LTC, ETH AND BTC IN FREEFALL!

GET IN THE BUNKERS!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HERE WE GO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guess im not sleeping tonight

2nd dip this week already
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ITS OVER

WE DIN LISSSSSENNNNNNNNNN

TRAPPED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

People went way too greedy on ETH, most obvious bull trap I've seen in a awhile, literally everything pointed towards it.

The bull trap was so obvious.

>only ETH is falling
yeah you are a retard

JUST ANOTHER DIP GUYS STAY STRONG AND BUY NOW

>JUST exchanged some USDT for some BTC

Welcome to Team HODL!

Fuck.It was going so well.Is this really a dead cat bounce? No FUD please,I want an analysis

you need to relax

Iron hand reporting in

God hands never sold in 2 years

where should i put my money lads

kek its literally just some profit taking, retard

You want some analysis? go watch the Asian markets, our price is following their dump right now. You either need to short right now or go into tether because its going to get a lot worse.

I JUST BOUGHT IN MORE

GUY PLS DON'T BUY INTO A FALLING KNIVE HAVEN'T YOU LEARNED FROM YOUR PAST MISTAKES

Which asian markets?

Link or image user

It's FUD.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

? lmao

Asian markets operate around 10% higher than western markets making ETH trading at about 275.

Holy fuck, is this our typical ETH trader? maybe open a chart and compare Coinbase and coinone dipshit or is that too difficult?.

>tfw I shorted
>tfw my patience paid off after all

STRAP IN LADS

THE GREATEST RIDE IS THE LAST RIDE

Hahahahahaha it was so obvious

BITFINEX DOWN!!!

Who sold before the dip?

Anyone know of a decent android app that will give notification on price action or chart action like MACD events?

I'd really like to know when this all calms down but I cant stay up all night...

bear trap
happens during a recovery bounce

Bear market here we come!

Top Kek @ all the faggots who panic sell during an obvious bear trap. It literally happens every time after recovering from a big dip.

Next dumping wave incoming!

BUYING THE DIP

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok. See you tomorrow at the same time?

I just bought the dip.

I'm not so sure.