Been trading Crypto for nearly two years, will be posting trades on my snapchat if anyone wants to follow...

Been trading Crypto for nearly two years, will be posting trades on my snapchat if anyone wants to follow. Will be doing TA and predictions there as well.

Hope everyone recovered well from the crash.

My snapchat is: CryptoWatch

>Been trading Crypto for nearly two years
>31,9k £
why would anyone take your advice? you should be a millionaire by now

this. Op fucking fail so hard. If he had been buying shitcoin and holding instead, he would have been millionaire. dgb at 20 sat, sc at 20 sat. strat for 1000x, eth at 6 dollar.

OP why the small portfolio?

You only hold 4 coins?

What makes you think that OP didn't cash out?

kek this this this

i've made more in 3 months

If he wanted people to add his snapchat for his trades, he should have shown something better for his 2 years?

Yeah you're right user

Current portfolio != net worth

Come back when you arent bagholding the junk the telegram groups have laid on you.

Had a few ICOs before the crash, on tuesday before the recovery moved assets into the Main 4 that I day trade.

>dgb
>21 bilion

From their website FAQ. Leave the thread Pajeet

>Current portfolio != net worth
dude if he had been trading for 2 years and only has that profolio. he's a shitter.

what does dgb and 21 billion has to do with anything I said?

>>> CRASH

OP you are garbage.

Sincerely

Neo /biz

If it wasnt a crash, what was it?

>been here 2 years
>doesn't know what constitute a crash in crypto.
Just leave.

Market correction if anything

bruh that portfolio is shit for having been trading for 2 years. you bitcoiners are so stubborn.

It's not shit. 30k british monies is nothing to scoff at.

But portfolio values in fiat don't mean shit until the market cycle finishes

it's shit. holding any ETC is the sign of a beginner. it's shit and has no future and is only good for unpredictable pumps by fuckboi shillbert. and 25-30% in BTC? maybe if you hate making money. btc doesn't have any room for growth anymore and will very likely lose the #1 spot the last week of july when the forks hit. the debs and miners didn't scale the network in time and now it's too late.

all alts are tied to the value of btc

not for long. it will take some time to move everything to LTC and ETH markets but it will be a slow and painful death.

lol

Rofl, truth is btc is the only true crypto and all the other shitcoins follow its trend and there is nothing you can do
Btc serves as a store of value, means there is lots of room for it to grow, it could easily reach 1 million per coin in the next decade

btc is going to die once bancor gets card payments up and running and becomes the primary cryptocurrency

yall niggers posting in a pajeet thread

Apart from Mining ETC is incredibly lucrative right now making the Value rise.

nice copes

And when it releases emerald wallet it will be able to scoop up any project that's too scared to launch on the scam chain.