ANS IS THE NEW ETH

The writing is on the wall guys. ANS has been trying to truly break out for days now. I'm going all in on eth @320k. After that we'll go to 100$ in a day or 2, guaranteed. Might even go as far as 200-300. That means if you hold a measly 100 ans youve got $200-300k and can cash some out and fuck a top-tier prostitute in the most degenerate way possible. GET IN LADS.

Other urls found in this thread:

huodongxing.com/event/7394089050200
youtube.com/watch?v=pf9YQfWErOA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1000*

I literally have 12kUSD in ANS right now and it's either this making me defeat wage slavery or kms, I hope you're right OP

Do you hear that? It's the sound of increasingly heavy bags

when did u buy in?

you are degenerate cumcrusted teen.
this is volatile.
prepare your anus.
at $10.

Back but on phone

I invested at $5 during the mega dip.

$100 in a day? Dash took 6 months to reach 150 and that's the closest thing I can think of

Kek.. 2 days.. Expect another dip VERY soon

i wanna get back in at 200k

ANS DIP WHEN????????????????

This Saturday by the latest I would think.

200k is gone forever.

If you don't go all in on ANS right now you're a complete retard.

Consider yourself duly warned.

You're welcome.

Bump

All in is never a good idea but we will certainly see over 20 USD next month so it would be silly to not at least buy a few

>people actually buying in at fucking 320k

This is how bag holders are born, don't complain next week.

My brain is telling me to sell all my ans right now and wait for the dip

But my greedy heart takes over

There won't be another big dip once yunbi cracks it's pre-conference ATH of 72cny. That will be the launchpad.

Hodl is life

This is it. All in. Its moontime.

Very good gweilo,buy my bags!

The true flippening will be when ANS/NEO overtakes ETH

You're not in a rush to dump tonight, Zhang? Why the change of heart all of a sudden?

Pattern changed allready there was no dump last night there will be no one this night

huodongxing.com/event/7394089050200

there is another conference on NEO 8 July, expect a pump up to then

There was a dumb last night, two actually. The floor just keeps going higher and higher; too many orders to let it go below 300k

This is literally free money

This

This is really what we want to see - slow, steady growth over the next few months. Everyone wants this thing to shoot to the moon overnight, but when that happens a major crash is inevitable.

Is it too late to get in now? Thinking about throwing 500€ into it.

DIP OF DEATH

Its a $20+ coin within a week. You do the maths

>it hit 350K
Holy shit it's gonna moon now

No worries when yunbi is trading at 365k

For the 6th time today?

nope nope nope. Had my fun I'm out. screenshot dis, its a downtrend now.

What the fuck do I do if I only have £100 in the bank?

Youll be crying later asswipe

roulette till £500, by red or black, then maybe some coin low in price in the tens of sats, that might moon to the 200sats

Good luck user

hahahah noob

Did the chinky winky wales skeer you?

i fucking hope so, i need to buy more

>I'm out
This is why you'll never have nice things.

Be brave Padawan.

Wait +15% is mooning now?

guys buy now, its going to go to 500k by tonight

screencap this

ha if you are hyping this hard it is obvious there's at least one more big crash coming before it really does moon. I'll be waiting to buy at

at

Nigger during the ETH crash and general panic the lowest it got was $4.50 from $6 base. It's not hitting less than a dollar again.

Ive got 150 ants but im starting to be wary this seems alittle too good to be true and im already using a quarter of my portfolio on them

ETH is crashing below 300 right now i thought it would be 500 by now

I have around 400 ants and will buy more when it dips. I aim to have around 1000 by tomorrow and hold for the moon mission.

I actually am more excited that many faggots here are blind to see the short term potential and are missing out. I'm going to post about these faggots for at least a week daily.

you should trust your gut and get out while you can. look at how many people are insulting me for saying it will crash back to $1. if they were confident in this coin then they wouldn't feel the need to insult me.

let me tell you a little story about China. It is run by a communist party, a communist party who read Marx and thought Capitalism was just for Europoors, and that Asia could skip it on the path to glorious utopia. After they killed millions of their own people, they decided they needed to go through capitalism for development after all.

So with a little help from Nixon and western industrialists China started implementing capitalist reforms and the COMMUNIST PARTY CREATED A BRAND NEW CAPITALIST CLASS to help them with development.

90% of capitalists in China are dumb as shit new money morons. And they have an expiration date: As soon as Communist party no longer needs Capitalists for development, it will purge the entire capitalist class.

And this is how they are doing it, the process has already begun: Get the capitalists to transfer all their wealth into crypto, then in the middle of the night the great firewall of hacklords will erase all the capitalists' holdings. Gone forever.

Buyer be warned. Don't invest in a commie country once it has peaked.

Rocket on standby, some latecomers just boarding

Mate im just gonna have to disagree with you here. Will it dip and dump? Of course it may, many times. But the entire theory is way too farfetched. Easier theory is chinese are slant eyed cryptosemites who want in on crypto.

You're right but you are talking Long-Term. I am willing to bet in the end you would be correct...

However what if we slipped in and got out within 2 years?

Lol you are a massive retard. Let me guess, you are american and voted for Trumpy? Conspiracy-faggot. Have fun staying poor the rest of your life. Ans about to moon harder than ETH ever did.

I wonder what interest you have in people selling their coins?

You seem to almost want the price to drop for some reason...

Slant eyed crypto Semites fucking kek

You posted something similar a few days back about china using BTC and other new currency to push out the wealthy capitalists by simply taking the money and you seem a bit alarmist to be honest. Money is power how could they just take it unless they are the bank itself?

ANS = ETH
Get on board
Or stay poor.

ANS = ETH
GET ON BOARD
OR STAY POOOOOOOOR

Dont' listen to him, blockchains can't realistically be hacked as they are decentralised.
To hack it, you would need to hack 51% of blockchain simultaneously. Not likely to ever happen. It never has and never will, think about it.

china will collapse because it is a debt infested shithold run by greedy gooks

literally house of cards and giant ponzi scheme bigger than anything world has ever seen

did yunbi just fucking break?

>Implying that the blockchain is Chinese and needs China to survive.

The whole point of the blockchain is that it is run and owned by the people. There is no ownership by a country or an organisation.

Do you think the Bitcoin network can be bought down or manipulated by its creator? Do you think he has any more power over it than you or I? The power is in the hands of miners mostly and even then they are just voices in a collective, they need to agree to changes for them to be implemented.

Thinking that a countries economy affects BTC is short sighted, the real long sighted see BTC as a replacement fiat the world over.

'maintenance'

Can't beat the market? If you want real money, your only options is to be quick with your buying and selling. Next even in 3 days. upcomingpumps.com

Dump before everyone else does. Going back to 7 before 10

o sheet yunbi nooo we gonna dieeee

ANS is going to stagnate a little around 10 for a while then a couple of big announcements is going to push it to the 15 and the 20. And after that I fully expect a frenzy pushing it new heights, very, very fast.
Don't forget the chinese are going to be fully behind it.
Just be patient.

This. If you bought above 225 you're gonna be holding bags by this time tomorrow. I've heard of several people talking about bugs in the VM that let people execute arbitrary code on peoples' machines, which will probably drive the price down for a few days until it's fixed.

Link to your bullshit?

Sold 800 ants and put a buy in for 31k, good move boys?

Will anyone else really miss the Ant shares name? Neo sounds so generic

Kys pond scum

Ok Pajeet why do you want to buy my bags so badly?

what happens to my ants when neo gets in? do they swap them 1:1?

You lose all ans. Sell now

also boll bands are predicting a quick dip, prepare to reposition

>this comfy 350+ hold

I bought 10 of them today

Can someone explain to me what the hell is so great about Antshares?

this official "what is Antshares" video on youtube looks like some shitty altcoin edited amateur video

youtube.com/watch?v=pf9YQfWErOA

how do i know this isn't another DGB?

OP's holding bags from a couple weeks back. ANS is not ETH. ANS is SHIT.

Dont invest in Alibaba guys.

Dont invest in Baidu guys.

Dont invest in NEO guys...

It's literally the Chinese Ethereum.
Learn to fucking google.

Why do you care?

That is my question.

Im long ANS in tge?4s 6s 8s. Im hodling till 100+ as i already took my principle off table.

you're just repeating the exact same thing as OP you dumb shit

this tells me nothing

*on my phone.

*the *took my initial investment off tge table.

Nobody cares if you're too retarded to get on board. Stay poor.

why would anyone take you seriously? you can't even figure out how to type, fuck off fudding fuccboi

Funny, I can google all about Ants/Neo.

dumb shit.

hoping it will dip hard so I can buy more and hold your bags. cya on lambolando faggots (if you wanna hold ant and you don't wanna day trade you should better buy rdd and see your money disappear day after day)

Im getting a serious digibyte feeling from this ans thread. Not fudding. Its something to be wary for. Prove me wrong without memes

Memes

Burden of proof is on you if you make the claim, we don't want dead weight on our rocket ship to the moon anyway

>all this salty Bitcoin shilling

Go learn about the tech.
Nobody cares about your gut instinct.

>$100 in a couple of days
I believe in the potential of ans/neo but $9-$100 in 3 days is a little ambitious. I'm thinking more like 3-6 months if growth continues.
Of course I'm just a shitposters on a message board for horny teenagers and basement dwelling autistic neckbeard and have literally no idea what I'm talking about so take it for what it's worth.

>just bought 12 ant shares
when will I be a millionaire brehs