Bancor

Bancor

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/unchained-reports/bancor-unchained-all-your-token-are-belong-to-us-d6bb00871e86
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that about sums it up

digits and I become a degenerate cokehead after BNT hits 0.05 btc in 2018.

Better one

Bancor good investment? or nah?

Its the best.

Sick plan, you can come with me. I was going to buy a crotch rocket, gun it right out the lot and crash immediately.

>getting involved with the jews
>2017

This coin is dead. 50 lines of code with backdoors all over the place

Your mom's backdoor is all over the place

Is this a solid long term hold? I bought some yesterday and have made nice gains, considering buying more.

This is the next eth

this is going to take over the world

That's the thing about being early. You will ride it high and be sitting on such sick gains, you will be able to weather any storm, or be able to pull out at a 50% loss and still make off like a bandit. You are in a good position once youre any amount in the green.

I wish biz had flags

lololololol top kek good sir

what happens now?

people are trying to sell bags
down to the river.....

>53535
BNT's going nowhere but you're definitely taking that fantastic voyage

“Bancor Unchained: All Your Token Are Belong To Us” by @udiWertheimer medium.com/unchained-reports/bancor-unchained-all-your-token-are-belong-to-us-d6bb00871e86

scam. it's literally 40 lines of codes. Don't listen to the bag holders who desperately want to sell you their bags.

it will look even worse when it finally gets back to ico price

that's fucking mind boggling if true after all the hype it got

That's not true, peopel are fcking stupid. THe project has over 60K lines of code.. for fck sake. The thing has been audited and reviewed nonstop, always passen. It's solid and people should just look into bancor instead of believing some cucks on a anime board..

Consolidating code decreases gas cost. Don't listen to people who don't understand blockchains

Its not idiot do your homework

this. holy shit nobancs will be blown the fuck out

sir,,,; I agree with your most miraculous assessment of the BANCOR it is magnificent coin and the DEV is very good man....java expert.... yaaar please be buy this BANCOR coin if you want to make the very large profits my friend

I bought into it when it hit the bottom. Nice to see its slowly rising. I wish i had some more money to put more into it.

Never forget when BTC first came out the majority of people here were against it.

If your holding too many bancs please send me 1!

0x57e05ee682d803212c125411a405f98f839eee11

Yes sir,Bancor makes many moneys friend
Buy more bancor sirs,many moneys,very much yes

YOU DON'T GET IT THE PRICE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO GO UP! !!

You don't get it. We can sell right back to the contract if we want out of our bags. We even have a price floor. That makes them not bags. We don't need you to buy them from us. The hype isn't shilling, its evangelism.

True that.

STOP TALKING ABOUT THE FUCKING MONEY MACHINE...let them figure it out by themselves.