Lessons from Veeky Forums

What have you learned from your time as a Veeky Forumstorian? Can be anything. Interesting anecdotes, personal revelations, relationship advice; anything that learning Veeky Forumstory has taught you in this day and age.

My 2 cents:
>Human nature exists, and it is really quite predictable
>History really DOES repeat itself
>It only repeats itself because, as I mentioned before, human nature exists, and it's also predictable
>Anytime anyone ever asks "what timeline would you want to be in?" always, always, ALWAYS say "the future"

>lets reinvent human instinctual nature at every iteration of measurement and see how far we get

>Veeky Forums is full of retards who love to discuss the same topics over and over, never learning anything from the dozens of previous iterations of the same topic they've already hashed to death.

>Examining history slowly turns you into a moral relativist

Thucydides was right about everything
Socrates was a troll
Franks are the fathers of western civilization, not the romans
Byzantine empire died in 1071
US civil war was as much (if not more) about trade/ industrialism as it was about slavery
Islamic civilisation wasn't initially born retarded
Israel literally did nothing wrong

>Islamic civilisation wasn't initially born retarded
the civilisation part died with the burning of baghdad /feat Timur, son of Kahn.

Rest of history east of this has been the containment of stopping them following them back into china as they conceded territory,

likewise the saviour to stop the same occurance from alexander the macedonian opening up a similar door into the west that culminated in saracenic and had to kick off crusades.. then timur came in.. sort of settled down after that & then the "great game" from the north/east europe descendency.

Germans are the niggers of Europe and Anglos are the Jews

It's mostly butthurt fedoras who do this with the same Anti-Christian and neetche threads ad naseum

DELET THIS

>the civilisation part died with the burning of baghdad /feat Timur, son of Kahn

I dont understand why people on Veeky Forums keeps saying this, are the ottomans, savafids and the mughal doesn't count as islamic civilization somehow

Accept existentialism

It's a board for and by absolute idiots with no knowledge of history, desire or aptitude to learn, mostly populated by /r9k/ rejects, /pol/tards and other subhuman trash whose only purpose is to LARP abd shitpost. It should be nuked with the rest of this site.

yes

awww now.

Maybe if you're a moron

&Humanities was a mistake

thucydides would disagree

trips condfirm that Veeky Forums is wonderful. In this thread alone I learned much.

Memeballs are the only reason to not kill yourself.

They were islamic but not arab. It's fairer to say that the arab world went to shit after the fall of Baghdad