What coin will rise 100% by the end of the year?

What coin will rise 100% by the end of the year?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BAY

ANS/NEO by the end of the week.

Neither.

ethereum. litecoin will stagnate and fall, bitcoin will moulder away to nothing.

this guy doesn't fuck

this guy fucks

top coin famalamadingdong

I've a hard time believing bitcoin will die out in less than a year, especially since the crypto economy is somewhat depended on it

Litecoin

etc emc2

ETH, by 200%

Seems to me most BTC dying opinions are driven by less apparent opportunity for sick gainz and it just generally being viewed as too mainstream / boring. I still suggest taking shots at the more jumpy alts during this period, but BTC is the egyption pyramid and not the worst spot to be accumulating in.

Oh yeah and to answer OP question, XSPEC, easy.

>too mainstream / boring
But popularity is what makes cryptos valuable...
as long as it's "mainstream" it won't fail

LTC within 4 weeks

Yeah but newcoiners arn't interested, they can't pump it so the money flows elsewhere instead, for now.

I work with newcoins to boost my BTC portfolio.

I'm sure there are many others like myself.

Same here, I only trade alts to get more BTC. I see BTC as the USD of crypto, used for the vast majority of trade.

XBY will rise at least 1000%

I also do this, don't have a problem with BTC myself

Where can they buy alternate coins easily without bitcoins, though?

Fucking almost went one entire day without seeing this god forsaken scamcoin being mentioned. Volume almost completely fucking gone now, is anyone on this board actually in this coin or is it all just larping?

There are plenty of ETH/ALT markets

Goes in then out the other side, money is obviously sticking given the increase in value, but by the reduction in dominance we can also see more has / is ending up on shitcoins.

My best advice to anyone looking to get into coins is to look at the volumes, those will always tell you if they are worth getting into.
If the market dips on a large volume coin, then it recovers well. On a low volume coin they rarely recover in anywhere near the same time and are much more likely to stagnate at lows.

That said, it's always fun to buy 200 shitcoins in the hope they make it.

There is also the problem of actually getting out, the LAST price might be fine for you, but it might be difficult to actually go and sell your own coins if you have a decent amount. Volume on the scamcoin XBY at cryptopia is 0.8 BTC, at this rate you might NEVER offload your bags at ANY price, have a look at the low vol coins on coinmarketcap

well, yeah. But most seem to need you to upload a pic of your passport or something

chancoin obviously
buy it fucking asap
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC

Exactly why I always advise to look at the volumes. The low volume markets can be a trap for sure.

im buying 4chn

Is Tradesatoshi the sort of site where i have to upload personal documents like a passport?

Also, is there a fee for withdrawing your cryptos?

ICN in a month tops.

Release coming 01 August. Beta is getting glowing reviews.

this

if it doesn't make BTC, it's a waste of time

eth is too unstable and untested

Buy now, wait 6 months, get BTC.

No, only need email.

small fee

Yes can!

GULDEN & Reddcoin

Why are people saying LTC is gonna be $100 next month?

Cfi

SOUL easy... already picking up early adopter traction. There's 1 whale who has put in 90k. he's going to try to triple that. so that's your real money supply

XVG

God i hope

bagholders, the worst kind

BTC & LTC

litecoin is the only one that has a 100% rise chance.