SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI

SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCncwgb-azQ&index=2&list=PLZIuE-cc37xI3j4TYDpxSYyRoTac8Gxb6
youtu.be/OkV7KBt0810
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SI

mick jagger in a wig

What she looked like before she turned into a plastic monster.

>tfw no Mussolinifu gf

but was he as over as Bryan?

SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI

youtube.com/watch?v=FCncwgb-azQ&index=2&list=PLZIuE-cc37xI3j4TYDpxSYyRoTac8Gxb6

SI SI SI SI SI SI SI SI

Rachele is where it's at.

Still looks good today.

youtu.be/OkV7KBt0810
March on Rome 2.0 2019

Alexandra Mussolini is Sophia Loren's niece kek wtf

>In 2006 she responded to claims by the transgender Italian M.P. candidate Vladimir Luxuria that she was a 'fascist' with the line "Meglio fascista che frocio" ("Better fascist than faggot").[32]
>In November 2007, remarks by Mussolini triggered the collapse of the far-right Identity, Tradition, Sovereignty grouping within the European Parliament.[33] Mussolini declared that all Romanians were criminals in remarks regarding immigration policy. This prompted delegates from the Greater Romania Party to quit the group, bringing the group below the minimum number of members to qualify as a caucus and receive Parliamentary funding.
>After the Italian general elections of April 2008, Mussolini served as a member of the Italian parliament within Silvio Berlusconi's alliance of right wing parties, The People of Freedom.[1]

all the Italians I've ever heard of are related?

illuminopoly confirmed

how do people like this manage to get elected in europe

lmao

Italy is the last part of western Europe to be relatively uncucked.

a mad woman who will scrheech that all the romanians are criminals sure looks like a sound choice for representative government

Maybe some people prefer hyperbole when it comes to high crime immigrant groups that organize into mafias to complete and utter denial characteristic of countries like SWEDEN or the uk.

"I want to make my life a masterpiece"

he was on the right track, cause this is some supervillain shit

that's rich, isn't italy influenced by mafias?

in parts (i.e. the south) they are quite powerful and can do shit without repercussion as long as it's not totally open and everybody is payed off

but that's like Calabria/Naples. from what I understand, they're not AS big as they used to be in Sicily

Nice supervillain lair but I can't find anything about it. Perhaps they just decorated the building like that once to honor some anniversary or something.

Both of those were just there during the elections.

This same photo has been posted in another tread on architecture and some informed guy said that, yes, this was only used during an election in fascist Italy, where the appointed candidates were only "elected" by people voting "Si" (yes) or "No" to them, that's why so many Sis in the buildings.

Reminder that this bitch fell hook, line and sink for the ramblings of some rapper guy who made a song about getting white pussy and not paying rent because he's a refugee. She confronted him on live television and made a fool of herself screaming at him for an hour straight.

Why is that bad?

It was entertaining to watch buy people falling this hard for shitty bait makes me cringe

Can't say a refugee bragging about exploiting the society that took him in and being called out as a piece of shit on TV by a politician is particularly cringey but hey refugees welcome here right?

So Mussolini has living descendants but Hitler does not. Does this confirm, once and for all, that Il Duce > der Furher?

>giving someone a place to live is "being exploited"

it's actually called "not being human trash"

>Better fascist than faggot
they're etymologically the same, it's just that one is italian and the other is english

You don't understand. This guy was memeing, he's not even a refugee. If you look at his other songs they're about eating pasta, having a wank and the like. A member of the European parliament should be above such displays.

>A member of the European parliament should be above such displays.
>believing the EU institutions have any sort of inherent dignity

LOL

>transgender M.P. candidate
>uncucked
I can't wait until Italy starts executing their homosexuals

Goddamn thats based

The ironic restatement of the interlocutor's statement is just about the worst thing you can do in a discussion. It just makes you look silly and inept of forming an argument.

Why do you think that members of the EU institutions don't have or should not have any dignity? Do you think that this applies to all political institutions? If so, why, if not, why not?

>cuckcuckcuckcuckKEK-KEKcuckcuckcuck

leave