bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SPHR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would lick her asshole and soles

>Uh, you don't have a dick? Joke's on you, I only fuck NEET traps

>Says this after rejecting her butterface and 3/10 body

Dont get near my eth female lad

I make 150K a year, but it isn't enough for that

she looks jewish.

wtf, no she does not. Jews have bad genes because of inbreeding. They prefer to only marry their own.

not really
youtu.be/J5hF-wlBqHU

Imagine just going into your nice open window warm Mediterranean room and banging her no condom

FUCK

>implying she cares as long as you're paying for her tanning sessions, her clothes, and trips across Europe to impress Chad

yeah i retired on my 13 million from bitcoin and ether two months ago, but ok go lez out with "lacy" i guess, whatever kind of name that is.

If you're a Slav, all you need to do is not be a worthless alcoholic to obtain physically perfect 10/10.

I feel sorry for you Anglos. You have to resort to prostitutes and Gook Goblins.

>start a company
>hire employees
>hire manager for those employees
>step down as manager but still own 100% of the company
>pay yourself a fat dividend for doing nothing
>everyone in your company is basically your slaves while you do literally zero work

Why is this not illegal?

The most pure slav women would do the most degrading shit you can imagine if it meant she got to live in the US or UK

>Anglo
Actually Saxon and Scandinavian roots. The great conquerors. We took other nation's women as we went.

>highest average iq out of any race
>strongly overrepresented in hollywood, wallstreet, nobel peace prizes
man i would kill to have bad genes like that

FUCK OFF /REDDIT9K/

FUCK OFF

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IQs are loosely correlated to genetics. More a factor of culture.

>The great conquerors
>we
oh, you're one of these emmy award winners.

>nobel peace prize
fuck peace, race war now!

Anglo-German women fuck niggers for free.

>being this dumb
around 50% of IQ is correlated with genes

According to what study?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ#Estimates
and also my university professor

because you risked your capital

> but ok go lez out with "lacy" i guess, whatever kind of name that is.
kek.
i made 10% gains before i even left my bed this morning and all you have is friends with stupid names, dumb bitch

bullshit. its determined almost entirely by genes. are you a nigger by any chance?

that's more due to nepotism. and their high iq scores are all fucked up, they score high in verbal but suck at spatial recognition.

ok loser you can lick my feet if you give me all your eth

HEY
biz :)

we would need only a few BTC to catapult this motherfucker to space:
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SPHR

there are no sell orders up there :/

ok... what the fuck just happened? ... aaaah shiiiit

>WE WAZ KANGS
Not but seriously, you weren't a conqueror so you probably shouldn't be parading that around like YOUR achievement. 90% sure your ancestors were just peasants who got cucked by the upper class.

jokes on you, i only have 0.001 eth

unironically this

conquering is no fun. Raping you own grandmother, risking your life for some crazy rich guy.

All the conquerers ended up shamed, blamed and as losers. Japs, Russos, Germans, French...
And in this decade the US

No one shames the British. :^)

;D haha coz they failed so miserably, I feel bad for the british IRL. Know some people there.

Although the queen and her family do great. Everybody should read up how much they own, it's insane.... come to think of it, I see the queens family as it's own entity. But should I?

Found the virgin

At least I'm still on a comfy island on the Mediterranean

Also, when queen elisabeth was younger, there was some indian guy, who shamed her. She just fucking killed him and made an example. I couldn't believe what I've read. After that did some research, what crazy power they posess. It's insanity!!

And yeah, england will be cool. It's the worlds financial center. I also like england, so I apologize for being rude. People there don't always fuck up, and are nice. I've also heard the women there make the first move when flirting often. Sadly, I was too young to have experienced this.

Hail the pajeets who shame the queen!

>caring what women think
Mistake 1

GOD DAMNIT
THIS THREAD IS NOT SEXY NOW!

also, SPHR is controlled by a whale bot. I recommend you to get out NOW! Sorry for shilling.

Also, in every country there are cocks and nice people. Just make sure not to bow to the queen, faggots.

"What The Queen Looks Like Now Will Shock You!"

HHHNNNGGGGGGG MUMMY'S FEET

>imblying
Why do art students have so many stds?

That is not the queen you retart