So wtf reversed the dip

So wtf reversed the dip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F3pky1rtV50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wiki dead cat bounce

fiat hitting exchanges, there's usually a dip on weekends, this one was just a bit bigger than most, still not as big as people acted though, there was a larger one a few weeks ago

its a dead cat bounce. we are heading into a bear market

>DildoJet

My sides!

poloniex got hacked and all the dippers got btfo :)
ami rite or what discord friends?

What started the dip

nothing, it's a dead cat bounce

>dead cat bounce
god i with you people actually knew what the fuck you were talking about

the dumbfuck newfags learned a couple new terms and now use them all the fucking time

STOP USING WORDS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN
*TRIGGERED/10*

BTC started recovering. Why it's recovering though, I dunno.

>dildojet
kek filling us in on your hobbies, user?

We are still under water. If you look at this chart you can see that we still have't broke the initial down trend. When the down trend and the uptrend cross the price will have to make a decision to go up or down. If it goes down it will go all the way to thebottom of the next channel, if it goes up it will ride the upward trend line. Fibinaci fans are really usefull, been making great trades and minimizing losses.

underwater?
bought at 17
sold at 215
bought later that day at 180
sold at 320
waited
bought at 280
sold at 367
bought at 303
sold at 350
just bought back in at 265 and just sold at 315
$1000 into $32000

Wow bro how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Please post bank account

your luck will run out, believe me
t. 2k into 50k thought he was invincible

Under water meaning we haven't resumed an up trend for opening a long position. Best bet right now is to keep shorting BTC and ETH.

"It's a dead cat bounce"

>there's usually a dip on weekends, this one was just a bit bigger than most,
is that really a proveable phenomenon? I always read this, but I can't really see it in the charts. Also, whose weekend counts? US time? Chinatime? Eurotime?
But if it where, seems like an easy (and "wow, that's easy!" is almost always too good to be true) way to make money.
>Buy on Sunday night
>Sell on Friday
>Repeat
All of the up of crypto, without the downs

Do you just spend all day staring at charts with your finger on the trigger?
You must literally have no life.

Most people do that for 20 bucks an hour.

Eth is too big to fail now.

>It's a more retarded kind of feel

>Dead cat bounce

Look guys, I'm saying words! What a crazy concept I am verbalizing.

I dont know if it will occur or not and have no reason to believe exactly why/why not it could happen but HURRRRRDUUUURRRURURRRH

Where do you think you are, retard?

YEeeeeeeeeee

Brainy: Looking for some change and price action on a fundamental level, but accepting there are many unknowns
Brainlet: Looking at charts acting as if past action predicts future movement in a massively complex environment with countless people trading massively different amounts of money at every given second.

it's a trap. You have to understand that there are lots of factors at play, a big one being there are people/groups out there who either want your money and coins, or want this whole thing to fail in the eyes of the masses who will be scared away, or both. Think about the flash crash, that was the first attempt. We are in the middle of the second. People were crying "blood in the streets" a couple of days ago, watching all their money disappear. Some sold, some stayed. Now there's a false sense of an uptrend to bring some of those same people back to doubly fuck them over when it crashes again. If you sold at a profit, just sit and wait. When it comes, you'll know, and you can buy up all the red and profit. Think this last dip, x2

Psychology predicts price movements. That's what TA is based on. Stay poor.

Legit: You have to understand that there are lots of factors at play, a big one being there are people/groups out there who either want your money and coins, or want this whole thing to fail in the eyes of the masses who will be scared away, or both. Think about the flash crash, that was the first attempt. We are in the middle of the second. People were crying "blood in the streets" a couple of days ago, watching all their money disappear. Some sold, some stayed.

Retarded conjecture that may or may not happen, or be true: It's a trap. Now there's a false sense of an uptrend to bring some of those same people back to doubly fuck them over when it crashes again. If you sold at a profit, just sit and wait. When it comes, you'll know, and you can buy up all the red and profit. Think this last dip, x2

Well, you're getting there at least.

You couldn't be further from the truth. Many people are acting on completely different metrics, and people have entirely different reasons for executing their trades.

TA is just based on what other TA faggots would do.

I would respect a daytrader who just looked at the chart and just traded on total gut feeling, because at least they would admit to the chaos of the market and be filling their head with less shit. The charts and terminology are pure embarassing faggotry.

So I guess we're playing dead cat basketball then huh

Lets be real for minute, you are just a nigger tier iq individual who cant grasp simple concepts of behavioural psychology that are represented in the form of various meme indicators for simple use.

>dead cat bounce
>dead cat bounce
>dead cat bounce
>dead cat bounce
>dead cat bounce
Do you fuckers even TA?
It's not a fucking dead cat bounce, it's a lively dog humping a leg!
Do you see this fuckers eyes?
Do you see what he is focusing on?
Yeah, he's a good boy, and he's going to get that pussy!
Buy now, or be a virgin forever.

lol

280 by tomorrow morning

>Veeky Forums - Dead Cat Basketball

You might want to explain me how drawing fibb lines and spirals corelates to market or human psychology.

You have heard of Fibonacci yeah? that little pattern that plays out in almost every aspect of the planet

yea dude it's all about cosmic oneness, brb gonna meditate a bit before realigning my chakra's to the global consciousness quantum fractal

they dont dip every weekend, but saturday and sunday are always way slower and i have no idea why

>Dildojet

DIP DIP DIP CRASH CRASH PLEASE SO I CAN BUY THE CRASH

The problem with a coin dipping is that most people become reluctant to purchase it when it goes higher and many dip buyers cash out before the coin ever has a chance to take off.

Seriously.. these exchanges need better regulations...so whales and pumps and dumps can't happen.

Every HYIP i've been in has been more stable than crypto coins.

>TA is just based on what other TA faggots would do.
>the wyckoff cycle doesn't exist

that's not how you use it user

shhh

you're not supposed to smarten up suckers

so you think that it's a total coincidence that previous price ceilings become support if we pass it, and previous floors become ceilings if we drop past it...?

are you actually fucking retarded?

remember guys TA is a meme, just a coincidence is all

there's no way anyone who did this chart saw the bounce off the top coming or anything

total coincidence

X

fucking

D

>draw lines
>Something happens
>I AM GENUS

>draw lines
>nothing happens
>...Let me try that again
Observation bias

literally have evidence in front of your face

I posted this same chart on the 26th in some ta is a meme thread, guess who bought the dip nearly perfectly while you niggers paniced? guess who sold yesterday when it neared the top of the triangle while you bagheld?

TA is totally a meme XDDD

bottom of that triangle for today is mid 2200's btw : )

>Green -> red
BUY THE DIP BUY THE DIP

>Red -> Red
ITS CRASHING SELL SELL

>Red -> Green
DEAD CAT BOUNCE

>Green -> Green
GOING TO LAMBO LAND BUY BUY BUY

current bounce is on the ichimoku cloud btw, also coincidence lol

I'm very skeptical about ETH right now desu.

>potential bulltrap
>reddit normies talking about $1000 per coin by the end of the year
>Pumping purely on speculation as there are no major ICO's upcoming

I see a red market tomorrow.

That looks like a map of the usa. Its a sign, USA just waking up BUY BUY BUY

Was gonna post something like this as a reply, user, beat me to it.

Markets are not mystic astrology, retard.

>dildojet
made me think about
>youtube.com/watch?v=F3pky1rtV50
It's a dildo dodo, but whatever.
fuck, that game was awsome!

No, I believed in that shit when I was a beginner but I stopped after my first year of investing. Just search for metadata and large experiments, you will see TA is not a statistically significant method to win. The only idea you are actually playing off of is "it is more likely for a trend to.continue than it is to reverse." and the community took it too far. Remember all the factors you are not controlling for, such as how much wealth all the involved individuals are investing with.

You are calling me a nigger level IQ'er yet you massively oversimplify the same force that keeps Amazon within a 2% trading range all day, because you have some money from a bull run. Just fuck off, and I am not poor, the best way to win in this game is to be among the first investors in a project with fundamentally solid tech. I can literally buy and sell your your entire families, so take my advice you embarassing NEET playing with your small dick charts. Nobody takes your fucking TA seriously.

Okay then post what the price will be exactly three hours after this post, if you are not within +/-2% you have to kill yourself.

i just drew a trendline on your post

bearish on your life

Well, I fingerbanged your mom. Pure speculative play powered by her majorly wanting to be my little whore. I didn't use a chart, or a condom.

th-th-thanks u too?

I will be holding til ETH hits $1.

Fuck all the whales, I will not be giving them my ETH. Ever.

It was oversold. New money/profit takers saw the opportunity in the ta crystal ball and seized it

>he cracked the code

Good job, user. Now watch absolutely NOBODY learn from it

Epic

Kekd

>ywn empty your sacks all over Candy Suxx's milkbags

explain bear market, for a retard who throws his money at the top ten list on coin market cap and let's it do whatever