J U S T

J U S T

i feel bad for all of the people that got stuck bagholding this at the ATH

I don't. Many people here told them what they were in for.

>randomly drops while all the others are up
what am i in for? bought in at 230k

Wait a few weeks and it will be up again.

I bought yesterday and im slightly in profit.

The only people who havent bought it are those who dont know what it is.

If someone would fucking explain what this coin is used for to these plebs on here we could have FOMO

but its random;y dropping while the others are stable

are people dumping new coins in the market?

I bought at $165

a few weeks is like an eternity to biztards

Someone tried HARD shilling me this shit when it was like $80 day of launch.

>nope.jpg

...and now look.

I avoid ICOs and "first listings" like the fucking plague for this exact reason.

it is when this money could be moved around

It dropped with the others, now its stable.

If you dont have any patience then you will never survive when the bear market comes.

im losing money holding ironically

This. That was a powerful high, and they are never going to see that money again.

>...and now look.
Look at what? You could have doubled that. ;^)

You guys do realize this is going to go nuts, right?

explain why its going to go nuts

what i understand is that any any random time someone can come and just dump their new bags into the market

This coin is spooky. It's going to do insanely spooky things.

You only lose if you sell...

what about missed gains

Yes sits going to spookly drop down to 15.

4000NMR is issued every week. Which means around 160.000$ a weeof sales of scientists who are cashing out. After a month that's 0.5 million of sales.

This coin has no future. Scientists will be: SELL SELL SELL until it drops to 1$ or something.

NMR is needed to take part in the competition, so if the data scientists want to continue doing that there's no reason for them to dump their NMR on the market.

Those people and their absence of stop losses

>Be random sciencebro
>Stake my NMR
>Win and get BTC + keep my NMR
>End of month comes, gratz sciencebro. Because you performed so well he is extra NMR!
>Dump half or more for extra gainz

The crux will be: will it be more profitable to dump for cash, or use to continue staking?
If you good and lose all your stake, you would have to rebuy at possibly higher prices, or be out of the game forever.

What will be really interesting is if they raise the cash prize pools, assuming this works successfully.
If the hedge fund is making tens of millions off peoples' predictions, i dont see why they wouldnt buy back coins to keep values high and raise interest.

Well, perhaps but we can't really know that. The coin is like a week old now. Who knows how much it will be valued at one month from now

Hmm yes. The deciding factor is if their idea will work. If it works this coin will be valued extremely highly. It does hinge on a lot of ifs though:

- if the system works
- if they increase prize pools
- if their are enough sciencebros

It will take months before the AI/System performs decent I'm guessing.