BRASS!

twitter.com/Cointelegraphev/status/880099884791148545

CEO and founder of Golem, Julian Zawistowski, is giving an exclusive update on Golem tomorrow.

This is it, boys. Hold on to your hats.

The devteam behind Golem is not known for being hyperbolic at all, they wouldn't put out something like this without having major news. Also, they didn't change their official release date on Brass from Q2 yet, and we all know that Q3 is only 3 days away from now.

To the moon.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/golemfactory/golem/milestone/8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY GIVE ME THEM $5 GOLEMS

It's about damn time.
in b4 they announce a delay in its release

if they delay it, do you think the price will fall or just stay put?

It will most certainly drop.

>Warsaw, Poland

Could they BE anymore Jewish?

but they probably wouldn't do this to announce a delay i guess

Nice hype. Was about to sell but I'll hold and watch.

Be prepared for:

I don't think it will drop if they delay but give a hard target release date some time in july.

This might actually bump it.

Actually, I don't think it could be any less Jewish... At least post 1940's.

these fags need to release some positive news with competitors popping up like SONM.

Inb4 investors decide to sell the news.

>when you invest in a token, not because you believe in the concept but because you know that many people will be fooled by it

That might happen but if it's good news then the long term value just raises even if it drops in the short term

feels good

Poland is extremely Catholic.

People will buy
They will dump it on you.

If you didnt pick up early I would say sell and buy back later

what? this makes no sense

You will see.

This would be the exact time to buy, man. Buy the rumour, sell the news.

GNT is a scam. Get out while you can.

nice backing up that claim c.uck.
Golem will become one of the biggest cryptos, you mark my words.

You mean stay in and milk the fomo pumps and get out before everyone else realises its a scam

im selling when it hits 5 dollars next week then rebuying after their conference

I'm not trying to FUD but can someone explain the appeal of golem? You can basically rent out someone's unused memory if I'm not mistaken....but memory is cheap anyways. Why would I do this?

Why does anyone need 99% of these half baked blockchain ideas? It boils down to a bunch of people trying to throw everything at the blockchain concept in an effort to try to emulate bitcoins success. Not a single one of these alt coins has any actual real world use.

Uh, cheap? Do you even know what you're saying?

Catholicism is a derivative of Christianity which is a derivative of Judaism. Europe was c*cked by the Jews for almost 2000 years

It sells computational power. Thus being able to do incredibly complex calculations spread over a lot of computers. So a decentralized supercomputer if you want to use buzzwords.

This. GNT has at least 3 years of pumps ahead of it.

github.com/golemfactory/golem/milestone/8 clay already 38%

Holy shit.