Who was the stupidest leader in history?

Who was the stupidest leader in history?

Not someone who makes poor decisions due to corruption. I mean someone who is genuinely fucking stupid

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4879822.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That one seleucid leader

Wilhelm II

That one nigger king in freshly decolonized Africa who decided to LARP as Napoleon and his coronation bankrupted the national budget.

George W. Bush
He must have had some sort of learning disability

Pol Pot, I guess. Who the fuck correlates wearing glasses with intelligence unironically?

nicholas II. I'd also say Louis XVI in the sense that he was politically inept

I like these two answers

also charles I... basically the three major monarchs killed in revolutions despite so many opportunities to escape or defuse violence, ended up dying against all odds. They also were just bungling and when they tried their hand a ruling or made decisions they were retarded

>DUDE LET'S JUST SEND OUR ENTIRE FLEET ACROSS THE SEA WHEN WE'RE AT WAR WITH OUR NEIGHBOUR BARELY A 100MILES AWAY FROM US LMAO

alcibiades wanted it to be a tiny expedition
nicias went full tard and sent the entire fucking fleet
false, bokassa I was funny as fuck

Santa Anna

>LARP as napoleon
>lose to a bunch of outnumbered militia because you're napping

Nicias was against the whole idea mate, it was alcibiades who was pushing for helping the segesta ambassadors. When nicias saw he couldnt directly convince them he tried to appeal to their wallets by pointing out they would need to send a YUGE fleet ro win it because the syracusans were so wealthy...and the assembly retards actually took it at face value and voted to raise the amounts of ships sent from 60 to 140+. Nicias tried again to discourage the expedition later after alcibiades defected (like the little bitch he was) but saying the syracusans were going to prove too tough and was hoping to get recalled back, but instead the fuckers voted to send EVEN MOAR ships with demosthenes at the helm.

I'll admit the Nicias strategy of stalling the campaign once they were actually deployed was stupid, but it definitely wasn't his idea to go there in the first place.

in that case it wasnt really alcibiades' fault that the whole fleet got sent

Drumpf

but in all honesty prolly Charles II of Spain or one of those inbred Egyptian pharaohs

He instigated it and didnt try to tamper the war party's decision to vote for more ships. It's not like he was a passive agent, he literally was the head of the war party after cleon got btfo and jumped at the opportunity to miscontrue Nicias' intention. He was a tard who wanted muh glory at any cost.

The only time he redeemed himself was when he was finally "re-exiled" in 406BC and try to warn Conon his strategy was shit against lysander.

>its an allied powers dindu nuffin thread
Also
>no one has posted the insanity that is Africa

Jacob Zuma probably has a sub 80 IQ

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4879822.stm

TLDR Jacob Zuma, the president of South Africa was charged and even admitted to raping a women who was HIV positive, when asked how he was to prevent him catching AIDS, he replied he would just take a shower afterwards.

>Mr Zuma said in court on Wednesday he had left his bedroom after having sex with the woman and taken a shower because this "would minimise the risk of contracting the disease [HIV]
>"Yes, if we had reached an agreement with that, I would have had my cows ready," Mr Zuma told the court, referring to "lobola": the traditional donation of animals by a husband to his bride's family.
Sounds like South Africa is in safe hands.

The guy from venezuela. He was a bus driver.

Andrew Johnson, Lincoln's VP. His wife had to teach him how to read, and he completely ruined Reconstruction by using his position to stick it to the Southern plantation owners he hated. Guy grew up as a poor man in the South. To this day, the disfunctionality of the South and the United State's racial tensions can be blamed at least somewhat on this dipshit that should've never been a cabinet member, let alone the president. Anyone that chooses any other US president is wrong. All of them could at least READ AND WRITE.

Maduro did nothing wrong. He just needs you to give him full executive powers for a 7th time in a row.

His plan will work this time :^)

THIS
/thread

HAHAbsburgs

Park Geun-Hye of South Korea, who was recently impeached. She was brainwashed by a shaman for her entire life and used as a puppet by the shaman's daughter, an obese woman who stole from the national treasury to finance her $5,000 a week gigolo budget, among other things.

this is not the right answer in any capacity. she suffered childhood trauma and was brainwashed throughout her whole life; she's riddled with neurosis which have nothing to do with stupidity

the daughter of the original brainwasher took very much advantage and they obviously got some sort of leverage on her as that would've been the most important thing to secure their power and wealth

Trump.