Want to make instant money??!!!!

BUY BITBAY RIGHT FUVKING NOW.

ITS AT THE BOTTOM AND READY FOR A HUGE PUMP.

DONT BE A SORRY LOSER.

Its at 1500k sat now. Buy this dip.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/sP8b66W
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>please by my bags.

What bags, i just bought in at 1500 sat. Already making money from it senpai.

jej. Look at the bitbay charts and retract that retarded assumption. This shit never stays down for long.

>bitbay
>pump
Don't count on it. BAY is a holding coin.

got my bitbay ready to go boyo

This.

Its at 1550 now and climbing. There is still time to get in.

Unironically the best time to buy this coin.

Did you listen famlay? We finna moon.

>buy high goyim
Why should I buy BitBay? What is special about it?

because she's fuckin movin back up as we speak

ITS HAPPENING! I TOLD YOU GUYS.

almost at 1700

the economics on this concept are truly retarded
the userbase will have no idea how reserve works
it's doomed

missions a go lads

BAYwatch initiated

WALLS BUILDING! MOVE BABY!

1700+ sat baby.

wew - someone is holding this price down hard

anybody see the 1 minute chart?

Chill goys. Don't u dare shill my bay. Let it organically grow mane

Before mild pump: A little over a BTC to 1700 sat

After mild pump: 17 BTC to 1700 sat

Somebody's playing games with us m8

Big League kikery afoot

Some crazy voodoo magic going on now.

Literally the perfect time to buy in. After every single peak, it stabilizes and gained support to a level. Now it is stable around 1500-1600 sat it is a great time to buy in. I'm sure that this coin will grow as it is normal.

Buy now while its around 1500 sat. Or hold if you bought already.

Bitbay will rise soon. After the machines are done playing.

Even now would be a great time to buy. Under 1600 is pretty good.

There's always asshole coinholders that market sell and drop it 100-200 SATs at a time

how to buy this shit?

DONT FUCKING DO IT

Bittrex
look at the graphs first and understand the product (its a great buy)

Whale manipulation is hurting me and this coin.
t. impatient boy

Why are people trying to create a p&d out of a HODL coin?

BAY is for steady gains and safe investing. If you see a bitbay thread spouting off memes like "ABOUT TO MOON!" or "HE MISSED X" without the official bitbay shill actually giving information about the tech and movement, then don't do it.

The bitbay community does not promote pumping the coin nor investing more than you're willing to lose from market instability if you buy outside of a dip.

Comfy gains is the BAY way.

Yeah op it is a good time to buy, but don't pump the bay mayne. Everyone right, it's a holder steady gainer..
Fools that hop on these pump trains are the ones that have impulsive actions and weak hands that end up being manipulated by bots and fucking with the floor.. Keep it organic

Only time you should pump BAY is when the rolling peg comes out in anticipation for it.

Otherwise just let it grow. We all know what artificial hype and masse investment from newcoiners does, just look at how it crippled Digibyte.

>had 40k bitbay
>sold for 800 dollars (half of satoshi value now)

Why didn't I just hodl

I have lost and gained some money from PND groups. My net total gain is +350$ in 3 days. I can tell that upcomingpumps.com is the most quality one.

never trust PND groups. they'll make you hold their bags.

Veeky Forums should have learned after KIDS that they are a cancer.

Do your research on your coins and HODL user.

I bought 4.1k of these for 1130 sat.

I only made 41€ profit so far. Not impressed, I'm probably going to dump them soon.

It's a HODL coin. If you aren't willing to be patient on it and deal with the waves in the market, then it might not be your coin.

It requires strong hands and patience if you want to profit off it, like with the rolling peg coming out in Q4 that will increase interest in it

aint nobody got time for Q4

Yeah, I guess holding won't hurt. I only invested 100€ anyway.

We're back in the game lads, the whale walls at the 1500 wall have fallen, back on track. Get comfy, keep your hands iron strong, and don't let pumpers and fudders break your focus.

Why would you invest in a long term coin and expect short term results?

Do your research, look at trends and charts, invest only what you're willing to lose a percentage on, and never be afraid to ask questions.

The BAYwatch generals provide all the information you need on the coins, and the BAYshill is in talks with the devs so you can get all the answers to the tech and for development on the project as you need.

GET IN HERE LADS

discord.gg/sP8b66W

ITS HAPPENING AGAIN LADS.

Stop promoting the comfy coin without providing information about the tech and project.

This is not a p&d, it is a long HODL coin that is the first decentralized marketplace.

False hype without educating on the value of the coin and also showing projected growth and results is what killed Digibyte. Don't be dumb and try to artificially pump this when we have a well informed shill in talks with the dev to do that

FUCK THAT SHIT NIGGA LETS PUMP THIS BITCH TO THE MOON

YOU TRYING TO GET $ AND FUCK SOME HOOKERS OR WHAT

Pumping a comfy coin like this is no way to go around it when all you're offering is "LETS PUMP THIS BITCH TO THE MOON."

You provide no information on the walls, the trends, the tech, or the upcoming rolling peg that will help the platform actually moon.

You clearly have done no research at all. For anyone reading, don't invest recklessly. It is in a dip now and is a good time to buy considering the floor is around 1500 and the wall is at 2000, but don't do so at the behest of this pumper who just wants to dump on you.

Wait for the BAYwatch general and get your questioned answered by the BAYshill and make a smart and safe investment based on that.