Why do men often cry out for their mothers when they are killed?

Why do men often cry out for their mothers when they are killed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldNSMnEeKio
youtube.com/watch?v=xRnT9_eSVYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For the same reason women would, too. Because "dads" and "fatherhood" are purely social constructs. Men have almost nothing to do with child rearing besides bringing home a paycheck, and I despise having been born on Fathers Day! I'd much prefer to lose my father than the woman who carried me for 9 months in her womb and 34 years in her heart. (Makes my eyes burn.)

Moms have better hugs and can make scrapes, cuts and other bad things better with kisses.

How do you know? How many men have you seen die?

Do you recall every insect you've crushed?

where did daddy touch you?

Does a mother owe more loyalty to her son or to her husband? Should a son honor his mother more or his father?

You know exactly why

Oh mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head

That video about that russian soldier getting slaughtered by chechens. He cried for his mum

A mothers duty is to protect and nurture her children. A fathers is to protect the whole family. A son would likely honor his father more as that's whom he should look up too, for advice and discipline the father, for nurture and coddling the mother. When you're dying you want your kind and all loving mother to save you.

>numale general

I don't think there's any rational reason to cry out for your mom to save you from Mudslimes unless you believe you're having a nightmare.

Because crying for daddy makes you look like a slut.

This

>people are rational when their guts are spilling out and the brain is overwhelmed with DMT

>"dads" and "fatherhood" are purely social construct
Nice Tumblr post, but millions of fucked up kids of single mothers show otherwise.

this

born of the gods, born for love

I guess women, especially mothers feel much more empathy for their children than fathers who tend to show tough love more than empathy, so in a situation when you're about to die something like "Buck up, sissy, take it like a man!" seems generally less useful or satisfactory.

Dont worry user there are a lot of little boys like you out there who hate their own mothers.

>be me
>psychologist in palliative care ward
>enter cancer patient Mr X., 35yo
>patrician AF
>never ever complain about his situation
>we just talk about history and literature, he doesn't want therapy
>bond with this man (big mistake)
>hangs on for dear life, no family or friends ever show up
>7 months later in agonizing pain
>I'm with him as he utters his last words
>"user, I wish my mom could hug me one last time"
>dies
>go back home
>gf sleeping "it's so late user, how was work?"
>"you know, the usual"
>go outside so gf can't hear me crying like a fucking baby

Like 70% of them cry for their mothers.This shit is killing me inside.

Woah no need to be butthurt akhi

Fuck...

Stress & pain induced infantilization causing them to call out for their mother because of conditioned memories of safety relating to the mother, or some shit, I don't know.

I still have yet to see *one* study showing primates have endogenous DMT that gets released during death. I subscribe to it because I want to believe, but so far as I know it's only been proven in mice. Feel free to refute this.

What a fucking pussy.

Fuck

>What a fucking pussy.

Reported NDE's are nothing like DMT trip reports.

Probably because they're unmarried. I would cry out for my wife, not my mother.

Jesus Christ you have some pretty bad daddy issues user.

>Numale
>Respecting traditional gender roles

Looks like another term that lost any meaning it was supposed to have.

thats gay bro

This. Good fathers are rarer than good mothers.

I've faced death. You obviously have not.

How odd. I despise being born on Mother's Day.

He was a kid

Made up story. Ask me how I am so sure.

Here's your (You). How are you so sure?

youtube.com/watch?v=ldNSMnEeKio

fucking die already, garbage

because of the craving for intimate maternal affection that they experienced from childhood?

He was a soldier

Because a mother's love is some next level shit and no one will ever love you unconditionally like that again.

God and Jesus.

False gods

When I was psychotic the police arrested me for my own safety. I thought they were going to kill me. I genuinely felt what is was like being lead to your execution. I cried for my mother, wanting to see her one last time. It's a feeling that still haunts me to this day.

Why do some women cry "daddy" or "papi" during sex?

>tfw ur mom never loved you and laughed when you cried

Fake

Nope

Moms are who you go to for comfort. Fathers are supposed to teach you how to be a man.

You had a terrible mom then. A proper mother and father are supposed to play good cop/bad cop to give you a healthy dose of both negative and positive motivation.

Fathers are supposed to challenge you to beat them, and moms are supposed to hug you and encourage you when you fail.

Freud was wrong

This. Mother stands for comfort

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if women called out for their fathers when they are brutally killed, but since they are so rarely placed in such predicaments the disemboweled female conscript deleriously crying out for her daddy to save her, never managed to reach meme status.

That's pretty sad

That's because its reversed with daughters. Fathers are supposed to protect and comfort their daughters while mothers are supposed to develop an emotional rivalry with them to teach them how to become a proper woman.

Gender roles exist for a reason.

must be why I never died, I have no one to cry for.

>that pic

My parents, when not being selfish individualists; equally dispensed hollow platitudes as a replacement for authentic familial interaction.

>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=xRnT9_eSVYM

What if you never had a dad ? Or Mom?

>Oedipus Complex
>psychoanalysis

how did you have a discussion with a man on palliative care? did you mispeak or do you not know what palliative care is?

Are you a moron?

Jesus can't give you a hug and make you chicken noodle soup when you're sick.