How much initial capital do you need to make decent crypto gains?

How much initial capital do you need to make decent crypto gains?

I literally just want enough to pay bills, buy games and live the NEET life.

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/interstellarpump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

$10000

This. Pretty much. Find the next ETH for a 200x return and you've got it.

Lucky BTC early adapters are getting a 10,000x return on their BTC though.

I don't know who are you, mate, but all your threads have tasteful pictures.

That better be a trap.

Started with 50€ and have about 500€ now according to my portfolio.

Buy the right coins and you'll gain.

How long did that take?

You know it is

dude, do not rely on crypto to pay your bills. this stuff should be thought of as a secondary source of income.

You wont make much starting with less than 5 figures, unless you get really lucky. But starting small is a great way to learn.

Started 2 months ago.

definitely $10,000, less than that isn't enough to make big bucks.

Figure out your expenses.

Let's say it costs 2000/month to survive, doenst matter which currency, you'll want to make around 70 a day.

Let's say you're a daytrader and turn 5% of your portfolio every day into fiat (keep in mind the fees), you're looking at around 7000 start capital.

So yeah, the guys in the thread telling you to have 10k are basically right

I turned 600 into 6000 in 1 month and the next boom is about to happen once this consolidation is over

Unless bitcoin breaks out of this pennant right the fuck now, which is very unlikely

500000 should be enough.

Meh, I'm going to cash out a third of my 40 dollar ETH this weekend, made enough... Selling another third when it ever reaches 600 and cashing out when it's 1000.

Good plan? I have nothing to lose and I can use it to invest in new stuff.

how'd you do that. daytrading? or did you invest in a shitcoin that mooned?

Invest mooncoin for guaranteed moon mission Sir . !

Pretty sure that's the bitch who sang the anthem at trumps inauguration

Probably talking shit. Unless super lucky.

Got 2k into 8k in 1 month but lost 4k last week thanks to the giga pump and dump group

3k-5k if you plan and time well.

since you're a neet, if you are willing to learn to trade with your neetbucks I would say $1000.
Start with $100 to get a feel for it.
in bear mode buy coins that will always regress to average like ETC, LTC, dash, etc. (the big ones never lose that much if crypto is overall going up) so if you get a bad trade you just hold for a few days and get money anyway. in bull mode you can buy anything that may be shit but has some potential like steem, lbc, lsk, pivx, etc. or the bigger coins as well, just something that gets pumped.
buy low sell high, look for clear resistance, if it gets broken buy that shit. if there's a big dip buy even if there's no resistance, unless bad news (you can buy low and still go down).
don't trade a lot, one or two trades a day are enough, go for big swings. if you buy $100 of eth for example and it goes up 5% which is not rare you made $5

Started the beginning of the year with $600, now at $30k. You just have to find the next ETH.

>lost 4k last week thanks to the giga pump and dump group
did they break into your house and steal your shit? otherwise you only have yourself to blame

I started with £100 worth of eth in february.

Put it in ico's and daytraded.

Now i have about £50,000 worth

If i extrapolate my ROI i will have over 10 million by the end of the year

can you give me some day trading tips and strategies?

Go all in this shit!

t.me/interstellarpump

and? $6,000 isn't a lot of money. You'd have $100,000 right now, which is a lot of money, if you did the same with $10,000. It's the minimum.

true if you get into a good ico, but trading with more money means the orders get filled more slowly and gains will probably not be as big as in february-may ever again. that's still very good

What makes a coin right user