Quick rundown on the new biz_classic ARK delegate:

Quick rundown on the new biz_classic ARK delegate:

WE ARE 80K AWAY FROM STARTING TO FORGE!

- magnet / biz delegate was ousted after losing or stealing an entire week's worth of earnings and we are now rank 52 on biz_classic after overtaking him and knocking him out of delegate status so he can no longer steal Veeky Forums users' staked ARK earnings.
- Uncle Chang & Moon Man, the technical team behind the old biz delegate, ousted him and created biz_classic.
- We're IT and cyber security professionals by trade as well as programmers.
- Chang is a well known public figure and we were both doxxed at the he will not divide us event, so you know who we are and what we look like and where we live, so you have a reason to trust us.

Payout structure:

- 100% payout for first 2 months and 100% FOREVER if you own less ARK than the average amount in our pool.
- 90% MINIMUM payout forever for everyone who joins pre-51.
- Whales (above average wallet sizes) get 80% - 99% on a sliding scale.
- Other details to follow, but 100% for first two months, 100% forever for below average wallets, and 90% grandfather rule is SET IN STONE.

What we have planned:

- Fully automated payments so we won't poo on your ARK like magnet did.
- Sliding payout schedules based on your staked amount (small bagholders get paid less often so their fees aren't eating up the profits). YOU WILL GET DAILY PAYOUTS BY DEFAULT IF YOU MEET THE 1 ARK MINIMUM. OTHERWISE YOU ACCUMULATE EARNINGS UNTIL YOU GET 1 ARK.
- Website similar to mining pools where you can see your current payment and choose your OWN payment schedule, along with other pool stats and your payout percentage/weight.

Delegate name: biz_classic

Even if you don't vote for biz_classic, be sure to unvote for biz.

Other urls found in this thread:

arknode.net/VoteReport.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=LxoDyKYKUKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

love u chang

can someone post that ark like unicode character?

ps uncle chang I enjoyed the hwndu vid linked in one of the past threads. pls dont let us down

bump
and can chang/moon start including that link to the text version of the arknodes voter status? would help for the future
pls and thx

What is ark and why should i buy it

Moon Man reporting in. Prepare for take off.

Here's the link to the status:

arknode.net/VoteReport.txt

So close. We just need a few more people!

checked
you can copy/paste it from the wallet, iirc

danke
i know i'm a broken record at this point, but can that link be included in the OP copy/paste in the future? it's handy to have and i always lose it
pls and thnk you

So what exactly does this do? I mean, I get that we "forge" ark somehow - but what is the end game? Do these groups benefit some higher function?

hey, this question has been itching me a long time coming, were you the guy wearing a skeletor mask? Switching soon.

There are no miners. Just 51 forgers that people who hold ARK vote for. Delegates distribute the money to their voters and keep the network secure.

No. I wore the Moon Man mask, and the ski mask on night 1, and DJ'd day 3. I also hosted the final HWNDU party the weekend it was shut down.

See:

youtube.com/watch?v=LxoDyKYKUKY

You need to be in the top 51 of nodes with the most votes to start forging blocks, similar to mining in bitcoin. These "delegates" then distribute the rewarded ARK to their voters.

ah thanks!!!

Extremely fast mainchain that holds little to no data. Used to access side chains (which actually contain the data) or other already established chains (bitcoin, ethereum) through Smartbridge (in the works). Think of it as a forever fast inferace to all blockchain. Internet of blockchain, if you will.

Uses Delegated proof of stake for its 'mining'. Delegates are voted for by anyone who holds ark and only the top 51 get to mine. This is the best option for scaling because you can allow mega server farms to supply the computing power, but if they do shady shit the community simply unvotes them (unlike bitcoin and ethereum where he who controls the miners has political power essentially.)

So is this somethong good for longterm or short term?

I would have to say LONG LONG haul.

Long term definitely. The team has to actually implement Smartbridge and all the other stuff they promised. If they pull it off, massive gains (low supply means price in the hundreds is possible). If not, its just another fast transaction speed shitcoin.

total newfag but want to get in with ark

where do I signup/vote ?

Download the ark wallet and buy some on Bittrex! Welcome aboard :)

do you currently have any crypto holdings? If not you'd have to buy bitcoin first.

Ark.io my man. If you see a puddi avatar, that's a scammer and you should ignore it.
You get the wallet installed, send your ark to it and then click the votes tab in 5 he wallet. There's an infographic floating around with voting instructions, it might be in the archive if a hill shill janny didn't delete the last thread.

7 5 K

Thanks. Bittrex taking forever to accept deposit from coinbase

Checked.

bump

vote biz_classic!

my god you guys climbed up the ranks quickly

is this the power of Veeky Forumsraelis

6 5 K

I don't know why but this is all making me really excited

Where do i find the biz_classic wallet address so I can verify?

Search for it in the explorer. Just type "biz_classic" and it'll bring you to the wallet address page.

If you meant to verify our total number of votes, you can do so here: arknode.net/VoteReport.txt

So what happened to the older Biz delegate?

He magically transformed into a giant douche and took a whole week's forge from us. He'll be along shortly, he's currently pretending to be someone else.

Are you for real?...

I'm just a napkin, bro.

If I voted for someone previously, but want to un vote and revote for biz_classic, how to do so?

we got you fampai

Less than 50k away.

my body is ready

So how are payouts calculated? The amount I hold in my ark wallet at the time I vote or the amount I hold in my ark wallet at the time payout is calculated?

Please respond.

Almost there lads!

neither. it's calculated per block so you get rewarded based on your balance each time we forge a block.

I don't want to miss this. What do i have to do?

see

ignore the unvote part if you haven't voted yet.

Done, thanks

Guys what's going on? I voted for biz_classic last night and now it's saying I haven't voted for anyone despite the ARK having left my account.

bump

Link your address.

Congratulations to AFxija3C9hpoQ9BgnNXNN9rV3ynb5QNvz5 for being the only dumbass who voted for bizclassic instead of biz_classic.

Address: AJzzPjEGy3uETH12sBrw3cb9c23QP4CvoD

When I click vote it gives '-biz_classic', but aside from that nothing is showing up.

Blockchain says you voted, you can relax.

Thanks, might stock up on some more ARK given this dip.

Can someone make sure i've voted correctly please

ARQKSGSjmtiC9M3J1CekYKb59gcnhEvFoh

you're fine

>it's another Veeky Forums gets scammed episode!

back to /pol/ jackie chan

biz_classic, when you enter the circle of 51, you'll have to come with me

#51.

WE'RE FORGING

WE NEED MORE VOTES! KEEP PUSHING! We need a sizeable lead so one person doesn't knock us out!

We're gonna make it 2.0

Voters have been snapshotted for the 90% minimum permanent payouts!

Enjoy two months of 100%.