Why don't Christians recognise Adam and Eve, Jesus and Moses as Muslims?

Why don't Christians recognise Adam and Eve, Jesus and Moses as Muslims?

Is it because they hate God and his prophets?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Ma'ida
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adh-Dhariyat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it just one dumb ass that's creating the shitty Muslim threads or are there a bunch of you?

Stop retconing Jewish fanfiction Mohammed.

Are muslims the original protestants, claiming that there was a hidden "true church", contradicting all evidence of the early church?

Inshallah.

>Are muslims the original protestants, claiming that there was a hidden "true church", contradicting all evidence of the early church?

In what way?

There were not Muslims prior to Mohammed.

6/10, you made me reply.

Because none of those people ever practiced any of the five pillars of Islam, created from 5200 years to 600 years later.

None of them think the devil is God.

None of them thought Jesus was not God.

None of them believed Mohammad was a prophet.

There's a tidal wave of Mohammadism bullshit spewing out all over social media.

This is how they recruit.

Qataris own a huge stake in twitter, really sears your steaks.

Jesus was a jew, nig-nog

>implying only jews were living in that region at the time

Nothing in the bible mentions him being a jew.

There was one who tried to prosthelytize instead of just shitposting like OP, so there are either multiple of them or he just changed tactics.

Retconfags are the worst, at least the tanakh is protected under fair use for making a parody of the enuma elis.

Jesus is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob

Adam & Eve are not meant to be used as real life prophets but, as Christians they are fictional, yet meaningful symbols on the dangers of temptation and why humans sin. A true Christian uses the Old Testament as a "reference book", not their true ideology. The New Testament with Jesus Christ is where Christian ideology is.

The genealogies.

Christ was born into a Jewish family with them celebrating major festivals such as Passover but, he was rather against Judaism and its ideology. Read the Book of Mark.

Well its a nice change of the usual christian prothelytizing. I wonder if Hindus come next

Mudslimes do not read the OT, they have a couple of chapters roughly about 120 verse each summing their cherrypicked segments.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Ma'ida

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adh-Dhariyat

>exist before islam
>muslims
??

>Quran is eternal
>????
>profits

According to Muslims, Islam isn't so much a religion the way we normally think about it, so much as the simple submission to God's exact will (comparable to American Evangelicals who claim their religion isn't one, it's a personal relationship.) Thus, Adam, Abraham, Solomon etc., who were all much less flawed and rebellious in this understanding than their OT portrayals, were all "Muslim" in the sense that they obeyed God's will. In this view, Muhammad did not "invent" or "establish" Islam as anything new, rather, he just reminded everyone of exactly what God's will was and how to follow it perfectly. So they would say that there was no "before Islam" because Adam was a Muslim from the moment he obeyed God.

>le Allah is le devil
Oh, you again

He claimed to be the Jewish messiah, and referenced jewish law, how could he not be a Jew?

Yup, that's why they refer to the prefer before mohammad as the "jahiliyah", the period of great ignorance. Before everyone forgot how to live, think and conduct themselves properly.

Is it absolutely disgusting? Fuck yeah, but sadly this is what they unironically believe. Islam is literally the WEWUZ of all religions.

refer to the period*

fuck me im drunk habibi

For those who aren't that familiar with Islamic terminology, being a Muslim means believing in the divine inspiration of all of God's prophets as of now. This is how Muslims also count Moses, the Prophets, disciples of Jesus, etc. to be Muslims, since Mohammed hadn't started preaching; therefore, they were carrying out all of God's will that they knew of.

To answer OP's question (assuming that this is serious), that's because the other Abrahamic religions have different ways of answering the question "How can the people who followed God but died before hearing what we heard be saved?". I don't know that much about the Jewish view on this, so I'll focus on the Christian perspectives:

Christians in general consider any believers in God/Yahweh/Allah who lived before Jesus's time to simply be Jews.

Some early Christian writers (especially St. Justin the Martyr) believed that philosophers like Plato and Socrates were "unknowing Christians", since they espoused virtuous living despite never being exposed to God's word and dying before Christ's birth. The rest of Christendom promptly laughed at him.

The official way to explain this in the Catholic and Orthodox Churches is the Harrowing of Hell. Basically, they believe that after Jesus Christ died, he kicked down the doors of hell and let all the Patriarchs, Prophets, Adam & Eve, etc. into Heaven. The virtuous non-Abrahamics remained in Hell, as seen by Virgil & the other philosophers being depicted in hell in Dante's The Divine Comedy.

Most Protestant sects don't really specify one way or the other whether the Harrowing of Hell happened.

The Mormons believe that the dead faithful were recruited by Christ to preach to wicked souls in the Spirit Prison (yes, they call it that). This means that souls can be redeemed after death, and that they can posthumously baptize nonbelievers into the Church. Meanwhile, the rest of Christendom laughs at them for following bad Biblical fanfiction.

>Some early Christian writers believed that philosophers like Plato and Socrates were "unknowing Christians
>The rest of Christendom promptly laughed at him.

That's because, for all their flaws, christians are not larping faggots who steal OC. Only muslims do that.

t. white mormon 60 year old creationist farmer

desu the virtuous pagans section of hell was pretty comfy

>Adam and Eve are fictional symbols
At which point in Jesus' genealogy do his ancestors transition between being fictional and being real?

>le evrytinhg is symbol look at me I'm so sophisticated

Are you that faggot that posted the bullshit image about how Muslims worship the devil because of the cresent moon and star symbols on the Turkish flag that actually originate in Christian Byzantium and have nothing to do with Islam?

Nobody is saying his ancestors are fictional. I'm sure they existed. They just weren't created 6000 years ago as a single couple, they didn't name the millions of animal species (as the bible says Adam did) and they didn't talk to a snake (who is never specified as being the devil, by the way).

>They weren't, they didn't, didn't, didn't
What a wise creature of infinite wisdom you are. I'm sure you know what you're talking about and those words will heavily affect our lives

He didn't come up with them retard, that's been the general consensus for millenia. Creationism as a doctrine and specifically the dating only really goes back as far as the 16th century, and only grew in popularity during the 18-19th century. Exactly just like the flat earth faggots who came out of fucking nowhere around the same time, even rhough nobody believed the earth was flat since 500BC.

You think you're espousing traditional belief and fighting the good fight but in reality you're just spouting 200yo memes. Kys.

>Nobody is saying his ancestors are fictional
See
>Adam & Eve are not meant to be used as real life prophets but, as Christians they are fictional
Jesus' genealogy in Luke starts with Adam.

>At which point in Jesus' genealogy do his ancestors transition between being fictional and being real?

Between Arni and Admin.

10 Hitler threads are OK but one of these is a problem!

Mohsin Khan: "Verily! My slaves (i.e the true believers of Islamic Monotheism), you have no authority over them. And All-Sufficient is your Lord as a Guardian."

In al-Tabarsi’s al-Ihtijaj: In his narration from Musa ibn Ja’far, from his fathers, from Husayn ibn ‘Ali (as) in a long hadith on the questions of the Jewish man from Damascus to Amir al-Mu’minin (as): The Jew said to him: “They assert that ‘Isa (as) was an ascetic?” ‘Ali (as) said to him: “He was thus; and Muhammad (S) was the most abstemious of all the prophets. He had thirteen wives aside from numerous slave-girls, yet not once were leftovers picked up from his table-spread. He never ate wheat bread and never became sated with barley bread for three consecutive nights.”

From al-Ghazali in al-Ihya: When he (S) sat to eat, he would sit with his knees and feet together as one who is praying sits, except that one knee would be above the other and one foot above the other, and he would say: “I am only a slave, I eat as a slave eats and I sit as a slave sits."

In al-Makarim: From Ibn ‘Abbas who said: The Noble Prophet (S) used to sit on the ground, and would restrain the ewe (in order to milk it), and accept the invitation of the slave to (join him in eating) barley bread.

if Adam and Eve were the first 2 and only 2 humans to have been created, woulnt that mean each and every person would be a decendant of christ?

and also terribly, terribly inbread?

>if Adam and Eve were the first 2 and only 2 humans to have been created, woulnt that mean each and every person would be a decendant of christ?

No that does not mean everyone would be a descendent of Jesus.

>and also terribly, terribly inbread?

Only if Jesus kept creating loaves.

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown. (Genesis 6:4)

As oppose to you who spouting millenia old memes. You're a cog in the machine like the rest of us. There's no special place for you

What a pointless post.

So just like Christians?

His father was fictional :^)

Adam and Eve didn't exist, and it's unlikely Moses existed either.

Jesus was a devout Jew who may/may not have claimed to be the messiah and the son of man, and was a bit of a xenophobe.

How can one be Muslim if they've lived before the creation of the five pillars?

Check'd, but why do we have reason to doubt the existence of Moses? Adam/Eve could be written of as one of many creation stories, but the Moses, the man, his existence, I don't understand why that would be any more debatable than the existence of anyone else, at the time.