Whats the basic logic for a trading bot?

Pretty good with python and APIs now

if is_price_high():
buy()
else:
sell()

Use technical indicators and threshold values

>Technical indicators
Like bollinger bands?

>Threshold values
Wont this be arbitrary

Use statistics

Take statsistic on deposit and margin positions
F-ck em
Get proffit

You can infer parameters of other bots by trading amount on low volume exchanges. The bot I was prodding automatically sets their sell price to 1 satoshi below competitor until it reaches its minimum arbitrage spread. Eg poloniex will have a coin at 0.150 this bot will only sell for 5% higher, then yield to more fierce competitors
Update statistics every 2 seconds or however fast you need

>The bot I was prodding automatically sets their sell price to 1 satoshi below competitor
holy shit i fucking hate those bots and i hate you. please get raped by a pack of feral niggers

I'm actually doing the same and it works pretty gud for now

I was going to sell this bot for 0.2BTC per licence. Making them useless and me rich

this

They really need to implement an incremental bid system to weed out the usefulness of these stupid handslapping 1 satoshi fuckbots.

>be me, realize I was in a sell war with bot
>tfw I made huge decreases in sell prices and the bot followed

As soon as his sell was bought low, I pulled mines out and set it back to the normal price

Dude do you know of a good guide of how to get the values of those json apis into an excel sheet?

Anyone have a Readme on crypto trading bots? Been in the market for three months, made decent profit but cant spend as much time as Id like to browsing markets as I work full time.

Anywhere to get me started on bot trading?

>learn python
>learn mysql
>make bot

Any useful infodumps I can read through?

you don't even really need mysql, just read shit from a json file

> json
> phrase

No

What kind of trash doesn't use camel case?

Thanks

How can I buy your bot?