Ethereum is now too big to fail

Ethereum is now too big to fail.

There are several hundred quite large businesses which depend on the ETH blockchain to work and depend on ETH for their funding.

the self sustaining network effect is stronger, much stronger than bitcoin's.

if you don't hold ETH literally what the fuck are you doing with your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/d3zn9a/ethereum-mining-transaction-electricity-consumption-bitcoin
antfin.com/index.htm?locale=en_US
google.se/search?hl=sv-SE&ie=UTF-8&source=android-browser&q=companies dependent of ethereum&gfe_rd=cr&ei=KcpUWZ7LIcmDaJ__iPgO&gws_rd=ssl
google.se/search?hl=sv-SE&ie=UTF-8&source=android-browser&q=hello mr. computer can you tell me about companies that use ethereum&gfe_rd=cr&ei=c8tUWZvKIJKr8wfgp4LIDg&gws_rd=ssl
ventureradar.com/keyword/ethereum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>literally what the fuck are you doing with your life?
looking at shorts i should've made and missing them entirely out of hesitation
>pic related

uh who the fuck will bail it out?

Haha, it's about to need one. You fucks better GTFO before you get BTFO. Eth is burning. And this time the train's not stopping at 200. Strap in faggots.

Because I'm holding ANS which will make me richer with way less investment. Plus I'm generating antcoins which is extra income on top of that. ETH isn't worth it anymore unless you are holding over 100, if not way more than that.

You really believe something called antcoin will become a real currency

Lmfao

>Ethereum is now too big to fail.
Big things fail all the time. Fuck even coca-cola can become obselete before christmas for all i know.

>There are several hundred quite large businesses which depend on the ETH blockchain to work and depend on ETH for their funding.
LOL name one business that was so stupid they built their fondation on a exprimental blockchain in alpha phase.

>the self sustaining network effect is stronger, much stronger than bitcoin's.
No, its not. Bitcoin is still running fine after all these years and eth is just a baby, look at the mess it is now and guess how it will handle it in 5 years. Say hello to the 1000TB blockchain brainlet.

>if you don't hold ETH literally what the fuck are you doing with your life?
Investing in other shitcoins with more growth, and selling them off for more bitcoins when the sheeps catches up.

>sunk cost fallacy
Okay.

>mETH's network effect stronger than bitcoin's
It's not, you have no idea what you're talking about.

It's going down, sorry. Have fun with your slowly depreciating bags.

They'd use a private fork of ethereum, not the open source blockchain.

>not shorting ETH right NOW

the people who's businesses depend on Ethereum.
wishful thinking.
logic fail.
exactly
>Big things fail all the time. Fuck even coca-cola can become obselete before christmas for all i know.
you're comparing apples to oranges
>LOL name one business
literally hundreds of fintech startups, as well as about 20 major cryptoassets and currencies as well as several thousand distributed application devs.
>No, its not. Bitcoin is still running fine after all these years
lol wat
>Investing in other shitcoins
kys

If anything will ultimately make ETH unviable it is this

"A new real-time index from Alex de Vries, founder of cryptocurrency analysis site Digiconomist, shows that each ethereum transaction could now represent as much as 45 Kilowatt-hours (kWh) of electricity spent mining. That's about as much juice as the average American household uses in a day and a half. For comparison's sake, De Vries has estimated that a Visa transaction requires 0.00651 kWh. The entire network could be using as much as 4.2 Terawatt-hours (tWh), or slightly more than the country of Cyprus. "

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/d3zn9a/ethereum-mining-transaction-electricity-consumption-bitcoin

>calling someone not deliriously bullish on meth a wishful thinker
oh the irony

>"hundreds of fintech startups"
>"20 [startups with useless bullshit ICO token that are going to be selling ETH for a more stable currency]"

>

>literally hundreds of fintech startups, as well as about 20 major cryptoassets and currencies as well as several thousand distributed application devs.
I asked for ONE and you dodge the question like all ethcucks screaming LITERALLY HUNDREDS from the top of your lungs. No ethereum is not relevant for any real business. I dare you to name one business that generates a decent amount of money thats dependent on ethereum. Cryptoassets dont count since they are basicly gofundme ico's built on ethereum. Only counts if they work as a company and generate a profit.

Go ahead.. Im waiting..
>lol wat

Bitcoin is running as intended and stated in the whitepaper upon release. I use it every day. It is a store of value and not intended for day to day transactions. As stated in the whitepaper.

yes but those visa transactions depend on thousands of fully lit and air conditioned buildings called banks full of fully paid pissing, eating, drinking, smoking, driving, flying, electricity using people. add that shit to the cost of a visa transaction.

use google.

>still not naming one(1) company dependent on ethereum.

Op confirmed for faggot and eternal jew

Yeah what exactly are all these "businesses" doing besides scamming goyem out of their hard earned wage dollars?

>> (You)
Why am I included in this rant?

It's called NEO or at least it will be soon. Hence the "rebranding" thing. The actual company it's based on is ant financial which you should look up, btw.

antfin.com/index.htm?locale=en_US

>blue ant mascot
>founded alipay
>aliexpress is literally China's Amazon

Yep, this is surely a scam coin.

I am a autistic phoneposter at work please forgive me father thy i have sinned

>too big to fail
how many times have I heard this before?

>>still not naming one(1) company dependent on ethereum.

>Op confirmed for shitty redditor brainlet

use google.

Good point

google.se/search?hl=sv-SE&ie=UTF-8&source=android-browser&q=companies dependent of ethereum&gfe_rd=cr&ei=KcpUWZ7LIcmDaJ__iPgO&gws_rd=ssl

Cant find shit desu can you help me find something that gives value to your claim?

How have you determined this

your google search might as well be "hello mr. computer can you tell me about companies that use ethereum", you brainlet

google.se/search?hl=sv-SE&ie=UTF-8&source=android-browser&q=hello mr. computer can you tell me about companies that use ethereum&gfe_rd=cr&ei=c8tUWZvKIJKr8wfgp4LIDg&gws_rd=ssl

Still can't find any

The question you have to ask is

>will Ethereum ever have a tougher week than the last one?

It survived enormously well after a catastrophic week. Anyone doubting the price or thinking it's a bubble needs to rethink.

Just wait until round 2 of the bloodbath and see how the le reddit traders hold up.

ventureradar.com/keyword/ethereum

EEA3 soon. prepare to eat your words.

>There are several hundred quite large businesses which depend on the ETH blockchain to work and depend on ETH for their funding.
[citation needed]
Just because a company is in the Ethenterpricealliance does not mean that they are running important parts of their business on the ETH blockchain.
And some random ICO is not a "quite large business".

>he didn't flip it for gook ants
kys

Doesn't matter, the coin is been traded by spooked newbie traders. The moment this thing gains any momentum downwards again they will all try and mitigate losses by selling.

i'll admit i sold off my eth because my hands got weak, but in retrospect the fact that eth survived this shit was incredibly good.

in the past week we had: fake news of vitalik's death, ico scamming shenanigans, gdax flash crash to $13 scaring normies, an entire market crash where eth took the biggest hit, and no news on upcoming icos to boost eth

and it still didn't go under $200. pretty good sign if you ask me.

What website do you guys use to buy ETH?
So far, i've just bought bitcoin and converted into Etherium, but that had a fee, which kind'a sucks

Also, i cleaned up OP's shitty image a bit, but it ended up being too big to post
Oh well...