What is the world record speedrun on this? I've seen people claiming they got one with a 650ish score

What is the world record speedrun on this? I've seen people claiming they got one with a 650ish score

>speedrunning credit cards
I love biz

what even does this do that MC/VISA doesn't?

Doesn't look like it was made in ms paint

>Speed running a CC
Wut

tripple poins on airfare and double on gas nigga

I don't know about that one but I have an AMEX Everyday and when I applied I think my score was like 690-700

I like using it because I know merchants have to pay more in CC fees with AMEX, so it makes me smile on the inside that they're getting jewed a little more than usual. Plus nigger women who work at McDonald's love seeing the card. They think I'm "ballin"

>I know merchants have to pay more in CC fees
Over here if a merchant actually accepts these cards that fee is almost always passed on to the customer. Our banks have / are ditching it and going direct comes with absurd fees. I've always fucking hated it, but we need it around to keep the point game up on competitors, hopefully retards will hang on to it for flashing purposes while the rest of us move over to smartphone paying

>speedrunning credit cards
What did he mean by this?

But why would I pay a yearly fee to get a CC when the 2 I have now are free?

>points
is it 1 point = 1 penny?
if so, i've got an amazon visa that does 2% back on gas, drugstores, etc with 5% back on amazon purchases
it's pretty tight. metal card too, which is cool

Isnt the good amex black?

Invite only and only the 1% and celebs get that.

Work at a small business and we deny all amex. Then when they leave my boss says without fail every time "I'm not paying for that mother fuckers vacation. I ain't doin it."

Yeah you can get the gold or plat card really easily. My gf was a poor grad student making $30k/year and got a plat no problem.

Benefits probably do not make either card worth keeping past the first year given the annual fee.

Y'all niggerz is babies to the churning game. Check out /r/churning on Reddit.

It looks like whatever you have them print on it, no?
Granted, this one was obviously made in mspaint. But you can use images that weren't.

Lol if you get less than 2% back on any CC purchase you're getting jewed. Use the Amazon visa just for Amazon. Grab a Fidelity visa for 2% back on everything if you're lazy.

As you become enlightened you'll realize the sign up bonus on most good cards will exceed whatever cashback you might squeeze out. A good sign up bonus should give you $500-$1000+ in net value. But some people don't want to bother so whatever.

Yeah. It used to be $250k in annual spending on a platinum card got you an invite (lol $7500 initiation $2500 annual fee) but now it's around $500k-$1MM+ annual spend depending on whether Amex thinks you're the right fit for the card.

>not even metal

Come back when your cc weight as much as 5 ccs

>speedrun
I got a 1k spend - 50k pts offer and had it done first week.

but there's o reason to dump the card until the free year runs out, since it has discount offers occasionally. A $50 AirBNB offer showed up recently that I'll probably use.

>tfw got a Citi card like 2 years ago because 0% APR
>mfw never used it for anything but those initial purchases
>mfw Citi just sent me some checks in the mail offering me 0% APR transfers until 12/2018

12/18 and a $10/5% fee or 9/18 and a $5/3% fee. Really thinking about making this nigga out and investing in crypto.

actually saw a black card in person the other month. dumbfuck left it in the chip reader while shopping around the store for more things to add to his purchase.

>he didn't get his fee waived
lmao

>chase
Threw up in my mouth a little
Nobody associates chase cards with prestige. Literally babbys first bank

Time from no credit to PRG
It would have to be over 6 months at least