're valuable, they're used as a means of acquiring more btc (or eth).
Also you're overestimating how far along we are on the adoption timeline. Quite simply the mass populace is not adopting crypto yet. How many of your friends and family have ever owned a crypto currency? How many think they never will?
Hell, banks are just barely getting into blockchain (I expect the financial sector to adopt it first). There is plenty of time left

You wouldn't be less miserable with a lambo, user.

How hard do you think is it for big finance or gubment to kill cryptos?All you need is a couple successive of Mt Gox and this thing is dead.

>qt soulmate
>posts pics of 9 year old
yea, i think we're ok without you coming over.

Go to college

everyone on Veeky Forums secretly loves that girl. Why do you think millionaires have all those fangirls wetting themselves all over and the thread keeps getting bumped and still up? Forget lambos, this shit satisfies me the most, more than financial security and why the rich keeps getting all the young girls for themselves.

If affection from children is your primary motivator... idk move to afganistan

oh my fucking god stop posting this pic you fucking pedophiles.

Idk she looks kinda slavic with that nigger nose, this is better.

seems like youre angry at the system just because youre dumb as fuck and you cant be at peace with your place at the bottom.

you really dont deserve to be rich if you manage to fail fucking community college

I will shoot chris hansen

depends why you fail.

OP, you're not going to win anything with that attitude. Keep it up and you're only going to manifest misery. Look into the laws of attraction, it's not some voodoo shit.

This user knows

wish I could spend my whole life just making sure we keep making more like this.
Would gladly serve the cause. not even white

not exclusive to whites actually,
a lot of progress has been made on that team though.

>poor, no job exp
>complain he will never make it
>mention communism, jews, normies
>use "redpilled" and "bluepilled"
>is a pedo

/pol/ really needs to stay in their retard hugboard

You are going to have to change your entire mindset or every word you say will be true OP.

The world isn't as it seems. You can achieve far more than seems possible. But not if you are constantly concerned with failure. No matter how hard you work you will always be a failure if you feel like one. Truly believe your are successful. Think about what you are good at. Success will enter your life with this mindset.

Pretty young girls grow into pretty women 99% of the time
I can't believe biz isnt fully woke on lolis yet- women are a resource, and it is literally a future investment

I can certainly trust an old fart with penile disfunction holding a piece of fake gold.

LOL

I don't understand what this is implying (the picture)
I mean, it seems like he's saying the opposite of what I think he ants to say?

That is a fuck of a lot more than an ounce in his hand.
And the "just electrons" guys need to not be in crypto, as they quite apparently dont understand how electronics actually work.
>i would not pay 2000 for "electrons" they no valuable
>i will pay hundreds every year in Microsoft/Apple software that is valuable
Normans

>tough choice
>#not
>pic of him holding gold
Doubt it

can't eat gold
difficult to carry across international borders
easily visible, easily taxable/confiscatable (see US gov in the 1920s/30s)
doesn't do anything other than sit in a hole needing protection from thieves
more in the ground/space

I wish these boomer idiots would use something useful like ammunition at least; that has a use and as liquid a market

>tattoo

Holy fuck.

> a couple successive of Mt Gox
Uh, you mean like mybitcoin taking everyone's coins, and mt gox crashing, and the bitfinex hack?

There were several others but those are the big ones I remember.

It would be super easy, and they would turn the public against us
>"hey goy, look at these pathetic NEETs who became millionaires by doing literally nothing, and you've been slaving away at your job for years and still can't make the minimum payments on your 7 credit cards"

Pedos are degenerate and not affiliated with /pol/. They are /b/tards at best

It's probably a temporary tattoo.

>tfw holding 21 BTC
>tfw just have to be NEET for 10 years and hold then retire a multimillonaire

>implying dumbasses on instagram arent making a ton of money doing nothing
>Implying bitcoin isn't for the rich to hide their wealth from cuckerments anyway

Anyone not holding 21 BTC by now will kill themselves in 2030 when 21 BTC owners are chilling in some villa.

DON'T do this

Is she growing tits yet?

Not OP but I got a full scholarship for electrical engineering. Is that a good path in today's society? I mean with automatization and all

You can still be the next Edison.

You mean his employer can be the next Edison
He can be the next Tesla

Get a fucking job, take pride in it, and advance your position in society. Jesus Christ it's not that complicated.

When you increase your earnings, you then invest in things like property, a business, stock, or crypto with the intention of making more money and increasing your position even more.

Why does this board indulge these fags wallowing in self pity? Quit being a fucking loser. You're jealous of your friends but you don't want to do what they did that made you jealous to begin with.

Working hard and being successful is the only thing in life worthy of deriving pride from. If you can't handle that "wagecucking" you might as well kill yourself.

Gold is not even moderately divisible. It should be low.

>just electrons

well, hes not wrong in more basic level

GOOD GOYIM YOUR LIFE PURPOSE IS TO MAKE GOLDBERGSTEIN RICH SO HE CAN BUY A NEW YACHT EVERY YEAR GOOOOD

why do you pedophiles keep posting this bitch ffs

I'll be running my own company once I have enough money to buy the equipment. I'll use the skills I learned working my way up from technician to manager to understand every aspect of the operation. Right now I'm learning about contracts and accounting. After that, I'll be self sufficient to do it on my own.

What's your purpose in life? Being a disappointment to your aging parents?