Prove him wrong

You cant can you white bois

WE

very true

>implying Greeks were white

>those Greek homos
Well, he's not wrong...

WE WUZ FILOSIFERS N SHIT

this only makes whites look smarter because cavemen who didn't know philosophy or mathematics fucking destroyed every other civilization

The fuck are those guys doing in the ditch?

greeks on suicide watch

>those Greek homos
Lol! Can't prove him wrong on this one.

>we
There's no we. Ancient peoples built those civilizations and besides sharing a skin color you have no relation to them.

>implying Egyptians were black
WE

He is right.

There were Europeans living a hunter-gardener lifestyle at the same time as there were Africans living the agricultural-civilized lifestyle.

But were those Europeans Greeks?

Statistically, technically, yes. It's not like Socrates or the Greeks invented any of the things listed there. There were certainly Africans teaching and learning those things before Socrates was born.

I should say: he is technically right.

being a bridge

How the fuck are they going to bear the weight of the cannons?

shame about that ball drop

>imagine a white man holding a spear and wearing a loin cloth
>it's a cave man

>imagine a nigger holding a spear and wearing a loin cloth
>it's a contemporary coon

rly makes u think

Yeah. What did Europeans do to the people who lived a traditional lifestyle?

The word traditional is useless, anything and everything is a tradition if its done long enough, it excuses nothing and it justifies nothing

Your imagination is proof of something?

There's nothing to prove wrong because what he is saying is wrong.

Which part is wrong?

>pride in achievements that are not your own

Humanity is a joke

>Checked.
Hows he wrong? Can you prove what hes sayin wrong white boi?

He's wrong because he thinks anyone that isn't white is black, he's attributing middle eastern accomplishments to Africans

But the ancient assyrians hittites phoenicians israelites and japanese was black

being a bridge

Not jet black, just different shades of slightly darker and lighter black.
You wouldnt expect me to take credit for the accomplishments of white Scandinavians when Im a slightly fairer German would you?
I thought Veeky Forums was supposed to be academic.

Boi u whack

And there were Chinamen doing it before the blacks.

So, I guess Asia master race?

>rping as black on the internet

Whites literally can't stop appropriating, even when they shitpost on an image boards lifted straight from Japan by another white guy.

Yee white boi yee

that guy isnt chinese tho

WUZ

>implying yours is different

nice try, reddit

They don't share skin color, Egyptians weren't black.

KANGZ

>be me
>drafted
>be literally a fukn bridge

A FUKN BRIDGE

Jesus fucking christ i have never seen a fail this fucking big on Veeky Forums, THE ENTIRE FUCKING JOKE IS THAT THEY GET POSTED ONE AFTER THE FUCKING OTHER, THAT'S THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT, IF YOU JUST REPLY AND HAVE LIKE 7 POSTS IN BETWEEN IT'S NOT A FUCKING JOKE, IT'S A PARROT REPEATING A DANK MAYMAY, GET A FUCKING CLUE

N SHEEEEEEIT

and technically which black folks did this? Any historical records? Because Mesopotamians and Egyptians were not black. So... No one wuz kangz. White man reached to moon before africans stopped eating each other. Those cannibal primitive tribes worse than homos, still burning their children because they're witches. So yeah... muh African civilization, national pride and many other golden stuff.

Is no one pointing out how he mentioned Astrology?

I'm embarrassed for him