Thoughts on Golem? Should I buy?

Thoughts on Golem? Should I buy?

scam coin lead dev a female

It's been pretty sturdy

this is probably the best reason why you should buy Golem. All of Veeky Forums are jumping out of the rocket.

no it hasnt dont listen to him he is lying

Seems cool. Shill me golem pls

Stop buying shitcoins. Buy Goldcoin. The GOLD standard of currency.

>Number one ETH asset
>First global super computer
>Brass Golem is coming out soon (first step to global computational render)
>Price is super cheap right now
>Rumors Golem appeared in Coinbase's code, this means its price could raise in seconds if it releases on Coinbase
>It has been solid and rising

You're right I was tricking

price-per-coin is cheap, but total market cap is high-as-fuck
how do people keep mixing up "low cost per coin = cheap coin overall" with "500 million market cap means half a billion dollars need to come in and stay for the coin price to double"

it's about percentages, not absolute value of the tokens dumdum

Rumor is Golem Brass (1.0) will be released within the next 72 hours, perhaps even tomorrow when their president gives a presentation in Warsaw. Their original estimate has been Q2 2017 and unlike other deadlines they haven't pushed this back. This has led many to believe Brass is coming down the pipeline. Basic speculation for Brass would be $5/coin.

yes we all need to get together to push this, this is huge news

I would fucking hope that it comes out within the next 72 hours. They said it'd be out in May, then pushed it back to June. June is almost over.

>5$ a coin
>$5billion marketcap required
Is there a chance golem is really going to be that big?

I think the statement will be about a new member of the team or some shit like that, not Brass.

If it can deliver shared computer power at a reasonable cost while reimbursing people for running the software then I don't think it's that far fetched. Take a look at programs like Seti@home, folding@home, or boinc. All shared computing. But those are run by millions of computers just for fun. Now imagine if they could be paid.

im Polish, i know the language

i can help

The only reason I believe it is more than that is because it was teased on twitter. Sort of uncommon for how they have behaved in the past.

If it can deliver what we dream then 5 billion is nothing if it holds number one in the space, don't see brass being enough to lift the price there just yet though

sitting on 3500 gnt so I'm biased, but I'd say it's the best investment of the "shitcoins" especially with golem brass coming right around the corner

this shit is about to tumble down. one of the core team left and sold all their coins. i'm guessing the big announcement is just an upgrade to pre brass software. the project is vaporware. total scam.

>i'm guessing
We know you are. Spread your FUD elsewhere

good I don't need Veeky Forums pumping and dumping prematurely like a bunch of weak-handed faggots

Each coin is at 0.58 cents and the market cap is only 489 million dollars. You do realize this can quickly pick up a billion any second.

IT IS cheap, it could easily reach 2 dollars with a big announcement like brass golem.

>vaporware
>working beta releases available to the public

Ok

don't listen to these fools, they probably have a fat stack of their own that they're sitting on. FUDgepackers will always FUD.

>don't listen to these fools
>sitting on 3500 gnt
The only fool here is (you).