HERE WE GO BOYS ONLY UP FROM HERE

HERE WE GO BOYS ONLY UP FROM HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwDns8x3Jb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCKING COINBASE TRANSFERS SO FUCKING SLOW GGODDAMNT I FUCK FUCK FUCK

HERE WE GO BABY

prep your wallets fags, the chinks have woken up and will pump this from 2325 to 5000

WHATS THE NAME OF THIS SHIT COIN

STATUS BABY

ITS MOON AND IT WILL TAKE US TO LAMBO LAND WITH CHINK PUMP

HERE IT COMES FUDSTERS

this coin will continue to fall to 1300 sats as people panic sell

It's literally worthless. The posts on my chinese bitcoin forum seem to agree

>unironicslly shilling emoji-ddos-coin

I'm the one making those posts you dumb nigger.

>t. bancor fag

I bet you couldn't get into the ICO because you were to retarted to set the gas and gwei. kys

>being this mad that you didn't get into the ico
"worthless" lmao

you wish, nostat

literally just jumped 200 sat as we speak

nigger, I bet you don't know what the fuck is token/toshi or kin. You should know where/why to put your money for the next 3 yearas and I'm sure as hell I won't be backing up anything made by coinbase or that bald motherfucker.
Get on with the times and stop backing random shit tokens that plan to be a middle man instead of being what drives shitcoins into being something normies could use.

I have 1000 is that enough for lambo land?

why is their icon a twisted turd?

>why is their icon a twisted turd?

they took inspiration from your face

No one is going to use the messaging app.

This token is another BAT. Treat it as such and make your money when you can.

already 2500 sat

I'm in motherfuggaaaas!

>Broke 2500

Yee boy

DO YOU HEAR WHAT HE JUST SAID!?1? WHAT IS YOUR COMEBACK>?

fuck its crashing fuck you guys

checked dubs

He is too beta to come up with a reply. Only alphas have SNT

STOP SELLING THIS IS AN EASY WIN

checking as well

SHIT BRAH HE KICKED YOU WHILE YOU WERE DOWN!!!!

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

I'm all in on SNT, therefore it is time for me to breakout my number 1 coin rally song.

This coin is gonna get pumped.... AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD AROUND THE WORLD

youtube.com/watch?v=dwDns8x3Jb4

>stop backing random shit tokens that plan to be a middle man instead of being what drives shitcoins into being something normies could use

This is the best advice I've seen on Veeky Forums since.... ever

That song isn't on that album tard.

Don't care

OH FUCK ITS A PSYOP

SELL SELL SELL

ITS A PLATEAU, GET IT!?!?!

Got out at a top for once. If this moons, congrats status bros

Feels good man

should we get out? the plateau seems like a good thing imo

if you want to play it safe

Holding steady against constant sell pressure is a good thing, shows there's interest which means eventually people might stop selling on the assumption it will continue to go up

Its a bear trap DONT FALL FOR IT

Yes, it can also make you a bag holder.

You forget that the chinks and japs are about to wake up. This coin is going to be pumped hard for sure. +280% in a few hours.

screencap this.

well i will get back in with just my gains made getting out at 2500 sats...seems to be stabilizing.

should i still buy? just came in to see this :D

Yeah sure why not. Seems like there's decent resistance around the 2350-2400 zone, so not a bad buy-in place

Right now the big boiz are selling their initial investment, so they can play with the profit. Or they are just distributing coins. Either way, the coin is just on Bittrex and is gaining a lot of volume but not a high rise of price, which will happen because it always does

mexican here.

its probably because theyre selling profits now. this is the highest its gonna go. the chinese will look at it and try to drop the price down and pump it back up to 2500k. you bought at an ATH

This coin is a literal joke. I expected 3x - 5x gains. I'll be lucky if I can just break even holy shit

Its almost at 2x right now dumbass

>started at 1715
>currently at 2350

Someone skipped math class

>started 1715
>Someone skipped math class

Someone skipped ICO

was at 2600 you retard

>he thinks the ico wasn't heavily manipulated by whales and miners to keep everyone else out

so how long am i gonna be holding this shitbag now? Couldn't even get back to 2600 sats, fucking pathetic m8.

Ddoscoin is not welcome here

you got fucked mate. crashing atm now :(

Same mate. Got fucked on this, bancor, mysterium, cfi. Lesson learned. Do NOT buy newly listed coins on bittrex ever again

or just buy at the first bottom and sell at the first top like the rest of us did. you've done the same thing 4 times now?

On bancor you'll be fine if you dont have weak hands btw

ITS OVER. DAY 1 AND ITS OVER! lmao! You must be new to this.

I got in on this, went from 2300 to 2450 in the first round. Felt good guys.

Not lambo good, but pretty good still

You buy back in at the dip?

this shit is done for a while. too many whale walls.

Lol 2300 to 2450. Such paltry gains aren't even worth a persons time

hey man, it paid for quite a few beers tonight.

WHERE IS MOON?

That's a winners attitude right there

>its a literal shitcoin
won't even touch this coin if Veeky Forums shills it into a pump

it'll move to $.12 at a max this cycle

when

I could live with that.

whale walls giving me cancer

Bancor is going to moon very soon. Hold and you'll be fine. Don't fucking sell. It's going to $150 by the end of the summer.

why are whales doing this

presumably trying to keep the price low bc people are dumping at the sight of a 7 btc wall lmao

and how is that gonna happen

there are 100 btc sell walls. the chinese are up for sure

Looked over the white papers and it appears to have some promise.

One thing which worries me is the lack of anything technical in the white paper. There are big promises, but nothing substantial behind them.

I'm only in this for the pump. Their product seems like a steaming pile of streamlined meme nothing burger garbage.

Let's fucking do this boys! Dropped $400 on it. Gonna buy a lambo soo as my money doubles.

they have a working app nigga

What exactly can the app do? I'm not allowed to become a beta tester

its all garbage. we are all in it for the pump. but i think the whales are anticipating us so they are gonna delay it or have already cashed out.

kinda sad tho, ive seen better performances on coins that just memes.

>lambo with $800
ok user

yeah, too many people are already on board

not sure, don't have it either. But apparently people on reddit are very excited about how good it is

newsflash: this coin isnt pumping if you havent noticed yet. soon it will go down in volume and fall of the front page and sink into obscurity like myserium, cfi, and patientory

add a credit card and you can get instant transfers

Meanwhile some shitcoin named "diamond doubles in price.

Good call Veeky Forums

>watching on blockfolio
>alarm set under ICO price
Warning, if you are a weak handed fagot and get spooked under ICO price I'll take your moon ticket and laugh at you.

No way to have predicted that unless you were artistically checking every single coin for volume or managed to catch it by chance. Someone cashed out big on that one.