How much ETH gets me a bear bf?

How much ETH gets me a bear bf?

this shit unsettles my stomach dude.

cute :3

Fk u

Absolutely degenerate.

IS GEORGE SOROS FUNDING THESE POSTS??

why they can't do this with females?
you know humans...... that have no cocks .....you maybe heard about them.....but they have specifically designed hole to fuck.

that's crazy if you think about it.

he wants to stop Veeky Forums from becoming cryptomillionaires and shifting political power to the right

I watched to the end. Only replying so my mother doesn't die in her sleep tonight

Mommy no

Why would you watch this extremely homo vid all the way to the end? You gay or something?

I was wondering what was gonna happen and just skipped to the end

Oh

You said you "watched to the end" in your first post, which implies that you didn't just skip through.

Yeah I went back to check out what was going on just two fags kissing nothing too gay

I don't know man, that sounds pretty gay.

>tfw watched it to the end
>tfw can't speak out against gays because gf's sister is a dyke
>tfw try to be a good Christfag but live in a world of raging homosex and degeneracy
Thinking of these two faggots fucking each other makes me want to put a Remington RP9 in my mouth and die.

Also, 1 ETH takes you to the moon.

With the way gays mate, like $5 worth. You'd have to be really, really unattractive to not get a bear BF for free, and I mean like, fucking a crippled dwarf unattractive. I literally don't know a single gay guy. I got five offers to fuck on the first and only time I went to a gay bar (I didn't know it was a gay bar, but it was a learning experience), and I'm not a stunner by any means. Just try going to a gay bar. If you get tapped on the shoulder, you're getting some dick.

You're clearly a mentally unstable homophobic cuck that can't accept that people are different and that you can't force your morals or beliefs on anyone.

I was just fucking around in my previous posts but this time I am serious.

I don't think it can possibly get more degenerate than this.

KYS, degenerate.

Mentally unstable would be wanting to put a fat sweaty hairy guy's dick in your mouth.

Fuck off, faggot

some new data:

This fucking shit doesn't even phase me anymore. What have I become.

Hey look, I'm not even gay but if other dudes want to suck each other off, that's their business not mine.

As long as their not literally fucking each other in public, they're not hurting me in any way, so why the fuck would I care about the way they live their lives?

fuckin fat faggot.